If We'd Never Met

By phenomxironeagle

Short stories/drabbles about AlyDen. :) More

If We'd Never Met
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
forty six.
Announcement.
forty seven // plotless.
forty eight.
forty nine.
JeDean.

twenty three.

5.3K 127 3
By phenomxironeagle

I was having fun, drinking with my friends, my block mates because finally our thesis is over. Goodbye to those sleepless nights, research all nights and everything.

I'm drinking and dancing and drink some more and then -----

"Fuck." Alyssa mumbled as soon as she open her eyes.

"Fuck." She repeated when she realized she's not in her room.

Shit, did I get raped? Alyssa thought, but she then checked under the covers and saw that she's still wearing the same clothes as last night. She sighed in relief.

She roamed her eyes around the room to figure out where she is, but nope. She doesn't have any idea at all.

She slowly stood up because her head is still kind of swirling, she went to the bathroom and saw toiletries that she thinks are prepped up for her. She did her morning routine.

She walk downstairs cautiously, afraid to make a sound. She's trying to remember if she ever been to this house before, but still she's not really familiar with the place. When she reached the last step, she saw a girl whose back is facing her. Her hair on a ponytail, she's wearing white tank top and short shorts. Alyssa thinks that the girl is cooking so she stood there and watch her.

The girl then turn around, revealing her face and Alyssa's jaw almost dropped because of the goddess in front of her.

"Hey, you're awake na pala." The girl said, "Breakfast?"

"Uhh.. Y-yeah. Sure, I guess." Alyssa answered shyly.

"Come. Sit over here." The girl then pulled a chair for Alyssa, "I tried cooking bacon and eggs. Sorry if it was fail, I don't really cook."

Alyssa then noticed that the bacon was slightly burnt and she smiled to herself, "It's okay. You didn't have to do it, anyway. But thank you."

They eat in silence, every once in a while they would still glances at each other. Alyssa was the first one to finish, she don't know what to do. So, she just roamed her eyes around while she waits for the girl who's in front of her to finish.

"Hand me your plate, ako na mag-huhugas."

"Uh. No. No. It's okay. Ako na bahala." Alyssa stood up, "I'll do it."

"No. No. You're my guest, you should be just sitting here." The girl insisted.

"Ako na." Alyssa said and gets the plate of the girl and left her before the girl could even answer.

After a few minutes, Alyssa finished washing the plates and faced the girl who was just there standing awkwardly.

"All good." Alyssa said and smiled.

"Thank you, even though you didn't have to do it." The girl said.

"No, thank you. Thank you for letting me stay even though I am a complete stranger to you."

"I don't know who your friends are eh. I'm definitely not leaving you there."

"Thank you. I appreciate it." Alyssa said, "And Dennise? Do you happen to know where my car keys are?"

"Y-you know my name?" Dennise asked totally ignoring Alyssa's question.

"Well yeah, that's the last thing I can remember from last night and I don't think I will ever forget." Alyssa said and smiled.

Dennise felt her cheeks heated up, "I-I actually have your car keys. Let me go get it for you."

"Here." Dennise said when she got back, "Are you sure you're leaving? Wala ka bang hang over or anything?"

"Yes, I'm good to go. Tsaka sobrang abala ko na sayo dito." Alyssa said.

"No. It's all good."

"Thank you again. It was nice meeting you." Alyssa said and offered her hands.

"It was nice meeting you too, Alyssa." Dennise said and shook the latter's hand, "Drive safe."

"I will." Alyssa said.

--

The next few weeks Alyssa can't take her mind off Dennise. So after her class she immediately went to Ateneo.

She was driving around for half an hour already, di rin siya gaano ka-pamilyar sa place dahil all her years in Manila she's always in España. She finally saw the university and she can't help but smile.

But then she remembered, she don't even know Dennise's schedule. It's only 1pm, pero she doesn't know if Dennise is even at school today. But maybe she's really lucky, when she saw Dennise from the gates.

"Hey, Dennise!" Alyssa called out when she got inside.

"Alyssa? Hi! What are you doing here?" Dennise asked who's shocked to see Alyssa.

"Uh... Wala naman. I was just driving around and thought of coming by here." Alyssa said and scratched her nape.

"You know someone from this school?"

"Yeah. You." Alyssa said.

"You remembered?" Dennise asked.

"You're hard to forget." Alyssa said and Dennise looked down which made Alyssa think that she made the latter uncomfortable, "Uhmm.. Are you free today?"

"I got classes pa til 6 eh." Dennise answered.

"Oh. That's fine. Maybe we can get coffee some other time?" Alyssa asked.

"Sure! Maybe next Wednesday?" Dennise asked.

"Yeah, of course. I'll come by here? I guess?"

"Here," Dennise said and pull Alyssa's hand, "Text me whenever you're free and I'll tell you where we can meet up."

Alyssa then looked at her palm where Dennise wrote her number, "Alright. I'll see you next week."

"Okay then. I have to go, I have lab pa eh. Thanks for coming by." Dennise said and smiled.

--

"Ikaw? Pumunta ng Katips? Weh?" Jaja said.

"Oo nga! Bakit parang gulat na gulat ka pa?" Alyssa asked.

"Eh kasi naman, Ly. Pahirapan ka kaya ayain sa gala." Dindin answered.

"True. True." Jaja agreed.

"Pinagtulungan pa ko netong magkapatid na to." Alyssa said and all of a sudden she smiled while holding her phone, "What?"

"Ngiting ngiti ah! Sino katext mo si Dennise ba yan?" Dindin asked.

"H-ha? Hindi no!" Alyssa quickly answered.

"Iba ngiti mo eh, ngayon lang namin nakita yan." Dindin said and Jaja nodded in agreement.

"Issue kayo!" Alyssa answered, "Wag niyo nga ko titigan!"

The sisters then laughed at how red Alyssa face is.

--

"Ngiting ngiti besh!" Ella said and Dennise immediately hid her phone, "Tatago mo pa!"

"Bully madam." Dennise said.

"So... how's your thing with this girl?" Ella asked.

"What thing?" Dennise asked back.

"Deny pa, besh. I can feel your happiness from here."

"Nothing is going on." Dennise said.

She's been texting Alyssa non stop since last week. Alyssa just texted her last week saying that it was nice seeing her, but since then they've been talking to each other. She would even text during class which she doesn't do at all.

"Weh? I still can't believe how you sneak her in the dorm. Too bad we weren't there." Ella said.

"Oo nga, madam. I guess I was just really lucky that time. Tsaka besh, I wouldn't leave her in the bar no!" Dennise said.

"What's with this girl ba? Making you do these things." Ella said and smiled.

"Nothing. I don't know, she's just really nice." Dennise answered and smiled.

"So... When are you gonna meet up?" Ella asked.

"Uh. I-I don't know." Dennise lied, although there's already a date for them to meet up but knowing Ella she would just tease her.

--

"Hi!" Dennise greeted Alyssa as soon as she enter the latter's car.

"Hi. Sorry, I was late. Di talaga ako pamilyar dito sa Katipunan." Alyssa said and scratched her nape.

"It's okay. Sabi naman sayo mag-meet up na lang tayo near UST eh, para di hassle sayo." Dennise said.

"Ayoko naman na mag-commute ka. I rather drive all the way over here." Alyssa said and smiled at Dennise.

"Sanay naman ako mag-commute." Dennise said.

"It's all good, Dennise. Anyway, any place you want to eat?" Alyssa asked.

"Anywhere." Dennise answered.

They went to this place by España, they sitting down facing each other waiting for their food when Dennise spoke.

"It's been weeks since we met, do you remember anything from that night?" Dennise asked.

"Well, other than meeting you. Hmm... I remember I was drinking a lot." Alyssa answered and chuckled.

"Oh yes, you are. Haha. Grabe ka nga makainom nun, parang may pinagdadaanan lang. Did you just broke up with your boyfriend or something?" Dennise asked.

"No. Haha. Actually, we just celebrated because we're finally done with our thesis. How bout you? You're drinking a lot din eh, you broke up with your boyfriend?" Alyssa asked.

"Girlfriend actually." Dennise said.

"Oh." Alyssa said and the shock was visible to her place.

Dennise felt that it would be awkward, she was about to spoke when the waiter arrived with their food.

"I'm sorry. Did I make you feel awkward?" Dennise asked as soon as the waiter left.

"No. No. I just didn't expect it. I mean, wala sa itsura mo. You're so girly when you dress up. Haha. But it's all good though." Alyssa said.

"Talaga?"

"Yes. Yes. It's not big of a deal naman for me."

"Just making it clear." Dennise sighed in relief, "But I don't want to label myself. I don't think it's necessary, anyway."

"You don't have to. As long as you're happy diba? Anyway, if you don't mind me asking... Uhmm... What happened between you and your ex?"

"She just said that she can't do it anymore. I don't know, di ko rin alam kung bakit ganun. Biglaan din kasi, we've been together for 6 months pa lang. Then she just said na she can't do it." Dennise said.

"Oh. Sorry about that." Alyssa said.

"Nah, it's okay. Maybe it wasn't meant to be."

"Yeah, maybe it wasn't."

--

After their lunch, Alyssa decided to bring Dennise at UST to give her a tour around her school. Buti na lang close si Alyssa sa mga guard letting Dennise go with her.

Alyssa showed Dennise where her classes are as well as where she stays during her breaks. After that, Alyssa and Dennise went to the chapel.

They went to the first bench that they saw and kneeled down to say a prayer. Alyssa was the first one to finish and she looked at Dennise, she can't help but smile as she watch this goddess in front of her. Her eyes are clossed, her hands intertwined with each other.

As soon as she finished praying, she sat down next to Alyssa.

"Thank you for today, Ly." Dennise said and smiled at the latter.

"Anytime. You wanna get merienda then go to my dorm?" Alyssa asked.

"Oo naman." Dennise answered.

--

Alyssa drove to their dorm to parked her car. Mahigpit ang visit hours sakanila and since it's already 4:30, they only have 30 mins left.

"Here is my dorm." Alyssa said as soon as they got in. She sighed in relief knowing na wala pa ang mga dorm mates niya.

"Nice place. Same size as our dorm din pala." Dennise noticed, "Who are you with?"

"Dalawa kasama ko dito. My friend Dindin and Aerieal, sometimes Dindin's sister would come by." Alyssa answered.

"Ang organize. Grabe, ang linis. If you only saw my bestfriend's room. Oh my god, it's a disaster." Dennise said and laughed.

"So, any place you want to eat?" Alyssa asked again.

"Hmm." Dennise said, "Ayun dun na lang tayo."

"Streetfood?" Alyssa asked.

"Oo naman. Let's go?"

"Tara!" Alyssa said and smiled.

Alyssa looked at Dennise with admiration. Who could've thought that this girl who looks so sophisticated eats streetfood na parang mauubusan siya? When she first saw Dennise at the bar, she admits that she got intimidated by her, but now that she spent almost the whole day with her. Damn, she can't help but admire her.

"Uy, Ly. Tulala ka. Say ahhh." Dennise said.

She feels like she's not in herself, she just opened her mouth and Dennise fed her.

"Gusto pala sinusubuan para lang kumain." Dennise said and chuckled at her.

"Here." Alyssa said as she fed Dennise with some fishball.

--

"Thank you for today, Alyssa. I had fun." Dennise said, they are already outside Dennise's dorm. Dennise needs to be at her dorm before 6:30.

"No problem and I had fun today, too. Kahit na sobrang takaw mo." Alyssa said and they both laughed.

"Sige na, I'll go ahead. Baka ma-traffic ka pa. Text me when you get there, yes?" Dennise asked and Alyssa nodded.

"Alright. See you soon, hopefully." Dennise said and kissed Alyssa's cheek then get out of the latter's car. Leaving Alyssa in shock with a smile on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.1K 97
Two opposite worlds come together. How will they establish harmony after their initial encounter was unfavorable? Would you be open to befriending so...
182K 12.2K 56
| COMPLETED | METRO MANILA, PHILIPPINES YEAR 2051 Kaya mo bang lumaban para mabuhay? O magiging duwag ka hanggang sa mamatay? Kaya mo bang makatakas...
108M 2.3M 100
Now published under Pop Fiction, an imprint of Summit Books. P195, Taglish Part 1 Theirs is a story that started all wrong. Naglayas si Gail sa bahay...
43.5K 1.3K 49
JhoLet Parallel Universe "bakit ba napaka territorial mo?" -Craye "baka mapunta ka sa iba kung hindi ko yun gagawin."- Justine