Phoenix drop high

By garmau34073407

Aphmau has to move into a house alone,after her parents die from a car reck, but worse of all she has to go t... More

A new town
A new school
Charecter intro
Another day
The spys
Update
A school play
Vlyad
A haulting stop
Irene's power
Laurence Zvahl
For real
Secrets
PLEASE READ
Getting back
Helping Aphmau
Scaleswind
Update
AHHHHHHHHH
Patching things up
Thank you
Monday
Lunch
help
Weekend
The new girl
Getting ready
Bus drive
Bus dirve pt.2
2k
Day 1
Face reveal!
Day 2 part 1
Day 2 part two
3k!
Day 3
Day 4
Not so good
Please remember
I know you?
Remembering?
With Aaron
Feverish
Tagged
5k!
Pointless
Update
Dont tell them
WHAT?!
Spilling over
So close
NEW BOOK!
Hey

Magicks

2.6K 63 72
By garmau34073407

Aphmau's P.O.V

Yawn. Wake me up and it's 8:25. I take a shower and get dressed in jeans and a purple sweater. I put on some light make up and put my hair in a side braid. I go down stairs and make breakfast. Bacon, eggs, toast. I hear a door open and close. Vlyad comes down the stairs his hair fizzing up his shirt off.

"If your gonna be in my house please get a shirt on." I say sassily.

"Oh, yeah" he runs back to the guest room. The. He reappears a shirt and all.

"Don't you have school?" He asks.

"Yeah , I'm not going today I'm watching out for you."

"Oh, thank you. Do you think I could go to your school if that's ok?" He asks.

"Yeah sure that would be cool. I go to Pheonixdrop high you'll like it. We're putting on a play." I say. Then remember I have to play Juliet  sigh.

"Why did you sigh?" He asks.

"Oh, I just had to audition because it was required for my class. I got Juliet."

"That's so cool! I want to be in it."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah."

Vlyad's P.O.V

Yes!!! If I audition for Romeo I'm sure to make it. I got charm, looks, and modesty. Well scratch modesty. But, if I do I'll get to kiss Aphmau. Hehe. But if she likes Garroth I don't want to tear her away. But Garroth is always getting the girl, maybe this once. She hands me a plate.

"Thanks." I say.

"Anytime." She says smiling. She has a really pretty smile.

"Anyway, so you live alone?" I ask.

"Yeah, I moved because my parents died in a car reck and I wanted a change of scenery." She says.

"I'm sorry that must of been terrible." I feel so bad for her. That must be really hard.

"It's ok, I want that close to them. Anyway what happened to you? When you were a kid?" She's asks.

"Well some werewolves were mad at O'kasis for a law we passed, then they captured me. Says since I'm only half brothers with them they said my life would be spared. They pretended to kill me. They tried to attack O'kasis but they lost. They said I was going to live with them. I tried to get out plotting thinking, how bad can it be to stay here. Meals,a bed, never alone, some friends. But I thought about what I would do if I did stay. Marry a werewolf? Be a servant. Then I got out barley." He says upset.

"I'm sorry, you missed out on your childhood. Family I'm so so sorry." She comes over and hugs me. Her hair smells nice. Wait that's creepy.

"Thanks." I say.

"For what?" She asks confused.

"Being so kind and helping me." I say.

"Anyway, do you want to watch Netflix?" She asks.

"Sure, what do you want to watch?" I say.

"I can pick! MY LITTLE HORSIES!" She screams.

"Sure." I say putting my hand to my forehead. If it makes her happy it's fine. She jumps to the couch and put it on. We watch until the end of season 2.

"So many ponies." I say.

"Yeah! Isn't it great?" She says.

"Sure." I say.

"Anyway since you watched that for me. What do you want to eat?" She asks. Oh yeah it's lunch.

"Um pizza?" I ask.

"Ok, I'll call the pizza place." She calls them. "Ok it'll be here in five minutes."

"Ok thanks." I say. We eat the pizza and hang out.

"Do you want to play monopoly?" She asks.

"Yeah, sound like fun. I'll bet you I win you kiss me on the cheek if I lose ill watch my little horsies with you, again." I say.

"Hmmmm, ok!" We start to play.

"Your really bad at this." I say.

"Hey! Your no better!" We both laugh. We finish the game. Ugh... I lost.

"Yay!" Says Aphmau.Just then the door rings. It's Garroth, he's all grown up.

"Garroth!" She says and hugs him. Grrrr.

"Hi Aphmau. You needed me for Somthing right?" He asks. His voice got deeper. Most girls probably think he's even dreamier. More than his 8 year old self.

"Yeah, I found someone in the woods yesterday." He comes in and sees me.

"So, who's this?" He doesn't remember me?

"It's me, Vlyad."

"No, Vlyad died. You you can't be."

"I'll prove it." I show him my chipped tooth I got from Zane punching me.

"VLYAD!" He yells and hugs me. I see Aphmau and mouth thank you. She's an angel. Both ways.

"Hi Garroth I missed you." I say.

"Thank you Aphmau. Vlyad your staying with me and Zane. Just the next house down." He says. Then we leave. I wish I had talked to Aphmau more.

"YOU OWE ME ONE SEASON OF MY LITTLE HORSIES!" She yells smiling.

"ILL BE BACK!" I yell. Garroth gives me a funny look.

"Inside joke ." I say.

Aphmau's P.O.V

I'm glad Garroth and Vlyad are with each other they have a lot to catch up on. Well it's early so I'll go talk to Lucinda about what happened.

Xx text start xX
(L=Lucinda, A=Aphmau)

A:can I come over? We need to talk.

L: ok, did Garroth finally make his move?

A: LUCINDA!

L: Just kidding. Be there in fifteen.

A: ok bye!

L: Bye 8D

Xx text end xX

I walk to Lucinda's house since it's close by. Someone covers my eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Jeffory!" I turn around.

"Hi Aph where you off to?"

"Lucindas wanna come?"

"That's ok, can we have a bestie sleep over on Friday?"

"You bet... Only if we watch frozen." I giggle.

"APHMAU!"

"Just kidding... Maybe." We both laugh. I miss hanging with Jeffory.

"Anyway, you know the auditions were held for you."

"Yup. Do you know who's auditioning for Romeo?"

"Yeah, Travis, Garroth, Zane, Reese , Marsh, some guy in a hoodie and no shirt.''

"WHAT! That guys trying out. Aaron I mean."

"Oh that's his name yeah. Why are you freaking out?"

"I just don't think he likes me. And for him to kiss me. For me to kiss anyone."

"It's ok Aphmau. I won't judge."

"Hey!" We both laugh. Jeffory looks weird and his face is red. Is he ok?
I finally get to lucindas house.

"Hey Aphmau."

"Hey Lucinda. I had some weird things happen." I say.

"Explain." I tell her everything.

"That makes sense. You seem very powerful. I could feel your pre sense when I met you. But we would have to talk to Emalyn about this. I have Magicks but do t know much about them, yeah I can control mine. But other people's. Uh uh."

"Ok the. Let's go to Emalyn."

"Ok." We go to Emalyn's house.

"Hi, Aphmau. Lucinda."

"We need you to take a test. Aphmau may have Magicks." Lucinda says.

"Ok, come in get comfortable." Emalyn says.She pulls out a needle.

"Aphmau I need your blood." She says. She takes some of my blood and runs it through a machine and her face goes white.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
230K 1.3K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them