Forever Yours **Niam Horayne...

By Jellyfish_Queen_1D

*SECOND STORY TO WFLINW?* Liam and Niall are happy. Completely happy. It felt as though nothing could drag t... More

Forever Yours
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Please!!
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
THE LAST BOOK HAS BEEN POSTED

Chapter Five

5.7K 180 23
By Jellyfish_Queen_1D

Niall's POV

I woke up to the sun shining and the cute little birds chirping. I smiled brightly but it vanished as quickly as it appeared. I remembered what happened last night.

The name calling, Liam holding me while I'm crying. It all hit me like a ton of bricks. I didn't even announce we were engaged!

I looked over at a peacefully sleeping Liam and smiled slightly. He was adorable! I felt kind of guilty about waking him up. I sighed by shook his arm nonetheless.

"Liam, babe. It's time to get up love, " I murmured gently. Liam groaned and buried his head in the pillow.

I giggled and tried again. "Love, come on, it's time to get up."

All I got was a light smack to the arm and a " Five more minutes."

I grinned evily. "Liam, if you don't get up right now, I won't give you anymore kisses." I smirked. Liam's eyes shot open and he almost rolled off the bed.

"No! Don't take away your kisses! I love you!" Li begged. I burst out laughing.

"Oh, don't worry . I was just joking." I laughed and sprinted our of the room before he could do something. I walked into the kitchen where Greg,Dad and, ugh! Sarah. I smiled genuinely at my brother and dad but smiled fakely at her.

"Morning! " I greeted cheerily. I got a chours of 'good morning's. I got a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast with some orange juice before settling down at the table. I munched happily and was vaguely aware of Liam walking in and grabbing a plate as well.

Soon after I began eating, dad excused himself, claiming he had some work to catch up on. I nodded and ate again. Greg then left saying something about going to visit his girlfriend.

(A/N: I know Greg and his wife are already married, just please go with it :))

Sarah stood up, grabbing her plate in the process. "I don't have anywhere to go. I just don't want to be near some fags, " She sneered harshly.

I flinched slightly but Liam placed a comforting hand on mine. I relaxed, but noticed he was giving a cold glare at Sarah's retreating figure.

"Hey, Ni, don't let her get to you. Did you tell your dad?" He asked, taking another bite.

I shook my head slightly. "No. I didn't have a chance."

Liam nodded in understanding. "Then let's finish here, then go tell him." I just nodded in agreement and continued eating.

During the time we were finishing our meal, there was little talk. I think it's because we were nervous. Well, I was. My dad has the first chance of happiness and I have to tell him she is a homophobe.

I sighed as I grabbed my plate and walked to the kitchen, to the sink. I grabbed a yellow spong and squirted dish soap on it. I rubbed it to spread the soap. When that was handled I began smearing the soapy foam all over the plate and fork.

As I was washing, Liam came up from behind me so he could wash his dishes as well. I breathed out as I leaned back onto his chest.

We dried our hands with a towel and made our way towards the stairs. I glanced nervously at my love.

Liam must have caught my gaze because he smiled gently and pulled me into his comforting arms. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck. I pressed a light kiss to it.

"Its okay, love," He cooed. I smiled, pressing a quick kiss to his cheek. I grabbed his hand and laced our fingers together. I pulled him to the staircase and led him up to my Dad's study.

I knocked tentatively and waited for an okay. "Come in!" my dad's Irish accent rang out.

I placed a shaking hand in the gold doorknob and twisted. We walked in and my dad smiled warmly. I returned it weakly.

Dad immediately frowned as he took in our expressions. "What's wrong, son?" I took a deep breath.

I cleared my throat. "It's, um, about  Sarah," I mumbled.

Dad looked worried."What's wrong? Did she get into an accident?" He asked frantically.

"No. No nothing like that. Is just. l-last night when you and um  Greg went inside, she called me and Liam." I pushed back the tears that eere threathening to spill over. Liams thumb ran hands over the top over my hand in a calming manner. " She called us fags and queers. Saying we could have got along great if we weren't disgusting," I whispered weakly.

Dad's worried expression changed from worried to confused to hurt and finally settled on anger. I gulped.

"Niall, fuck. I know you don't like when I date but God dammit. Get over yourself. Making up horrible stories like that?" He all but snarled. I flinched and felt tears trickle down my cheeks.

He thought I was lying.

Dad went on. "Sarah would never do anything like that. And she wouldn't make up such a ridiculous lie. She's perfect. Unlike you." That fucking hurt. I nodded meekly.

Dad pointed to the door. "Now, please leave. I don't think I can look at you right now," he seethed. I sobbed but stood up. I pulled Liam to the door and I turned around to look at the floor.

"I'm sorry Dad. I love you." and with that I left with tears running down my face.

****

Sorry! It has to happen! #sorrynotsorry

So thank you for reading! I honestly didn't think my writing was good. So, thanks again! ♡

Vote, fan, and comment!

Xoxo Erin

Edited: 12/7/14

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 2.5K 13
After a steamy but reckless one night stand, Harry and Louis find themselves in a situation they could never had imagined. Purely fictional. Warnin...
467K 20.6K 119
CURRENTLY EDITING A FEW CHAPTERS! 24, with an little three year old and already a hard working man. That's Liam Payne. His son Aiden hates that his d...
29.8K 1.1K 32
Niall and Liam have the perfect life. At least until a certain monster comes back? And what happens when another surprise shows up at the same time?
73.3K 2.5K 74
" Why do you think he's looking at us? Do you think he likes me back?" " Don't get your hopes up man." ~*~*~ " Why the hell is the preppy boy staring...