My Magical Wish (Merlin) (On...

By GrapeJuice1011

What happens if you wish on a star and you're not only in your favorite show but you are the sister of Merlin... More

🚨PLEASE READ: VOTE!🚨
AN: VIDEOS AND POSTERS
One Wish
Meeting Merlin
The Dragon's Call: Camelot and Thomas
The Dragon's Call: Meeting Gaius
The Dragon's Call: Prince Arthur
The Dragon's Call: Call Me Gwen
The Dragon's Call: Trouble Trouble
The Dragon's Call: One Big Lizard
The Dragon's Call: Saving Arthur
Valiant: Practice Makes Perfect
Valiant: Magic and Secrets
Valiant: Jealousy
Valiant: The Tournament Begins
Valiant: Trouble In Every Turn
Valiant: Why Don't You Believe Me?
Valiant: Minding Our Own Business!
Valiant: I Believe You
Valiant: YOU'RE FIRED!
Valiant: Dragon Say What Now!?
Valiant: Will You Just Listen To Me!
Valiant: Saving Arthur Life... AGAIN!
The Mark Of Nimueh: The Flower
The Mark Of Nimueh: Must Hide The Book!
The Mark Of Nimueh: One Big Mistake
The Mark Of Nimueh: You Stupid Lizard!
The Mark Of Nimueh: STOP THAT BEAST!
The Poisoned Chalice: Life Is Precious
The Poisoned Chalice: Who Poisoned Sam?
The Poisoned Chalice: The Light Of Hope
The Poisoned Chalice: A Little Too Late
Lancelot: Sam's Savior
Lancelot: Make Him A True Knight
Lancelot: The True Knight Of Camelot
A Remedy to Cure All Ills: Bugs and Scars
A Remedy to Cure All Ills: Gaius Must Leave
The Gates of Avalon: Mysterious Girl
The Gates of Avalon: Dangerous Love
The Gates of Avalon: Protection for Love
The Gates of Avalon: A Sacrifice
The Beginning of the End- Hide the Boy
The Beginning of the End- Fidelma or Sam
The Beginning of the End- Dangerous Boy
The Beginning of the End- Life Choices
Excalibur: The Black Knight
Excalibur: Magic Weakness
Excalibur: The Sword of Legend
The Moment of Truth: Time To Say Goodbye to Camelot

The Mark Of Nimueh: NOT IN LOVE!

4.2K 128 14
By GrapeJuice1011

Hey everyone, here is the next chapter!  Don't forget to vote, review and check out my Polyvore page to see what Sam is wearing for the chapter. Anyways, here's what all of you been waiting for! Here's the chapter! I hope you'll enjoy it!

Also, I don't own anything except my OC Sam.

I ran all over the castle, trying to find him. I knew what he was going to do. He was not only going to be in trouble, but embarrassed as well. As I was about to enter the next room, I suddenly stopped when I finally saw him marching up to a big door. However, my eyes widen when I realized what those doors led to. I ran as fast as I could, trying to stop him.

"MERLIN, STOP! DON'T OPEN THE-"

Too late, he opened the doors and marched right in. I groaned and shook my head before I followed him. "One time, just one time, I wish he would listen to me! Is that so much to ask for? I swear Merlin is trying to get himself killed!"

I ran into the room just when he shouted out, "It was me! It was me who used magic to cure Gwen's father!" I cringed when I saw the whole council stare at him in shock. "Gwen is not the sorcerer. I am!"

I looked at Gaius to see him staring at me. I gave him a look that said, 'I tried to stop him.'

Gaius stood up and marched right up to Merlin and asked angrily, "Merlin! Are you mad?"

Merlin looked at our uncle with determination. "I cannot let her die for me." He looked straight at Uther and replied, "I place myself at your mercy."

I was in complete shock! Ok, I know I saw this in the episode... BUT COME ON MERLIN! ARE YOU AN IDIOT!?

"Merlin, you really need to shut up," I thought to him in his head.

"Stay out of the Sam. I have to do this," he thought back.

Gaius looked at the king frantically and said in a rush, "He doesn't know what he's talking about."

Merlin however wouldn't stand down. "I do."

The next thing that Uther said made me want to kill Merlin for being such an idiot! "Then arrest him."

I gasped when two guards suddenly grabbed my brother. Ok, episode or not, I can't stand this anymore! I looked up and nearly ran to Merlin. "Sir, please Merlin is lying!"

Uther narrowed his eyes at me and I suddenly felt sick. I now had a really bad feeling.

"What, are you a witch too," he asked me.

Merlin shook his head and pulled himself out of the guards' hands. He then held me close and said to Uther urgently, "No, she's not-"

Thank God for Arthur, because he immediately stood up and came to our rescue. "Father, please! I can't allow this! This is madness! There's no way Merlin is a sorcerer. Samantha is right, Merlin is lying."

"Did you not hear him," Uther asked his son.

"Yes but-"

"He admitted it," Uther interrupted Arthur.

"Father, he saved my life, remember. Both him and Sam saved my life," Arthur insisted.

I don't know why, but my heart swooned a little when he stood up for the both of us.

Uther on the other hand was still not convinced. "Why should he fabricate such a story?"

I looked at Arthur to see he hesitated for a little bit. All I could think was, come on Arthur; get my brother Merlin the moron out of this mess and save us!

Arthur looked at Gaius and said, "As Gaius said, he's got a...grave mental disease."

Uther looked at both Merlin and me before looking back at his son. "Really?"

Arthur looked around to make an excuse when he suddenly looked right at me. At first I was confused at what he was thinking in that brat brain of his. The reason why is because when he looked at me, he suddenly started to smirk. It took all I could muster not to laugh out loud when he said what the excuse was.

"Merlin's in love."

Merlin looked flabbergasted as he said, "What?"

"With Gwen."

Uther started to smile when he realized what was happening. Merlin however was not amused at all.

"I am not-"

Arthur interrupted Merlin and stated, "Yes, you are. Isn't he Sam?"

Oh great, now I'm in the spot light. All eyes were right on me, waiting for my answer. Thanks a lot for the intro Arthur!

"Um... yes, he's completely in love with Gwen," I said.

Arthur smirked, but Merlin looked at me like I had all betrayed him. "No way." Merlin looked at me and thought to me, "Sam, what are you doing?"

I slightly glared at him and thought back, "Shut the hell up and trust me."  I looked back at Uther and said with a fake smile, "He is! Merlin has the biggest crush on her! He won't stop talking about how beautiful she is."

If Merlin was embarrassed before, well his face now looked like a red tomato. "What! No I am..." He stopped and stared at me as I tried not to laugh at how ridiculous he looked. "Shut up Samantha!"

Arthur grinned smugly as he said to my brother, "I saw you yesterday with that flower she'd given you."

Merlin scoffed and I swear I noticed a light shade of pink on his cheeks. He continued to deny as he stated, "I'm not in love with her."

"It's all right. You can admit it," said Arthur as he placed his arm around Merlin's neck. I tried not to laugh as Arthur was both saving and embarrassing Merlin at the same time.

"I don't even think of her like that!"

"Perhaps she can cast a spell on you," stated Uther as he stared right to us.

My eyes widen with fear and looked at both Merlin and Arthur to see them looking at Uther worriedly. However, all the terror faded away when Uther started to snicker. The king must have thought this whole thing was a joke. The whole council members joined Uther's laughter and Arthur smiled in relief.

"Merlin is a wonder, but the wonder is that he's such an idiot. There's no way he's a sorcerer," said Arthur.

He looked at Merlin right in the eye as to say 'Shut up and just go with it.'

Uther waved his hand to dismiss us as he said, "Don't waste my time again. Let him go."

Arthur released his arm off of Merlin. Merlin glared at Arthur, before he stormed out of the room. Before Arthur could walk back to his seat, I grabbed his arm to get his attention. When he looked me in the eyes, I couldn't help but wonder... Wow, did his eyes get bluer? Wait what!? Snap out of it Sam!

"Thank you," I whispered to him.

He smiled slightly at me before giving me a nod. I reluctantly released his arm and ran after Merlin. Gaius followed us as we entered back into our room.

"What the hell were you thinking you stupid head," I screamed at my brother.

"Samantha, language," scolded Gaius.

I glared at my uncle and said, "I don't care right now! What I do care about is that Merlin nearly got not only himself, but me killed too, because he confessed he's a sorcerer!"

Merlin on the other hand rolled his eyes and stated, "I'm sorry, but Arthur's an idiot."Gaius completely disagreed with him as he walked over to Merlin and slapped the back of his head. "Ow, what was that for," he complained as her rubbed his swore head.

"For being an idiot that's what. Arthur was right to do what he did. And, thankfully, he saved you from your own stupidity," said Gaius sternly.

"What else could I do? It's my fault that was Gwen's going to die," cried out Merlin.

"Yes, but you don't prove her innocence by offering to jump into the flames. You do it by finding out what's causing the disease," stated Gaius as I handed him one of his books.

Merlin shook his head and continued to pout like a baby. "Well, whatever it is, one thing's for sure: Arthur isn't going to find it. He thinks he is so sharp! But even when I told him I was a wizard, he still couldn't see it."

"Sometimes they're pretty hard to spot," Gaius said trying to sound humorous.

Merlin kicked a pebble on the floor and mumbled, "Well, maybe I should go around wearing a pointy hat."

I scoffed at him and I said without even thinking, "What, a hat that says 'Hey look over here! I'm the great sorcerer Merlin! Kill me now!'"

Merlin turned and looked at me in shock. "What, no!"

"Well, maybe you can wear a hat that says, 'I'm an idiot for almost revealing my huge secret!"

Merlin cringed and stepped away from me. I know I was being a little harsh and I know his intensions were good, but Merlin must realize that there are other ways to save Gwen than turning himself in... Like I don't know... Oh yes, TRY TO FIND AND KILL NIMUEH'S BEAST!

"Alright you two, that is enough! Merlin, I don't think you'll find a hat big enough for you anyways. If we're going to save Gwen, we have to find out what's contaminating the water," claimed Gaius as he turned to look back at his books.

"What, like we have to find a creature that infected the water and we're going to stop it?" I started to giggle at my joke, but I stopped when both Merlin and Gaius looked at me. I was confused to why they were starting at me like I am a genius. "What? What did I say?"

About a half an hour later, we were searching through thousands of books to find the creature. Man, I thought High School History was hard to study. I literally was about to close my eyes when my eyes widen when I turned the next page.

"Here, I think I found it! It's called an Af..." I looked at the word closely and tried again. "Afan... Ok, something with anc at the end."

Gaius sighed before he walked over to me and looked at the page. "It was an Afanc."

Merlin looked as confused as I was. "An...A what?"

"A beast born of clay, and conjured up only by the most powerful sorcerer," Gaius explained to us. "Now we have to find a way to defeat it. But how?"

As Gaius continued to look through the books, I looked at Merlin. He looked like he was going to hyper-venulate.

"Hey bro, are you ok?"

Merlin looked at me like I was crazy. "Am I ok you ask!? What kind of question is that!? That could take days to find an answer! Gwen will be dead by then!"

I softly patted his shoulder and said, "Don't think like that. We will figure it out and save Gwen."

"How Sam, her execution could be tomorrow. It could happen even tonight for all we know," he stated.

Gaius looked up from his research and asked, "Well, have you got a better idea?"

I looked up at both of them and said, "We need to figure out something. Gwen's life is in stake and we must save her."

I turned away from the boys and started to bite my nails. It's kind of a habit for me, especially if I'm nervous about something. I just hope the episode will play out the same and we won't be too late to stop the creature and save Gwen.

And there you have it! Another Merlin chapter done and posted! I have two more chapter until this episode is officially done. I do hope you'll like this chapter! I did have fun writing it. Please vote, review and I will see you soon. Until then...

Grapejuice101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 242 32
I don't own BBC Merlin or any of their characters. I only own any added storylines and my OC's. Arthur Pendragon x OC (Season One- ) "Have you ever...
665K 17.3K 82
We all know Merlin. But what if he had a sister? What if she had an even greater destiny and powers than him? What if she falls in love with the one...
80K 3.2K 64
What will the future bring for the young couple? As they defy the norms and fight back. As friendships and loyalties are tested and they are pushed t...
205K 7.6K 19
Arthur had always thought that he was lucky like he had some sort of guardian angel. He never thought that the guardian angel watching over him was h...