Promises

By beauteousjoonie

Natalie Dallas. Last name sound familiar? She's a little Cameron Dallas. Natalie's life hasn't been the best... More

Natalie Dallas
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
500 READS!
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter22
Chapter23
Chapter24
Chapter 25
Chapter26
Chapter27
Chapter 28
Chapter29
Chapter30
Chapter31
1,000 READS!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The end of the book.
Epilogue.

Chapter 33

169 4 0
By beauteousjoonie

Matthews Obey hoodie 😍

Natalies' POV:
-A month later-

Beep beep beep.

I groan as I stop my stupid alarm clock from beeping.

I sit-up and rub my eyes. I yawn and look around my room. There's two suit cases in the far corner of my room, my room that I share alone.

I check my clock.

6:32am

I huff and pull the covers off me. I stretch and make my bed. I walk into my closet and grab my outfit. Which only happens to be my favorite black sweats, pink Vans, and my favorite hoodie that reads Obey. It may or may not had belong to Matthew, but eh whatever its mine now.

I walk out and make my way to the bathroom next door. I walk in and lock it. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I change into my lazy clothes. Once I'm done, I brush my long light brown hair up into a high ponytail. I had dyed it my natural hair color, just because I couldn't really keep up with it. I apply some foundation to the bottom of my eyes, to cover up my dark circles. I applied a pinch of mascara and lastly, a little bit of light pink lipstick.

I unlock the door and walk out. I walk back in my room and I see my phone blinking. Maybe a text message, I grab my phone and press in the code. There it reads;

Message from Cammy 😍😂

I smile and read it.

From Cammy 😍😂: Good morning beautiful. We're on our way, I'm taking you guys to the airport. Love you sis.😍😘

I smile, I'm blessed to have him as a brother. The smell of pancakes and bacon being cooked fills the air in my room. I walk out of my room and walk downstairs. There, I'm greeted by The Jacks cooking and Nayeli and Axel sitting at the island table.

"Morning loves." I smile and hug them.

"Morning." They say back.

I smile as I make my way to a open set next to Axel. I sit down and place my head on top of his shoulder.

"What time are we leaving?" I ask as Johnson sets a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of me. I sit up and my mouth waters, I'm starving.

"9:30am we have to be there early and our plane takes off at 10:30am." Nayeli huffs. She's not a very good morning person.

I nod and start eating.

After eating.

"Thank you Jacks." I smile at them as I jump off my chair.

"Do you need help bringing your bags downstairs Natty?" Matthew asks putting his plate in the sink.

I shrug and he just smiles and follows me up the stairs and into my room.

"Is this how you felt. When I was leaving for tour?" He asked as his voice cracks.

I sigh. "When you first left. For Magcon, yes. I'm ganna miss you Matt." I start tearing up.

He walks up to me and cuffs my face in his hands. He rubs his thumbs against my cheeks, making my heart pound.

"Matthew remember when you said you wanted to be more than best friends?" I ask staring into his hazel eyes.

He nods still rubbing his thumbs on my cheeks.

I sigh. "Matthew was it true?"

A smile spreads on his lips. "All of it was true. I wouldn't forgive myself if I ever lied to you again."

I smile. "Matthew. I've been thinking, a lot. Well I love you too. I always have, we have our ups and downs, but I never have felt this feeling in my heart with anyone else, and when I'm with you, I can't help but feel that one feeling."

He looks in my eyes. "Does that mean, you know that we can make this-no us happen?"

My smile drops. "Matthew. I'm leaving for a long time, I can't do this to you, you can't wait for me. You deserve someone who will be next to you at all times."

He shakes his head. "No, no. I already lost you once. I'm not losing you again, I'll wait for you. I promise."

By now, I had tears falling from my eyes. Matthew wipes them off using his thumbs. I place a kiss on his cheek before letting go.

"I promise, you won't lose me." I softly say without a lie.

Hour later

"Guys we need to get going, we'll be late." I groan.

Everyone nods.

I hug everyone and give them kisses on their cheeks.

We all say our goodbyes. The Jacks, Axel, Cameron, Nayeli, Matthew, and me hop in the car as I roll down the window.

"I love you guys. Don't miss me too much!" I yell to the people who will be staying at our place for months.

"Love you boo!" Lexi and Samantha yell back waving.

"Love you Natty!" Taylor and Aaron yell waving as well.

I blow them a kiss and roll up the windows. I look over at Nayeli who's sitting next to me.

"Ready?" I ask smiling.

She nods. "More than ever."

We giggle and we cuff our hands together.

At airport

"I'm ganna miss you Cameron." Tears fall from my eyes.

He sighs and gives me a big bear hug. "Not as much as I'll miss you sis. Please be careful. Call me every day, just please stay safe."

I smile, still crying. "I will Cammy."

He pulls away. "You grew up so fast."

I roll my eyes. "You're starting to sound like mom."

He laughs. "I love you."

I return one." Love you too, please take care of Sabrina, and your first kid Cam. I'm proud of you."

He blushes. "Ill take care of them both."

I give him a kiss on the cheek as he gives me a kiss on my forehead.

I walk up to Matthew and bear hug him. "My best friend."

He hugs back. "You're the best of me. How will I live without you?"

I pull away. "Well talk everyday. I'll come visit some days and you'll go with me on tour sometimes yea?" I ask hoping for a yass.

"Yasss baby girl." He replies.

I smile and kiss him on the cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

Plane to New York is now boarding.

I smile and hug them one more last time.

I walk forward when Matthew calls my name.

I turn around.

"Is that my hoodie?" He asks with a grin.

I giggle and wave. "See you later Matthew."

He waves back.

I'm ganna miss him.

Skip Airplane ride and there way to the hotel.

Nayeli's POV:

"So babe, tomorrow we must go sight seeing!" I giggle to Natalie.

She gives me a way-ahead-of-you look. As I walk into our bathroom.

I change into something more light, but still comfortable since we are going out to rehears for our show in a few days.

I wash my face and reapply my make up which is just eyeliner on my bottom water line and a bit of mascara to my eyelashes. Lastly I apply some light pink lipstick.

I'm so excited for our first ever tour and show. I never thought we would make it this far and, here we are. Just in a few days,  we will be performing in front of five thousand or more people, that's amazing.

I smile at myself before walking out.

I was expecting Natalie to be unpacking, but instead, she's cuddling with a bear Cameron won her and is hugging Matthews Obey sweater.

"Oh come on Natalie. You already miss them?" I huff.

She nods her head as she brings the bear closer to her body.

I sigh and lay next to her, our eyes making contact.

"You can't lay here all tour. Imagine if Matthew and Cameron were here. I don't think they would like you just laying down."

She just blinks, still staring at me.

After a few minutes she finally says something.

"How will I live without them?"

I look at her eyes as they become a lighter color of brown.

"By being happy. Cameron would be mad if he saw you like this and you know that." I run my fingers through her hair.

She smiles. "I love you bae."

I lean over to kiss her cheek. "I love you too."

She smiles ear to ear and sits up. "Lets go get some Starbucks from down the street?" She asks.

I nod. "Yeah, hold on let me tell Jack."

I stand up and grab my phone, wallet, and hotel keys.

"I'll meet you down in the lobby okay?"

She nods as she walks into the bathroom with some pare of clothes.

I sigh and make my way down the hall to the guys room.

"DUDE NOOOO!" Axel yells on the opposite side of the door.

"I'M GANNA POST!" Johnson yells laughing.

I giggle as I hear Jacky laugh.

Knock knock.

"Coming!" Jack yells.

The door opens and reveals a smiling Jack with an apple in his his hand.

"Hey baby doll." He kisses me and lets me in.

I smile and greet him back. "Hey babe."

I walk in father in the room and there's clothes every where.

I gasp." What the heck happened here?"

Axel runs past me followed by a angry Johnson.

"FUCKING AXEL!" Johnson yells running after him.

"That happened." Jack chuckles pointing at the two running after each other.

My heart skips a beat every time I hear his cute chuckle. I almost die every time I hear it, he's going to be the death of me.

"Baby? You kinda started staring at nothing." He chuckles.

I blink a few times before I feel my cheeks go into a light pink.

"Is my baby blushing?" He teases wrapping his arms around my waist bring us closer.

I hide my red face in his chest.

"Awee, I love it when you blush." He laughs placing a kiss on my head.

I smile into his shirt. Taking his smell in, ahhhhhh.

"Have I told you I loved you before?" I joke looking up at him.

He looks down at me and smiles. "Nope, I don't remember." He goes along with the joke.

I smile big. "Well I love you babe."

He smiles back. "Me too baby."

His lips brush against mine and our kiss is full of fire and love

"JOHNSON WHAT THE HE- wow, guys get a room." Axels voice drops.

I quickly pull away as I feel my cheeks turn red.

"What happened here." Johnson grins at me then Jack.

He clears his throat. "So about that video you too recorded of each other?"

Anger fill their eyes. "AXEL!!" Johnson starts yelling again

Axels' eyes go round and he takes off running.

I laugh and force my attention back to Jack. "I'm going to Starbucks with Natalie. We'll be right back, I'llbring you guys stuff."

He nods. "Okay baby doll. Be careful, I love you." He pecks my lips.

I smile. "Alright love you too."

I kiss his lips one more time before leaving and going down to the lobby. Three minutes past and Natalie comes into my sight.

She's wearing black shorts with a white crop top. She's covered with a jean jacket and is wearing her white vans.

(Natalie's outfit)

"You look cute bae." I smile as she hugs me.

"Thank you." She lets go.

At Starbucks.

"Dude what time will we go to rehearsal?" Natalie asks while texting Cameron and Matthew.

"Around 7:00." I smile.

She smiles back and types down on her keyboard.

"Okay dude Cameron said that Sabrina nows when the baby will be born." She squeals.

She holds up the phone in my face.

Cammy 😍😂: We have the results and Sabrina will have our baby.......

Natalie: AHHH tell me Cam!.

Typing.

The phone dings

Her eyes widen. "When?" She asks nervously." I look at the text.

Cammy😍😂: On May 13. On your birthday sis.❤❤😍 Can you believe it!?

I gasp. She pulls her phone back and reads the message.

She squeals and tears fall from her eyes.

I get up and hug her. "Congrats!" I smile.

Sh wipes the tears away and smiles. "Thank you bae." She places a quick kiss on my cheek.

At rehearsals.

9:00pm

Natalie's POV:

"So Natalie at the end of the concert, you will take a picture with the fans using a selfie stick." Our manager says trying to show me where exactly to stand at.

I nod. "So after we do a challenge. We'll say thank you and goodnight and stuff then I say I want a picture?" I question myself more than her.

She nods. "Yes sweetie. You'll stand about right here." Her heal hits a certain place on the stage.

I nod.

Nayeli walks up to our manager.

"I have a very important question and its bothering me." She rubs her forehead.

I giggle, she easily gets bothered.

"What is it honey?" Our manager asks worried.

Nayeli looks straight in her eyes. "Will there be food back stage?" She asks in a serious voice.

The manager rolls her eyes. "Of course honey, is there something you exactly want?" She asks getting her clipboard out.

Nayeli smiles. "Maybe a pizza. Oh oh maybe a chocolate fountain!" She giggles and looks at me. She wiggles her eyebrows and looks back at our manager.

I chuckle and walk over to Axel who's practicing with Jack while Johnson lays on the floor looking up.

He maybe needs milk.

I smile at Axel. "What song do you guys plan on doing?"

They go on and on with things and songs they plan on singing.

Man I can't wait for my first ever concert.

-------_--------_------_------_-----_---------_-------_-----

Hey loves 😍😘

Hoped you liked it, if you did, don't forget to vote.

Almost done 😞 it's sad huh?

I love this book. 😍😘

Anyway,

How do you feel about everything that is going on?

Pour Natalie already misses Cam and Matt. How will she make it?

How do you feel about Nayeli and Jack. They goals? Or nah?

Comment what is your favorite part in of the story. I wanna know 😍

I love you all.

Thank you for reading 😘
-Natalie💪👑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 24.9K 32
I watch him walk past me in the hallways, him as in my ex best friend. Matthew Espinosa. My stomach dropping just at the sight of him, I missed him...
157K 3K 50
Victoria Dallas, Cameron's younger sister, plans to visit the guys at their Magcon tour. Victoria ( also known as Tori) became friends with them real...
6.5M 121K 60
Hailey Reneé is now 16 years old. But when she was 14, the boys now in a group called Magcon would bully her and beat her up everyday at school. Her...
2K 316 42
When you lose someone who is your entire universe, it hits you. All the chances you didn't take, all the things you didn't say. Because the truth is...