Sex Games [J.G]

Door elenasuxks

Tessa Benson is your normal teenage girl with dreams and future plans. She's on her way to college and all he... Meer

O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
S e v e n t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
T w e n t y
T w e n t y - o n e
T w e n t y - t w o
T w e n t y- t h r e e
T w e n t y f o u r
T w e n t y f i v e
T w e n t y s i x
T w e n t y s e v e n
T w e n t y e i g h t
T w e n t y n i n e
T h r i t y
T h r i t y o n e
T h i r t y T w o
T h r i t y T h r e e
T h r i t y f o u r
T h r i t y f i v e
T h r i t y s i x
T h r i t y s e v e n
T h r i t y e i g h t
T h r i t y n i n e
F o u r t y
F o u r t y o n e
F o u r t y t h r e e
F o u r t y f o u r
The End
ayee read this ;)
The new sex games.
Hello there

F o u r t y T w o

7K 228 35
Door elenasuxks

"Y/N!" Jack calls and you head down stairs to see Jack Sitting there, only wearing sweats. He walks over to you and places a hand on your thigh, "Vote and I'll pleasure you in ways you can never imagine." He whispered.

I really need you guys to start voting so I'll be doing little things like these ;) hope you like them. So please vote! I've also decided the person who I see in my notifications the most in the next 24 hours will get A WHOLE BOOK DEDICATED TO THEM AND THEM ONLY. I will message you and ask what you want it about along with your name! Thank you! Love you guys thank you for 90k reads!

Jack

I wake up, seeing Charles wasn't here anymore. Groaning, I sit up and check my phone. Nothing, of course. Not like I was expecting anything.

Tessa, what else?

I touch my lip and my body behind to shake. What is wrong with me? Tessa, god can't she realize how much I need her. Every time she's around, every time, she helps me. I can breath right, I feel okay, I feel alive. Something that no one has ever been made me to feel. She drives me insane, the rush, she is my everything.

I love watching her, she's so god damn beautiful the way her plump lips form into a smile every time she sees me. The way her body trembles and shakes when I touch her. Fuck, I love it when she touches me, the way her little innocent hands rub me and make me feel insane. I can feel the blood pumping through my veins when I'm with Tess.

This is what you do to me Tessa, God damn.

..
I rush downstairs the smell of bacon filled my nose. Charles was running around like a little fuck-tard with his toy car.

"Whooooshhhh!" He exclaims and I can't help but laugh at the shit head. My father walks in and smiles at me.

"How did you sleep son?" He asks and I sigh. He knows I miss her, miss her to the point where I can't even sleep because she left me.

Everyone always leaves me.

There was a knock on the door and my eyes dart to the door. Charles runs over and opens it and a girl with the most beautiful brown hair walks in. Her piercing blue eyes look into mine but I quickly look away.

I have to admit, she's fucking gorgeous. But nothing in this god damn world could replace Tessa.

"Anna! What a pleasant surprise!" My father says and I choke on my spit.

Anna? As in my fucking cousin Anna from home? I twitch my eye looking at her, realizing I just found my cousin hot.

"Oh my god Jack!" She says and embraces me in a warm hug. I hug her back and smile at her.

"Wow you've grown so much Anna, it's really good to see you." I say and she tilts her head to the side.

"Well this is a bit strange. Everyone said you were extremely rude but I can't seem to pin point where that's coming off from!" She says and I widen my eyes at my father.

"Uh- haha yeah. I guess so." I say and she smiles brightly at me in which I return. My father and his wife decide to sit us all down for breakfast and as much as I didn't want to, I wanted to be kind to Anna. I mean, I must come off to my family as a total dick but I don't blame them. Tessa basically fucking hated me when she met me. Oh god, the moment I met Tessa I imagined her little plump lips wrapped around m-

"So Jack! I heard you quit school." My father says snapping me out of my thoughts. I look at him and lower my head a little.

"I'm going back, don't worry." I say and he smiles giving me a nod.

The rest of the time is pointed more on Anna, asking questions about her mom and dad and of course, some boyfriend of hers. I excuse myself from the table, putting my plate away. My life seemed like a boring blur, just come home Tessa.

Tessa

I press the gas hard and head straight for Jack's parents house. I'm coming home, I couldn't do it. I can't watch the love of my life suffer with me being able to do something about it. Parking in the driveway I run up to the door and knock on it rapidly.

When I open the door I see jacks father and smile at him, "Upstairs, fourth door to the left" He says and I race upstairs and reach the fourth door. I open it slightly, seeing him lying in bed, with Charles. Charles sits up, jacks face buried into his pillows

"Tessa!" Charles said.

Jack groans,"Tessa isn't coming bac-" Jack says and turns around, making eye contact with me.

"Baby.." He mumbles and I start to tear up. He rushes out of bed and I run up to him hugging his bare chest.

"Jack, I love you." I mumble and Jack looks at me but smiles, almost harshly.

"But I don't love you."  He says.

"Jack!" I scream and wake up but only to see Sammy next to me, sleeping. I put my hand on my chest and Sammy wakes up, looking at me confused.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asks, putting a hand on my thigh. I brush it off and get up.

"Where the hell are you going?" He asks sitting up.

"To find the love of my life, and apologize."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

63.9K 1K 48
Jack Gilinsky has finally come face to face with the long lost girl of his teenage dreams, Hayley Alexandria Richardson.
920 41 8
"you were just a temptation that i gave into." - alexia taylor, a 23 year old who had to learn how to take care of herself since a young age. she...
10K 360 45
This is my first story so beware of cringe spellings... ...
282K 4.6K 32
Ally Gilinsky is the sister of Jack Gilinsky. But no one knows who she is. Ally didn't want to be known as Jacks little sister. She just wanted to be...