The Cliff's Edge: A Lapidot H...

By Bluefeelingz

DISCONTINUED/ABANDONED Lapis better stay true to herself, forget the past and move on. But all of that become... More

|Prologue|
«Dinner Plate»
«Not completely crystaled»
«School's website»
«Greg's car wash» 1
«Lapis has a crush»
«Gas and Motorcycles»
«Leftover smoke»1
«Leftover smoke»2
«Such a good boy»
«Sports, quotes & the mama bird»
«Unfinished spell»
«Flexible»
«The babysitters»
\\teaser//«Into you»\\teaser//
«The diamond lady»
«Totally spies»
«Peribooty»
«Bittersweet»
«Two pieces»
«Eyes wide open»
«PJ»1
«PJ»2
«Story time with Dash»
«Lapis' Imagination»
«Sports, Quotes & Emeralds»
«Underground»
((Sloppy update))
|HIATUS TIME!|
«Love on the brain»
«Mysteries unsolved»
«Jelousy alert!»
«Story time with Garnet»
«Cupid's up to something»
《Faded Flower》1
《Faded Flower》2
《Sports, quotes, and dates》
《Play date》
《Stars don't shine as bright》
《Desperate body》
♡BLUE FRIDAY♡
《Get to work!》
《Migraine》
《The thief and the magician》
《Target: New enemy》
《The meaning of a kiss》
《What a short night》
A/N
《Can't help falling In love with you》
○OC SUBMISSIONS○
《Sports, quotes, Fathers and Ballerinas》
《Friendly fire》
《Lapis' and Peridot's discussion》
《To the enemy show mercy》
《Greg's car wash》2
《The truth》
-\\BACKUP ACCOUNT//-
《New generation》
《The biggest lie》
《Give your heart a break》
A/N
FANART

«The Light in the dark»

651 32 16
By Bluefeelingz

Lapis' POV

James nibbled on his pencil as he scrolled through his phone. The classroom was empty, well...almost.

A few people were sitting on the back, maybe three or four. As I glance back at the strangers in their seats, they all give me a polite smile and short wave. I return the gesture and turn back to my position awkwardly, returning my gaze to the chalk board that still had a few things written on it. The black haired boy was ignoring his surroundings completely, his expression of concern was pinned to his phone. By what I could peek, he was in the messaging app, supposing he got bad news.

"Is everything okay?" I poke his shoulder. He instantly turns off his phone and slides it inside his pocket, he didn't use words, instead he nodded frankly and gulped for some reason. "It doesn't look like it." I wrinkled my lips. He sighed and shrugged in a guilty zone, his grey eyes raise to look at my dark blue ones.

"It's that..." His eyes enlarged, he hesitates to tell me & he decides not to. Instead; he stalled and pointed at the see through door- "Hey! It's Garnet!" He blurted out nervously. I jump and turn my head rapidly to the thick girl walking in to the half empty classroom. She had immense curly hair that was tied in to a high pony tail. She wasn't wearing a skirt like the rest of the girls I've seen- She was wearing tight black pants and a blue and red strap on each shoulder. I didn't even notice her awesome shades until she settled them while blowing a bubble with her gum.

"What's up ,Jaimmie?"

Uuhh! And she has a British accent!

The dark skinned girl laughed and walked over to us. She sits on the table infront of us and turned her chair to us, then folding her arms over the table and pressing her fairly big breasts againts them. It was hard not to look at the perfect round shape they took, I could see the line of her bra.

"I told you not to call me that." James blushed. "That's my mother's name." He groaned vaguely.

"But it sounds better on you." Garnet giggled and poked Jame's nose.

Eh. She looks like a nice girl. Or boy. Oh my god... Is she heterosexual? Is she a lesbian? She looks like she likes to use "he" pronouns. I don't want to sound stupid here...

"Whatever...Garnet, I think you haven't met Lapis Lazuli here." James eyes at me. Garnet holds out her hand and I grab it, her hand was long and light, a punch from her surely wouldn't hurt.

"Garnet Woods, babe." She shakes my hand.

"Hehe...L-Lapis Lazuli." I giggle nervously and stutter, I brush off some set of hairs that snaked around my face- Exposing my blushing cheeks.

"Is it okay to call you "babe"?" She held my hand with one hand and with the other she lowers her shades, her dark brown eyes came to show and I gulp at her intimidating gaze. "Yeah, there's no problem." I force a smile. She lets go of my hand and returns to fold her arms. She pushes her shades back up and chews on her gum.

"So Jaimmie... Where are the others?" Garnet asked. James shrugged- "I think they're still in the soccer field."

"Negative, I already checked there. But I do think I saw Peridot and Amethyst behind the bleachers." Garnet tapped her head trying to remember.

"Agh, really? Were they kissing?" The boy whined.

"You don't care what they were doing, neither do I." She laughed slapping her thigh. Oh goodness... What a goddess.

Now that I inhladed deeply, she had the scent of oranges, it was nice. No mixed fruit, it smelled specifically like oranges. She fluffs her perfect curly hair and rolled her eyes at the sound of Jame's whining -"Get over it, James. Amethyst is not going to notice you." She showed a grin. Garnet took off her shades and hung them on her shirt. Her dark brown eyes were very pretty, very calm to look at- yet intimidating if you stared at them for too long. This girl sure is a mystery, I wonder how many secrets she holds, she looks like she has hundreds... Maybe she keeps them all in her boobs...maybe that's why they're so big.

"I don't want to talk about her." James blurting snapped me out of my weird day dream. "Did Jasper tell you that Peridot's sick?" He leaned back on his chair.

"Yes, she's been sick all week and she refuses to go to the doctor. Weird she hasn't puked her lungs out yet." She leans back on her chair as well, chewing her gum most loudly now.
"She can't be abcent ,not for a day. She's had perfect attendance two years in a row." She raises two fingers dramatically. I settle myself, there wasn't really anything I could say, I don't want to dig my nose in anything that's not my business, if they want me to blend in with their circle; they will include me in the conversation at some point...eventually(?). I fold my arms over the table and look at each at them as they speak.

"Peridot lets her pride first, remember?" James said.

Peridot...I think I've heard her name today so many times that I will unconsciously say it aloud at some point. She sounds like a very important person ,she-

"So has Lapis met Mrs. Kiyoko yet?" Garnet giggled and teased. She looks at me and winks, dropping her hand over mine and giving it a small grip. Again; I settle my hair behind my ear and expose my blushing cheeks.

You need to stop that!

"I don't think Peridot is in conditions to meet someone new." James and Garnet nodded at each other and made that "you're right" sound.

Trying to change the subject a bit, I glance around the empty classroom again, the girls at the back were busy talking and showing things from their phones, besides that, there was absolutely nothing. No teacher, no substitute teacher, we were alone. I decided to comment on that- "Is there no class today or something?" I ask, still looking around the place. It had various book shelfs and posters of places I barely know. Maps everywhere. Either is history class or Spanish class.

"Today's September 14, the teachers go to some meetings of eight hours all week. We have the whole school to ourselves." She smiles at me.

"But James told me-"

"I didn't tell you anything." He interrupted nervously. The drop of sweat on his forhead was noticeable, so he wipes it off quickly when he realizes we were both looking at it. Something about this boy gives me a weird poke on the back. His personality changes drastically sometimes, that can be scary, it would take such a long time to get to know all the sides of him, but it's worth the shot I suppose. "Um...N-no...he didn't tell me anything." I tagged along with the nervous boy. He pushes away from the table and stands up, he runs his steady fingers through his messy hair and inhaled deeply. Garnet's hand snaked around until she grabbed my hand, this can be hard to get used to. As I look up to her to await the naughty grin, I was dazzled by the shine in her eyes, she tilted her head- motioning me to accompany her somewhere else.

The other girl stands up, leaving me to look at how much taller she is than him, she was a giant woman (sort of.).

"I think I should show Lapis around." She placed one hand on her large hip.
"You stay here and relax."

"T-thanks." He stuttered, but it did not sound like so- he sounded more like he was shaking. He was fine a few minutes ago.

Garnet wrapped my arm with hers, walking me outside in a fast pace. I didn't look up at her, I just kept looking forward the whole time. The tall girl even kept silent, the only thing hearable was her loud way to chew that orange gum.

As we were walking down the hallways, two girls dashed across the hallway, one wore a yellow sweater and the other one wore a blue one. It was the only thing that made me distinguish one from each other, they almost looked exactly alike. One of them stopped half way, shaking the other's arm violently.

"Looks like you got your first fans." Garnet ruffled my hair.

"Fans? You can have fans here?"

"Obviously you can. We are known world wide silly." Garnet giggled, then she spat her gum in a trash can as we were passing by the light blue hallways. "I'm known world wide already?" I gasped, this made her crackle.

"No, the top ten elite students are. But since they see me walking around with you, they suppose you must be someone important." She shrugged, removing her arm from mine and wrapping it around my neck now.

So that explains why those girls were nice when I turned to look at them.

-"If you're so important, why are you talking to a girl like me?" I ask. We suddenly stop, just as we were about to enter the doors to a basketball court, she seemed astonished to hear that. Maybe she came in to realization of it. Oh no...I take it back, I take it back!

"I know you had a perfect score in the school's scholarship test." She said in such a lower tone. A shiver ran down my spine, I could already see her beating the crap out of me. She removes her arm from my neck to push the doors to an empty basketball court.

"Is that bad?" I gulped.

"Of course not. But just make sure you're in the right circle, that's why we are here for you." She told me as we walked inside, her low tone echoed a few times through the immense place. It almost looked professional.

"Thanks? But I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself."

"It's just a warning." She shrugged. But it still sounded threatening. We walked around the empty court, as I turn my head to the right- I spot a purple hair flying around the place. I didn't quiet catch the girl's face, but I did figure she was short and thicker than Garnet. The girl besides me placed a grip on my shoulder, I flinched at the sudden action and I turned to look at her. Her eyes were stiff, she was following the purple figure with her gaze and as she did so, she bit her lip.

"W-what's wrong?" I stuttered, but the taller girl shook her head to snap out of her concern.

"Amethyst!" She cupped her mouth and yelled to the nothingness. Her loud voice echoed around the empty court, but there was no response, my ears even began to ring from the loudness of her tone.
Suddenly; the messy purple hair comes to sight again, it still was too far away for me to recognize her face or atleast her exact height.

"Hey Garnet! Came to play tag in the dark with us today?" The purple haired girl laughed, her voice was already loud enough to hear from the other end of the court. Garnet shook her head and raised her hand, she opened her mouth to speak, but Amethyst placed a threatening hand over a huge grey switch.

"Amethyst, take your hand out of that-"

Suddenly...everything turned pitch black. I had my eyes wide open but it felt like I was blind right at the moment. Garnet's long and slim hand gripped my hand-

"Whatever you do... Do not let go of my hand."

I.want.to.die

____________________________

*makes fart noises with mouth*
Hello! So today was a very exciting day and I was so happy that I made another chapter, weird right?

Have a good night/day/morning!

Anyone have tips on how to get this book to get noticed? XD

~Bluefeelingz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.9K 30
la tipica historia de universos viendo otros universos atraves de pantallas flotantes que aparecerán en sus mundos aunque también agregare otras cosa...
537K 62.6K 15
Harry había pasado por varias injusticias a lo largo de su vida. Había perdido y amado; preguntado y respondido. Pero aquella vez, cuando sabiendo qu...
358K 23.8K 95
Todas las personas se cansan. Junior lo sabía y aun así continuó lastimando a quien estaba seguro que era el amor de su vida.
570K 76.7K 45
Una sola noche. Dos mujeres lesbianas. ¿Un embarazo? ¡Imposible!