NCIS: Arendale

נכתב על ידי inactive_jelsa

Elsa Arens, is the queen of Arendale. But no one knows what she looks like, or what her real name is. One day... עוד

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Important
Chapter 35
New Story

Chapter 32

440 16 1
נכתב על ידי inactive_jelsa

*Jacks POV*

We're all lounging around the castle. Kristoff, Flynn and I just got done playing American Football. Now we're relaxing in front of the tv.

"So Jack," Kristoff starts. "When are you going to tie the knot with Elsa?"

I almost fall out of my seat. "Are you crazy? You and Anna just got married not too long ago. It's too soon."

"No it's not. It's never too soon." Flynn says not looking away from the screen. I turn to look at him. "How would you know?"

"I almost died before I even kissed Rapunzel for the first time. So, take the opportunity and marry her while you can. You love her that's all that matters."

"Wow. That was deep Flynn. Thanks. But..." I trail off. Flynn looks at me when I don't finish my sentence. "But what?" He asks.

"Have you noticed anything off about Elsa lately. She won't let me go in the bathroom in the mornings because she's always in there. And Elsa almost fainted a couple days ago...Do you guys know what's wrong with her?"

They both exchange glances before looking at me and shrugging. "I have no idea Jack. Anna said that she and Punzie were going to take her to the doctor to see what's wrong. If anything is wrong." Kristoff explains to me.

"Did she say if it was serious?" I ask a little more concerned. If it is, why didn't Elsa just tell me? Kristoff shakes his head. "No. But she sounded worried because Elsa threw up again this morning after breakfast."

"Wait she got sick after breakfast and didn't tell me?"

"Anna said that when she found Elsa, that she said not to tell you. Anna said in her exact words, it was because 'I don't want to worry Jack'."

I sigh and rub my temple. We all hear a door slam shut and there are loud talking. "They're back." We all say at once. I get up to see Elsa, Kristoff and Flynn follow me.

I follow the sound of the talking and open the door to large room I'm still not sure is used for. "No don't tell anyone!" Elsa says turning her back to me.

"Don't tell anyone what?" I ask. She gasps and jumps, turning around. Elsa puts her hands behind her back. "U-uh, uhh. Umm..." She stumbles for words. I raise an eyebrow.

"Nothing. It's nothing." She finally says. All of us give her a look. Anna crosses her arms and takes a step back. So does Rapunzel.

"What?" She asks them. Elsa groans and whispers to them. "Fine." They both say.

"She's fine Jack." Anna says smiling. My eyes go to Rapunzel. "Seriously Jack. Doctor Milo said that she was fine."

"Something tells me that it's not entirely nothing." I say quietly to Flynn. He nods his head in agreement. I know that Elsa heard me, she doesn't deny it.

I drop my arms and my smirk. "What is it? Is it bad?"

Elsa comes over putting her hands on my chest. "No, no. It's not bad. I'm fine." She smiles.

"Then what is it?" I ask looking in her eyes. She bites her lip. "I'm fine Frost." She says using my old nickname. "Really, I am."

I sigh. "I'm not dropping this."

"Of course you're not." She mumbles. Elsa turns back to face the girls. "Come on. I need to talk with you two."

Elsa pulls away from me and goes in the next room. There's no door so she goes out of earshot. It looks like an important conversation. Anna reaches her hand out but Elsa stops her and gestures to me in the doorway.

"Go away." Anna yells out. I roll my eyes and leave. "Come on guys. This could takes a while."

"Flynn!" Punzie yells out. "Kristoff! Get in here!" They both yell out. Kristoff and Flynn both look confused then shrug. Flynn puts my shoulder. "Sorry Jack, my wife wants me."

"We'll tell you what they wanted us for later." Kristoff says before going inside the other room. I stand there in disbelief for a moment.

I roll my eyes and leave. As I leave I hear Kristoff yell. "Are you serious?!?!"

It makes me stop. For a moment I'm tempted to go back and see what's going on, but decide against it. Elsa will tell me.

She has to.

*Elsas POV*

"Shhh!!" I say holding up a finger. Kristoff just yelled at the top of his lungs practically. I just told him and Flynn that I'm pregnant.

"That's why you left after the performance. To go to see if you're pregnant?" Kristoff asks more quietly this time. "Yes. Well, not entirely I didn't know."

"How far along are you?" Flynn asks. I instinctively put my hand on my stomach. "Two weeks and three days. That's what Dr. Milo told me."

"Alright, how are you going to tell Jack?" He asks putting his hands on his pockets. "Uhhh...I don't know. What if he's not ready for something like this? We're not even married. This is going to cause such a scandal. The press are going to have a field day with me once I start showing and-"

"Elsa, Elsa, Elsa," Anna puts her hands on my arms. "Calm down, we'll keep this all under wraps for as long as we can."

"We've gone public now Anna. I can't hide in my castle again for nine months. People are going to be suspicious."

"Elsa-"

"I will not go back! I'm never going back! Not back to the way things were." I breathe and move my hair back. "What do you guys think I should do?"

Rapunzel sighs. "You should tell him. Today. Here's how you should do it."

______________

I open the doors to my closet. I find my black dress. It's long sleeved, and comes to a point on my hands. The sleeves are off shouldered. It's tight, but loose.

The end is cut at an angle. The shortest part of it, is about three inches above my knee. The angle ends right on my left knee. "I guess it'll have to do." I say to myself.

I grab my white heels to go with the dress. My hair is still in its braid. My hands undo my hair band and take out my french braid.

My hair falls in delicate waves on my shoulders. I put on my dress and heels. Before I leave, I look in the mirror one last time.

Why am I so nervous? Jack is going to be happy when I tell him. "He has to be. He loves me." My hand rests on my stomach. "He'll love our child."

I take a couple more moments to prepare myself. Just before I lose my confidence, I leave my room. Kristoff said that he told Jack to wait for me inside the ballroom.

Up on the stage where he sang to me. That seems so long ago now. It doesn't feel like yesterday. It feels like years. Since the ball. Even longer since the night we first met.

I go in through the back door. Jack is messing with the microphone. I take a few steps on the carpet so he doesn't hear me. "Feels like forever huh?" I ask.

Jack spins around, he smirks when he sees me. "Yeah. You have no idea." He looks down at his feet. My hands mess with the hem of my dress.

"You look, stunning, by the way." He says rubbing the back of his neck. I blush and look down. "Thank you."

There's another moment of silence. "Do you want to dance with me?" He asks holding out his hand. I smile and let him take my hand. "Sure."

His lips curve into a sly smile. Jack does a couple clicks and the music starts to play. "This is the song you sang me. What is it called again?"

"Afraid of the dark." He says looking at me. I wrap my arms around his neck. "I'm not afraid anymore."

He picks me up and spins me around. Jack carries me across the dance floor just like before. We never take our eyes off of each other. Jack lifts my hand up and twirls me at the end.

He pulls me in close, Jacks gaze drops to my lips. Slowly he leans in and kisses me. I enjoy every moment of our kiss. After a few minutes he pulls away. "You didn't get all dressed up just to romance me did you?"

I laugh a little. "No, I wish. Come outside with me. There's something I have to tell to you." I keep a hold of his hand as I take him outside.

It's dark out now, so we can hear the crickets and there's frogs out tonight too. The wind is blowing nicely. Tonight is perfect.

Jack and I walk for a while before finally sitting down in front of a fountain. Jack rests his arm behind me on the bench, turning his body halfway.

"What did you need to tell me?" He asks. I bite my lower lip. Why is this so hard? "Remember earlier, when I told you that I needed to run an errand with Anna and Rapunzel?"

"Yeah.."

"They made a doctor's appointment for me, after our performance. Neither of them were going to let me back out of it."

"Is this about what the doctor said? Is it bad?"

"No. No. It's not bad." I say, still procrastinating telling him. "What is it?" He asks. I bite my finger nails. Jack takes my hand away from my mouth and laces our fingers together.

"I'm scared to tell you." I say as I think about my baby that is growing inside of me at this moment. Jack smirks. "My snowflake, you may not be afraid of the dark anymore, but you're scared of telling me medical results."

We both laugh, a tear slips out of my eye. I wipe it away quickly, like it didn't happen. "Okay, at least give me a hint. Is it serious?"

"That's an understatement. But yes it is. I don't think even you could get rid of this." I have to resist the urge to hold my abdomen.

"Is it a good thing?"

"It's a very good thing. Or at least I think it is. I don't know how everyone else is going to feel about it."

"It won't matter what other people think. Alright, my next question about your little secret."

I giggle covering my mouth. Jack smiles. "Am I responsible for it?" He whispers leaning in. I smile and dip my head down. "You're actually the reason why I have it in the first place."

I look up at Jack. His smile fades a little, and his eyes widen. "Do you mean..."

I look up and shrug then look back at him. "I'm pregnant Jack...you're going to be a dad."

He takes my face in his hands. "Are you serious?" I laugh as tears fall out.

"Yeah." Jack stands up taking me with him. He puts his hand on my belly. "A boy or a girl?"

"I don't know. It's too early to tell." I say still crying. Jack takes my face in his hands again before kissing me. It's passionate and deep. Although it's still short. He pulls away smiling.

Jack picks me up bridal style and spins me around screaming. "I'm going to be a father!" He pumps his fist in the air, I laugh as he spins me around. Everybody runs outside.

They all start talking at once. Jack puts me down. I keep my hands on his chest as he keeps an arm around my waist. "Congratulations you guys." Anna says when they've all calmed down.

"I'm just glad you told him today and not a week from now." Flynn says. Rapunzel hits him and Jack looks at me confused.

"I kind of told them. Although it was their idea to tell Kristoff and Flynn." I say pointing to Punzie and Anna.

They throw their arms out, like what? We all laugh and talk about what we're going to do with the new baby room.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

23.4K 1.8K 59
C O M P L E T E D Highest Ranking: #1 in Jelsa 10/11/20 Elsa Arens is a detective at the 56th precinct in Burgess, Pennsylvania. She is a bit of a cl...
18.5K 677 22
It has been a long time since the young Queen of Arendelle, Elsa has seen Jack Frost, which they both have developed feelings for each other. However...
30.5K 608 57
It was a cold night in a beautiful little city named Burgess. The Frost family have a new neighbour, the Summers family with their adopted daughters...
3K 112 22
After a year, Arendelle finally seems at peace. Elsa has returned to Arendelle and is willing to fullfill her role as queen. She still misses Hiccup...