Life with Tunechi: Third book

Par StarCrossed81

This is the third book, Loving Tunechi, Living with Tunechi and now this one!!I still sometimes feel like I'm... Plus

Life with Tunechi
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 16

1.1K 35 0
Par StarCrossed81

Wayne ended up talking off work for a solid week, every time he left me in a room alone I would freak out and go in search of him. I know I was driving him crazy but I was still paranoid as hell. I didn't want to be in the house alone and I loved this house. Wayne was threatening to move us if I didn't' chill out. The whole situation with Dhea had been all over the news and Ryan had surprised me by calling to make sure I was OK. I couldn't even answer him at first and when I did he actually apologized to me for being an ass when he was down. Adrianna had about had a heart attack when she saw the report on the news and called to cuss me up one wall and down another for not telling her what was going on. I told her I was afraid all the drama would send her into early labor. I just wanted things to go back to normal but I didn't know if I could ever get that day out of my head. I had kinda sunk into myself, even though I stayed up under Wayne I barley said two words to him.

I was in the kitchen cooking spaghetti, garlic bread, and making a salad when I jumped feeling Wayne walk up behind me. He had been sitting at the counter playing on his phone and I had never heard him get up. I turned into him letting him pull me in his arms. "Maci baby did you not hear me five seconds ago." I looked up at him shaking my head, I guess I had been to lost in my thoughts. Wayne sighed leaning down to kiss my head. "Baby you got to get over this shit, I swear to you I will never let anyone hurt you." I gave him a small smile trying to turn back around but he wouldn't loosen his grip. "Damn it Maci fucking talk to me." I sighed laying my head on his chest. "I can't get that shit out of my head, the more I try and forget it the more I remember." Wayne started caressing my back, "I know baby its going to take time. I think we need some time away from this house." I shook my head but I already knew by the look Wayne was giving me that I was about to not have a choice. He loosed his grip enough for me to turn and stir the spaghetti sauce and I had to grin when I felt his lips on my neck. "So you want to go to LA to be with Adrianna for a while, or you want to go to New York, I'm really not feeling New Orleans, but you would be close enough to Fallon to go see her when you wanted." I turned around frowning. "this is our home and I want to be at home." Wayne made a face looking at me crazy, "Baby I got more than one house, this is just the one I prefer to be at." I nodded, "me too."

Wayne rolled his eyes at me and I had to smile at him, I knew I was frustrating him cause he never rolled his eyes, said it was girly. I sighed looking at Wayne he had been working so hard and now he was having to baby me I felt almost guilty. "Can we just go away for the weekend, that way you don't have to move all your shit cause you know your going to stress the fuck out till you finish this album." Wayne walked around the bar sitting back down nodding. "Yeah, where you wanna go." I bit my lip, Vegas." Wayne's eyebrows arched up, "why Vegas." I rolled my eyes feeling my face flush, "I mean isn't it obvious, cause that was our first weekend together, duh." Wayne gave me a huge grin and I saw the sparkle in his eyes that had been missing during this whole ordeal. "Bet that." I turned back around grabbing the noodles to drain the water hoping that getting away would get me out of the funk that i had been in. I already felt better, hell Wayne and I had just had more of a conversation than we had if you put the whole week together.

We ate in the living room while Wayne watched Scarface for I swear the millionth time. Maliyah was in her swing in front of Wayne throwing a fit wanting some of his food. He wold give her a little taste and she wold calm down for a minute then start all over again. The older she got the darker complected she was getting. She was already darker than Fallon of course that didn't' take a lot. Maliyah had been practically bald when she was born but now had a head full of thick curly black hair that I had parted into two tiny puff balls. Wayne was laughing at her as he gave her a tiny piece of garlic bread and she started swinging at him wanting more. He turned to look at me, "how would you feel about leaving her with Brooklynne and Malachi?" I shook my head, "No, I want her to come with us. Can't we bring Ms. Rosa." Wayne shrugged, "Yeah, I just want to spend some time alone with you." I nodded understanding what he was getting at. "What about Adrianna and Chris, he needs some practice." Wayne laughed, "hell yeah that will work if she can work it into her schedule."

After we ate Wayne told me he would do the dishes and I sat in the living room turned so I could see Wayne through the archway. I shook my head, I was being a freaking baby. Maliyah was on the floor trying her best to crawl but was getting nowhere fast. Grabbing my phone I called Adrianna laughing at her when she picked it up. "Hey boo boo, you OK." I rolled my eyes, "Adrianna shut up, what are you and Chrissy poo doing." She laughed. "His ass is in New York he is flying in tonight and I'm sitting here starving but this lil greedy ass boy in my stomach don't like anything I'm trying to feed him." I smiled remembering all too well craving something and having no clue what. "So Wayne wants to get away, and we were thinking Vegas and was wondering if..." Adrianna cut me off, "yes I will keep my baby, hell I'm her auntie, plus Wayne told Chris you was still freaked the fuck out." I looked in the kitchen eyeing Wayne but he wasn't paying me any attention. "Please you would be too if some psycho ex stalker bitch of Chris's came pointing a gun at you." Adrianna sighed, "I know Maci, Wayne really is worried about you." I bit my lip. "I'm fine I just keep having flashbacks." I stood picking Maliyah up off the floor she had started fussing and I knew she was getting sleepy. "Have you thought about counseling." I rolled my eyes, "that's what your for." Adrianna laughed, "well duh but you know that might help." I shook my head. "I'll be fine I think a weekend away is great, and if that don't work Wayne has already threatened he will move us to one of his other houses." Adrianna started laughing. "I say ya'll move to LA." I rolled my eyes, "you would." We talked until Wayne came walking in the door and I told her I loved her and would talk to her later.

"Adrianna is game for watching Maliyah." Wayne nodded grabbing his box down off the shelf siting beside me. "When you want to leave?" I shrugged watching Wayne start breaking down his weed. "Whenever, are you sure you can afford to take more time off." Wayne made a face looking at me. "I run that shit, I will just have to bust my ass the to finish on time. I want it done before September. I cut my eyes at him. "Better be done by September, you still have to drop it." Wayne shook his head, that's the easy part baby girl, I don't have to be around for that shit. It's just a remix, I can put some shit on twitter and its all good." I watched Wayne roll, "are you ready to get married." Wayne looked up at me, "you ain't trying to back out now are you." I shook my head, "it makes me nervous being so close." Wayne licked his gar sealing it. "Baby you worry to damn much, everything will be fine, I promise you. You not doubting your boy are you?" I shook my head no, "I don't have a boy, I have a man." Wayne smirked at me, "don't you forget that shit either." I rolled my eyes following him outside by the pool.

Kicking off my flip flops I stuck my feet in the water. "Ugh I want to go swimming." Wayne shrugged pulling up a chair by me. "Go." I shook my head, "I'm too fucking lazy to go change." He looked down at me, "you don't need to change strip for me momma." I grabbed one of my shoes throwing it at him. "I ain't your personal stripper thank you." Wayne took a hit of his blunt. "Yeah the fuck you are, you strip for me almost every night." I roll my eyes at him. "Umm no its usually you stripping me down." Wayne nodded at me, "then come here and let me take it off ya." I shook my head "that's OK." He gave me a look and I stood up, "what, you going to go change now, you afraid I'll attack ya ass." I rolled my eyes at him and took my shirt off throwing it at him. He gave me his smirk taking another hit of his blunt. "Think somebody's ass has a contact high." I laughed sliding my shorts down making Wayne's eyebrow arch. "Prolly, or either I just am too fucking lazy to go change." I had thought of jumping in the pool still in my panties and bra but I was having too much fun watching Wayne watch me undress. So I slowly removed my panties and bra before slipping in the pool. I turned to look at Wayne and saw I had his full attention. "You getting in Mr Carter." He shook his head, "nope I'm enjoying the show though." I rolled my eyes, "fine be a stick in the mud." Wayne rolled his eyes at me. "Please this is the most daring thing you have done in a while, Ms Goodie Two Shoes." I rolled my eyes swimming to the edge close to him. "No the most daring thing I have done in a while is you." Wayne smirked at me.

I already knew Wayne wouldn't just sit and be an innocent onlooker for too long, as soon as he finished his blunt he stood up striping down getting in with me. I swam up to him wrapping my arms around him as he pulled my legs around him. "Aunt nobody got time for all that." I said as he started kissing my neck. Wayne started laughing, "you're in a good mood tonight." I loosened my arms from around his neck running them up and down his muscled arms. "I'm kinda excited about going to Vegas, I think its just what I need to get my mind off everything." Wayne nodded, "I know baby girl, I'll make you forget your name in a minute." I rolled my eyes, "you wish you was that good." Wayne arched his brow and I laughed tryign to swim away from him but his grip on my waist was too tight. "I'll fuck you in this pool you don't behave." I laughed at him tilting my head up to kiss him. The simple kiss I meant to give him turned hot in seconds. Wayne was more than ready to do exactly what he had threatened to do.

I managed to slip from his grip and swim to the steps getting out grabbing my clothes, Wayne was right behind me. I had made it as far as the living room before Wayne grabbed me making me drop everything in my hands and had me up against the wall. My arms automatically went around his neck holding on to him for support as he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. We hadn't had wild and crazy sex in awhile and I had to admit I had missed his freakier side, not that he was every boring in the bedroom. When we finally made it upstairs I had to send Wayne right back down to get Maliyah and put her in her crib. I had already crawled in bed by the time he came walking back through. "You really could have put some clothes on hell, just walking around the house naked." Wayne smirked at me. "Bitch this my house." I rolled my eyes as he slide under the covers pullign me close to him. "Boy you didn't get enough downstairs." Wayne shook his head no and I bit my lip as his lips touched my breast. "Ugh you too much Wayne really damn." He chuckled, "You complaining?" I grinned, "nope, not me."

The next morning I popped straight up not seeing Wayne. I could feel myself panicking and I had to close my eyes and gather my thoughts. Opening I looked seeing the balcony door was open. Jumping up I walked to the closet yanking my robe down and pulling it around me. As soon as I saw Wayne sitting on the balcony I instantly felt better. He looked up at me. "You OK." I nodded as I sat on his lap. "Yeah I kinda had a momentary panic attack but I'm good." Wayne shook his head. "We leaving today, you sure Adrianna can manage little bit." I nodded, "yeah why today though." Wayne looked down and I had a bad feeling about what was about to spill out his mouth. "I got to get back in the booth Maci, I mean you can come with me everyday if you don't want to be here alone, but I can't keep pushing this shit back. I'm too far behind as it is." I nodded, I guess it was time for me to be a big girl. Looking down I saw Wayne watching me waiting on my response. "I'm sure I will be fine at home, I mean you made me forget my name and all right?" Wayne smirked at me running his hand in the gab of my robe fondling my breast. "You want a repeat?" I shoved him, "you pop a molly or some shit." Wayne shrugged, "It's possible." I rolled my eyes standing up walking in the bedroom.

I checked on Maliyah before getting in the shower, that girl was the best dang baby ever, she liked sleeping in and so did her momma. When I got out the shower I lotioned up and slipped into some faded jeans and a sleeveless red v neck shirt before walking downstairs. I made it as far as the kitchen before I started getting spooked by every single noise I heard or imagined heard. I shook my head "you have to get over this shit Maci." Somehow talking to myself out loud made things OK because I was halfway through making breakfast when Wayne and Maliyah came downstairs. Wayne walked up to me kissign my check. "Look at you." I turned around grinning kissing Maliyah's forehead before Wayne put her in her highchair. "I know I feel so much better." Wayne grabbed a jar of baby food popping the top pulling Maliyahs highchair closer to the bar. "You just needed..." I put my hand up in the air. "If you bout to say I just needed fucked you can go on somewhere with that shit." Wayne started laughing as he began feeding Maliyah. "Your momma knows whats up, she needed the old daddy." I had to turn back around to the stove cause I know I had a huge ass grin plastered across my face. I shrugged to myself, he just might be right hell.

I called Adrianna again and I could tell I woke her up. "Damn girl Chris keep you up or what." She groaned, "he wishes this baby gets hyper as fuck at night, I swear so much like his damn daddy all hyper and shit when I'm trying to sleep." I laughed. "So Wayne wants to leave today, can you manage?" Adrianna giggled and I rolled my eyes. "Tell Chris to stop hell I'm trying to talk to you." She busted out laughing. "Christopher, stop, damn I'm on the phone. OK, OK, yes I'm good, I have been put on bed rest anyways." I rolled my eyes, "By who Chris." She started giggling, "well actually yes, but I had took off today anyways and I'm always off the weekend so bring me my little Liayah."

After getting off the phone I ran upstairs and packed Maliyah a bag then wen to the bedroom packing my shit, Wayne had already had his stuff in a bag and was in his office taking care of some last minute things. I walked in laughing at Maliyah going to town trying to grab every single thing off his desk, he was steady grabbign stuff from her and she had a big grin on her face. He looked up at my shaking his head telling whoever was on the phone with him to figure it out. I arched my eybrow at him adn went to take Maliyah from him. Wayne shook his head and I could tell he was about to blow up on whoever was the unlucky person to piss him off so before he even got started I walked out the door taking Maliyah to my room and plopping her down on my bed laying beside her.

When Wayne came in the room he looked down at me, "that what you wearing?" He still had attitude so I sat up, Maliyah had fallen asleep laying beside me. "Whats wrong?" Wayne shook his head, "nothing I cant handle, you ready or not." I sighed, "yeah." I stood up grabbing Maliyah and grabbing her bag off the door knob turning to see Wayne grab our bags and follow behind me. The drive to the airport was awkward as soon as we got in the car Wayne cranked the music up so loud I could barley hear myself think. I watched him drive and his grip on the steering wheel was killer, I reached over putting my hand on his leg, he had turned his head to look at me but kept driving.

It wasn't until we were on the jet that Wayne started talking to me again. "You know after we get back I'm not going to be home much." I arched my brow looking at him. "I know baby, I'm OK with that." Wayne bit his lip, "Like I'm probably going to be gone most of August." I nodded, "OK, just as long as you don't leave me after our wedding I'm OK with that." Wayne shrugged, "I'm going to have to be flying in and out a lot baby." OK that was the part I didn't like, I already knew if he had any intention of us going it would have been we will be flying out. I knew Wayne needed me to be OK with all of this so even though I wasn't I nodded OK. He grabbed my hand and I knew he saw through my front but also knew he wasn't about to call me on it. I wondered if this had been the reason he was so mad, he had too much going on and I was ready for September just so he would slow down. Wayne didn't know I knew about each and every seizure he has had during the past couple of months, he tried his best to hide them but his boys were just as worried about him as I was.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

112K 2.1K 17
Hi there! My name's Kourtney and I'm totally and completely madly in love with my little mate Macie. Yes, were both female werewolves, and I've alre...
92.8K 1.3K 56
I glanced down at my phone sighing. I already knew by the ringtone exactly who it was. He had been calling every couple of hours and when I wouldn't...
3.4M 108K 55
Meet Aubree Mary Turner our regular fun loving, sarcastic, childish, happy-go-lucky girl. She has been through a lot and Alone. After a life shatteri...
3.3M 89.2K 53
"Lana i want you to be on my wedding day, there's no excuse I don't want to hear it anymore. You graduated from med school a few months ago and i kno...