Forever Yours **Niam Horayne...

By Jellyfish_Queen_1D

*SECOND STORY TO WFLINW?* Liam and Niall are happy. Completely happy. It felt as though nothing could drag t... More

Forever Yours
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Please!!
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
THE LAST BOOK HAS BEEN POSTED

Chapter Seven

5.9K 170 14
By Jellyfish_Queen_1D

Niall's POV

The world stopped. I'm pregnant. Me, a man, is pregnant.

Oh, no.

Liam is going to think I'm a freak and is going to break up with me! I don't know what I'll do if he does. He is my life.

"Niall. Niall. NIALL!" I felt my shoulder being shook. I looked to my left to see Liam watching with a worried expression. "Are you alright, love? " I nodded, but I didn't mean it.

Dr. Smith cleared his throat. "So, yes, you are pregnant Mr. Horan. Congratulations." He smiled. I returned it weakly.

"Okay. You are about a month along. You will have to come at least once a month. Sometimes twice towards the end of the third trimester. Your pregnancy is basically the same as a female's. You will have mood swings, cravings, and of course, weight gain. Except you won't really show as much. It will only look like you have gained 10 pounds."

I sighed in relief. I really didn't want to be fat.

"Is the pregnancy going to last nine months, also?" Liam asked suddenly.

Dr. Smith nodded.

I finally spoke."What are the chances of me and the baby both surviving?" I couldn't decide if I really wanted to know the answer.

Dr.Smith sighed, furrowing his eyebrows. "The chance of both of you both surviving is a definite. But with the baby having complications is where the problems arise." I felt my stomach drop. Even though I was shocked about being pregnant, I already loved this baby with all my heart.

"What are the complications? "Liam asked calmly, but I heard the panic that laced his tone.

"The baby could have asthma. Or a heart deffect. That's the worst case scenario," He told us. All I could do was manage was a slight nod.

After we made an appointment for next month, and thanked the doctor we were off. The whole ride was silent. But Liam did lace our fingers together. That's a good sign, right?

We parked the car and chambered out. I followed behind Liam smiled o the flat door. Once the door was unlocked and open, we walked in.

I took off my shoes and hung up my jumper on a hook. I padded down the the couch without a word. I sat down and Liam joined me.

After a few minutes of silence, Liam spoke. "Are you okay, Ni?"

"Yeah, I'm just shocked." I attempted to smile.

"Me, too. But we will get through this. Together." Li smiled and pressed a loving kiss to the back of my hand.

I blushed and looked down."Li, I want you to be completely honest. How do you feel about having a baby with me?"

"Honestly, beautiful, I'm over the moon. I've always wanted children, and now I get to have them with you!"

"Really? Even though I'm a guy?" I raised an eyebrow.

Liam laughed. "Yes, even though you are a guy. That just makes this baby even more unique. I just hope if its a girl, she doesn't look anything like you." Well, that kind of hurt.

"Me, too. That would be embarrassing," I fake laughed.

Liam shook his head. "No. because if she does, I'll have to fight off all the boys!" he groaned. I giggled.

I snuggled down on his chest, enjoying the warmth of his body. "I'm glad you didn't break up with me because I am a freak."I mumbled.

I felt Liam's body go rigid. "Baby, you are not a freak. Please, believe that," he begged.

"But I'm a boy that can get pregnant," I argued.

"That does not make you a freak. It makes you even more fascinating." I laughed quietly.

"Okay. Thank you, though. For everything." I pressed a wet kiss to his cheek.

"Niall, you have given me everything. Love, hope, happiness, and now, children. My life is absolutely perfect and I can't wait until the future."

I sat up and pressed my lips to his lips this time. It started out slowly but slowly  progressed into a filthy snog. Liam bit my bottom lip. I opened and bucked forward when Liam moaned. It was so hot!

I pulled away. "Uh-huh. I'm already pregnant. No more sex for a while." I winked and jumped up before he managed to scamper out of the room before he tried to seduce me.

Liam was right. My life is absolutely perfect.

****

Hey! There's chapter 7. This is dedicated to @BreannaHulton for the amazing cover on 'We Found Love in...Wal-Mart?' check her out!

So I got kik...Finally. I felt  old because I didn't have one yet. If you want to talk or anything kik me at itserin_45

I won't ignore you I promise! Haha.

Xoxo Erin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 20.6K 119
CURRENTLY EDITING A FEW CHAPTERS! 24, with an little three year old and already a hard working man. That's Liam Payne. His son Aiden hates that his d...
18.3K 581 1
When Louis and Harry met there was an immediate dislike towards the other that kept growing as months passed by. One night changes it all when a dru...
281K 11.5K 56
A seemingly innocent one night stand. That's all it was meant to be. A one night stand. A casual fling. That ends up as something... More. More b...
155K 3.6K 23
It's funny how people make it their life goal to take away another's happiness. [Book One] ---- Copyright 2017 to Brianna ( @1D_HarryStyles_1D )