×All Bad× |Justin Bieber|

Von Jerryismypizza

"They try to get at me..." "But I ain't all bad" And she believed that. Mehr

×All Bad×
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
I NEED UR HELP
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chaptet 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 7

12.3K 263 22
Von Jerryismypizza

|Justin's P.O.V.|             'Attraction'

I scrolled through my Snapchat, my mind still blank at the fact that the Vanessa chick had ignored my Snapchat. That never happens. One Snapchat picture of my body sent to girls, they'd come running. She didn't. It was because she wanted to keep away from me, she was just too innocent in my defence.

"Whatchu smirking at?" Khalil asked joining me on the couch as I looked at Vanessa's most recent picture that she had posted on Snapchat, framing her attractive figure mostly as she captioned it 'Urth Café'.

"Nothing, you boys hungry?" I asked them raising my eyebrows.

"Fucking starving" Brandon answered as they all nodded there head in agreement. "Urth?" I suggested standing up as they nodded standing up with me. We walked out of my house and got in to 2 separate cars to fit all 6 of us in.

Taking my phone out and texting back Yovanna to shut the fuck up for a second before I quickly drove off. Okay I didn't really say that to her but the bitch was annoying and I was contemplating whether or not to change my number.

The drive to the restaurant was short, but the part getting out was a long ass wait. Paparazzi crowded around the car as if they had some kind of tracker embedded in me that they knew exactly where I was. The boys probably put it on Snapchat or something knowing them.

Hugo, who was my Bodyguard and was following behind me in his car, opened my door and led me out, putting my hand out as I got through the crowd the boys following after me as we walked in to the restaurant.

I looked around, my eyes scanning the place until I set my eyes on a certain table.

The blonde, I think her name was Kylie and the brunette, Andrea, sat not far from where we stood.

"Aren't those the girls from the game?" Khalil asked, a smirk playing amongst his lips as I nodded frowning when I didn't see the girl I was looking for.

"I'm gonna go say hi, find a table" I smirked. "Get some Bizzle!" They cheered urging me on as I laughed walking over.

"Evening ladies" I spoke as I approached there tables. They both looked up at me and there eyes widened, there dropped and they looked as if they had seen a ghost.

"Are you stalking me?" I jokes smirking making them laugh. "Can I sit?" I asked pointing to the chair opposite them.

They looked at one another before looking back at me "Um... If you want" Kylie answered making me nod, sitting down.

"I recall you having a third member of your little group? Vanessa?" I smirked at her name as they looked at one another again and back at me.

"She just went to answer a call" Andrea answered sitting back in her seat. "Right... " I paused glancing over at the table not far from the one the girls were sat at, the boys sat all smirking over at me making me laugh.

"So what are you studying in college?" I asked the both of them trying to build the conversation.

"I'm doing all sciences" Andrea answered as I raised my eyebrows "Impressive" I told her making her smile nodding. "What about you?" I asked looking over at Kylie.

"English lit and language and also Drama" she replied making me nod. As I was about to talk they both looked over in the other direction, I looked over, a smirk forming my lips as I saw Vanessa walking back. Her eyes glued to her phone as she texted away, oblivious to me.

Just as she got to the table she looked up. Her lips parting as her eyes slightly widened as I licked my lips looking at her from head to toe, what a blessing. "You're in my seat" she muttered tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Oh, my bad." I replied standing up, as she moved past me, I laid my hand on her lower back feeling her soft skin in my large hands as I moved past her, she gasped slightly before sitting down looking away.

"I'll see you later girls, have a good night" I said looking over at Vanessa who hesitantly looked up at me, making eye contact with me. I sent her a wink as my lips formed a smirk walking away and back to my table. Gratefully, I was sat In the opposite direction to where I was able to see Vanessa from here, and she could see me clearly.

"I see what you did here bro" Ryan smirked making me raise my eyebrows. "You purposely came to this restaurant knowing she was going to be here. Right?" He finished and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You're a clever man Ry" I raised my glass before taking a sip.

We dove in to our food, Khalil going crazy as if he hadn't eaten in days making us all laugh every time he'd take a bite, he'd moan loudly on purpose getting everyone to look at him in annoyance for our loud behaviour. Fuck you and let us live was all I could think off.

"I'm feeling the mood to party man" Khalil said stretching like an animal.

"When are you not?" Brandon answered making me laugh. "I have an idea" I smirked looking back at the girls who were now just talking, after finishing their food. "Hey," I stopped the worker as he walked past us, stopping and turning around. "How can I help?" He asked. "Whats the bill for that table? Number 12" I asked slightly pointing over at the girls table.

"Let me just check" he returned not long after and handed me a slip of the bill. "Alright, here, keep the change" I told him handing him a $50 bill for the $35 meal.

We all made our way over, not giving a shit about the dirty looks some people gave us for being so loud.

All three of them looked up at us slowly, as we got to there table. "Hey again" I chuckled.

"Me and the boys were actually heading to this VIP lounge. It's kinda like a club but more... Classy, you girls wanna join?" I questioned raising my eyebrows, the two of them glanced over at Vanessa, who glanced at me and then leaned back in her chair and picked up her phone, getting busy on that.

I raised my eyebrows shaking my head at her attitude chuckling. "Er..." Kylie looked at Andrea who grinned "Its not sketchy. We're just party people so why not?" Kyle spoke making me nod in agreement.

"Okay" they both said making me smile, we all looked over at Vanessa who was still on her phone, sipping from her straw in the drink. "Nessa?" Kylie spoke up "I can't" Vanessa simply said not even bothering to look up from her phone.

"But you girls can carry on" she sarcastically smiled standing up. "Vanessa, we won't go if you're mad" Andrea sighed as they both stood up.

"Why would I be mad?" She again, sarcastically answered. "Can't you just come?" Kylie asked, pleading her almost.

I stared at Vanessa until she made eye contact with me. "No, I'll see you later, bye" She muttered before walking away.

"Your friend has a nice-" I quickly cut Khalil off "Shut the fuck up" I shoved him making the boys laugh.

"Does she have a car?" I asked the girls. "Yeah she does, but I drove here so I guess she'll just call a Uber" Kylie replied shrugging as she picked her phone up.

"Okay... Hey I'm gonna see if she wants a ride, I'll meet you guys at the club." They nodded before I left round the side so that the pap didn't see I bad left already.

I saw her standing by the side walk looking down at her phone as she probably called for the uber and was waiting.

I walked up behind her "Hey," I paused as she turned to look at me. "I know you have already probably called a uber but I can drop you of to wherever you live." I told her raising my eyebrows.

"It's fine, the uber should be here soon anyway" she answered looking away.

"Oh come on, its just a ride. After that I promise to leave you alone" I smirked, that was a lie.

She turned to look at me raising her eyebrows. "Okay" she whispered making me smile "This way" I led her to the car park. Seeing my car in sight.

"Oh fuck" I groaned seeing a paparazzi show up, he was by himself.

"Just... Put her head down, don't listen to anything he says" I told her making her look at me in confusion but then she saw the pap and nodded slowly following what I had said.

"Hey Justin! Was this a date?' He yelled as we got to my car.

"Is this your new side hoe?!" I quickly looked up at him as I had opened the car door for Vanessa.

"What did you say? Get the fuck outta here" I spat at him shutting the door and getting in to the other side I sped off.

The ride was particularly silent, the only time we ever spoke was to ask her where she lived and a couple directions since she lived in a gated community. I stopped at a house, the large gates were already opened and so I drove in to the drive way. It was a really nice house though.

"Thanks" she muttered taking her phone and opening the door when I quickly yet gently rested my hand on her thigh making her stop. "I'm not going to leave you alone after this by the way." I said, she looked at me with annoyance.

"Why do you want me to leave you alone so bad? What have I actually done to you apart from touching your ass?" I raised my eyebrows "did you have permission to touch me?" She asked raising her eyebrows.

"How could I help it?" She scoffed shaking her head. "Your friends are still going to be at the club. Your last chance to come with me or not, prove you aren't a prude" I smirked looking back at her as I kept my one hand on the steering wheel.

"I don't need to prove anything to you" she spat getting out and shutting the door. I laughed to myself as I started the car up again watching her as she walked away and disappeared in to her house.

This girl... She was worth it though.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

557K 10.8K 88
Who doesn't love a good jb imagine?
87.6K 2.5K 50
"If they catch you..." "I know what'll happen, but I stopped giving a fuck about them the day I met you."
61.4K 2.1K 35
*COMPLETED* "Don't get too close, it's dark inside. It's where my demons hide." "Get too close, there is hell inside of me, it's where your demons ca...
470K 12.1K 58
Another texting fanfiction bc they're popular and I know y'all want another