Surviving Highscool!

By yzma13

Hi my name is Katelyn and i'm going to be telling you about my life in highschool... i have alot of rough tim... More

Character descriptions
CHAPTER 1
chapter 2
I will protect you!
CHAPTER 3
ATTENTION READERS
CHAPTER 4
WHAT HAPPENS
CHAPTER 5
still CHAPTER 5
the continuance
Author's note
CHAPTER 6
continuing chapter 6
WHAT'S YOUR OPINION?
CHAPTER 7
FRIDAY
CHAPTER 8
MEETING THE FAMILY
MONDAY
SHE HAS..................
CHAPTER 9
WILLS P.O.V/ OH NO!
OH MY GOSH!
CHAPTER 10
JOB HUNTING.
NEXT MORNING!
WHAT?!?!?!?!
CHAPTER 11
ASHLEY AND DYLAN'S DATE!
A/N
CHAPTER 12
REALLY???? YOUR THAT IMMATURE?
PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!
what happens??
I'm sorry.
MUST READ!!!!!!!!
CHAPTER 13
AUTHORS NOTE
TEXTING>>>>>>>>
HE'S INTO YOU.
Huh?
CHAPTER 14
Hey guys!

KATE'S P.O.V

2 0 0
By yzma13

We get to my house and i start to get in comfy clothes before Alex gets here so i'm comfortable when we talk and then i invite Ashley over so it isn't just the two of us.

i am about to tell you a story i haven't told anyone really.

so me and Alex dated for about two years from age 13 to 15 and we were really serious he gave me a promise ring for my 15th birthday and i thought we were gonna get married in the future but one day him and i decided we weren't really having the same spark we had when he gave me he ring and keep in mind this was a year ad a half before i met Will, and anyway i was broken hearted and so was he i went through depression and i hated myself and i just thought i had no reason to live, but we parted on good terms considering it was a mutual agreement for the break up.

that's the reason i called Ashley because last time we hung out alone he asked me out but i wasn't ready to get back together with him yet and yes he's a great guy but i don't wan him trying anything and then i give in cause i'm hurting but he will always be a big part of my life.

so the door bell rings and he's here and so i asked where Ashley was since we only live across the street from each other and she said she was leaving school so i was stuck with him for 20 minutes alone.

hey Alex.

hey pumpkin.

what's up?

the ceiling.

haha very funny i said sarcastically.

let's go upstairs Alex so we can talk.

so how are you holding up?

better than i thought but not good.

do you need a shoulder?

please.

i leaned on his shoulder barely crying i kinda missed this but it's most likely the emotions.

thanks alex it's really nice to be able to lean on your shoulder again.

hey we were dating for a long time, why did we break up?

HE DIDN'T PULL THAT CARD NO HE COULDN'T HAVE!

because we both agreed that we were young and dumb.

but we're both adults now.

i'm 17.

1 year from being an adult.

yeah but i mean you Blake and Will and Dylan are the only seniors i know.

what does that have to do with anything?

i was letting him know smoothly that if i need to Blake and Dylan can protect me.

nevermind.

*door bell

oh that must be Ashley i said taking his arm off my shoulder i will go get it.

hey Ash.

hey Kate we need to talk about will.

that's why i invited you and Alex over.

let's go upstairs.

okay so about will Kate why did you dump him?

i caught him and someone else kissing.

what? that's not what i heard.

what did he tell you?

she explained how they never even kissed etc........

really? why didn't he tell me?

she just looked at me.

what have i done i acted like i couldn't trust him.

well i'm trust worthy said Alex.

alex leave.

what?

never talk to me and leave........ now.

he left and me and her were still talking.

so what do i do?

talk to him.

i knew that that was the only way but i was too embarrassed.

i can't.

why?

i'm an idiot that he will hate forever.

really?

yes.

no i mean really?

yes i said. why do you keep saying that?

do you really think that he will hate you?

only 1 way to find out i ignore him and see if he makes the first move.

next day........

so i walk in to school really nervous and scared.

i go into the science lab and start stress cleaning.

once again you leave me nothing to clean Katy.

sorry.

CRAP!

what?

Ashley told you right?

yes.

me and him are partners.

wanna trade?

a) i'm with my gf why would i? and b) it will force you to talk.

Will walks in and i start to get really really nervous like i almost threw up i was so nervous.

hey look Katelyn.

hi i said as my voice cracked and i giggled a little bit.

what happened yesterday was i interrupted.

i know.

really?

i stopped talking.

skip to lunch......

so i got a call on my mom yesterday evening.

really? what did the doctor say?

well they said that the chemo seems to be working and she has around a year and she might be able to fight it if she stops eating sugar.

that's great news! said Dylan.

thanks.

Will agreed with Dylan we were still being very awkward toward each other.

1 week later..............................

so me and Will have yet to make a conversation out of words with more than 2 syllables so i decided to face my embarrassing fear and talk to him.

i texted him to meet me at Starbucks at 4 and replied saying k.

i got a sundress on and threw a flower crown on my head and slipped on some wedges and ran out the door at around 3:30

i wanted to be early but when walked in he was already there.

hey.

uh hi Katelyn.

i know i have been avoiding the embarrassment for a week and i just need to get over it.

Will i am so sorry i mean your a totally trust worthy guy and i should have let you explain i mean i don't know why i freaked like an imbecile.

it's okay i mean i would have freaked if i walked in to you in some guys arms looking like you were kissing.

thanks for not making me fell like an idiot and um do you hate me?

what no why would i hate my girlfriend?

girlfriend?

are you not wanting to get back together?

no i am i just didn't know if you wanted to i hopped up from the table and helped him up and hugged him so tight my arms hurt.

i love you so much will.

WHAT DID I JUST DO?

i love you too!

and i got the rest of your birthday gift finally.

really what?

i sat down he pulled it out it was gorgeous.

Katelyn Joy Meyer will you accept this promise ring, with this ring i promise that this relationship is not just a highschool fling but meaningful.

will i-i-

WHAT DO I DO I LOVE HIM BUT AM I READY TO GET ANOTHER PROMISE RING??????????????????

ooh things are getting intense and obviously i couldn't leave will and kate seperated for too long.

also a promise ring for those of you who are confused is basically a ring that a boyfriend gives a girlfriend to show her that he plans on that relationship turning into marriage in the future.

will she say yes?????????????

also hope you enjoyed 2 updates in 1 day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

995K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

331K 8.4K 118
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
103K 3.1K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
47.7K 1K 54
not you're average mafia brothers and sister story.. This is the story of Natasha Clark, an assassin, mafia boss, and most of all the long lost siste...