Filming Without You

By JDFanFF

#1 Story in What's New/Jamie Dornan for over a month In the finale of 'Filming Fifty Shades Of Grey' Jamie D... More

PROLOGUE
Official Trailer
MACARENA'S HOMETOWN
DULCIE'S BIRTH
I'VE LOST MY VALENTINE
MY REASONS
FALLING IN LOVE WITH DULCIE
DRUNK IN LONDON (Part 1)
DRUNK IN LONDON (Part2)
OFF TO PARIS WITH A BROKEN HEART
Time will tell
Missed Phone Calls
Long Distance Phone Call
Happy Birthday Amor!
Sister's Advice
Macarena is Mine!
Wedding news
Time
Miami
World Cup
The Reunion
Stepparenting
The Wedding (Part 1)
The Wedding (Part 2)
The Fall of Captain As*hole
First Fan
Faith
Family, The Best Medicine
Goodbye London... For now.
Press Junket Interviews (WBPWE Post)

Love Vs. Friendship

510 21 18
By JDFanFF

Somewhere in Route 66
May 23rd, 2014

Jamie's POV

Time... I had just asked Macarena for time and I'm not sure how much time I need. The only thing I am sure right now is that I want her back and I want to be worth of her love. So far she's been nothing but perfect to me. Yes, she missed Dulcie's birth but she's redeem herself and I think now she talks to Dulcie over the phone more than I do. She's that perfect. And I have screwed up our relationship. What I did in London was wrong in so many ways! I shouldn't have kissed that girl. I hate myself for that. I betrayed Maca. I hurt her the same way Cauã did and yet she's so forgiving that she's ready to put that in the past so we could share a life together.

Although, I can't help myself from thinking about what Captain Asshole said, it's always Maca going after me and not the other way around.

As soon as I finished punching the scum bag I turned around and drove away. Without even thinking where I was going. I drove away from Chicago and when I saw the sign announcing the exit to get into Route 66 I didn't doubt to hop in. I know this route would take me to Los Angeles where I need to be in five days for a meeting before flying to Vancouver to start filming my new movie "The 9th life of Louis Drax". I was planning to spend those five days making sweet love to Macarena but my jealousy got the best of me and I made the mistake of driving away from her. Now I'm here, somewhere between Kansas and Oklahoma. I shouldn't have done that. I should have gone to her. Now she's disappointed in me, once again, when she should be planning to move to Vancouver with me. That was my plan, after all, to asked her to come to Vancouver with me. I didn't want to be apart from her anymore. I don't want to be away from her but now that I have screwed things up for us, I must fix it. So I'm going to drive all the way to Los Angeles to clear my head and see what I should do to get her back. To be worth of that unconditional love she has for me. I am a lucky lad. I should never loose my Peruvian Princess again.

I'm driving and thinking about my options. What should I do to get my love back? I have something in mind, I have been thinking about it ever since I proposed to Maca, but I don't know how she is going to like my idea. I need help. I need to talk to someone who knows her well. I know whom I should call but it makes me nervous the idea of speaking with her, specially after what I did in London. I know she knows and that she probably wants my head in a platter but I deserve it so I man up and I connect my phone to the car's Bluetooth system.

I dial her number.

The ringing sound feels the car.

My stomach explodes with the bad kind of butterflies.

Another ring.

Maybe she just hates me so much she refuses to talk to me. The ringing stopped and her voice sounded loud and clear all over the car.

Crap!

"Dornan! So you do have some balls! The problem is that apparently you don't want to keep them, why on Earth would you call me after all you have put my girl through?"

She sounded pissed. Just great!

"Hello Jennifer! I have missed you too!"

"Let's cut the bullshit"

Feisty! I rather keep that comment to myself, I don't want to feed her anger.

"Ok. First let me express how sorry I am. You do know how much I love her. It was a moment of stupidity, I was drunk and hurt. I love Macarena more than I even love myself and I can swear to you that what I did in London will never be repeated"

The line went silent. I thought for a second she had hung up on me while I was ranting. Then she cleared her throat.

"Ok Dornan, I've listened to you and I surely know you love my best friend, the thing I don't understand is why you are telling these things to me when it's her you should be declaring your love to"

Ok. This is where I ask her for help. She's made it clear she doesn't trust me so I am pretty sure she will deny me her help.

I have to ask though.

Here's nothing.

"The thing Jen, is that I want to win Macarena's love back. I know she loves me, she has made it clear, she wouldn't be considering marrying my idiotic self otherwise. So I want to do something to show her how much I love her and how much I want to start a family with her. I want her to be mine forever"

"And what do you have in mind?"

Here it goes. The moment I will lay all my cards on the table. My winning hand.

"When we were in Peru I asked her where she wanted to live and she said that her heart was set in New York and London. I said my house was big enough for us to start a family in London but if she wanted we could get a new one. I live very close to Mario so I think she would like to live in my house close to her other best friend"

"The problem is New York, isn't it?"

Jenny interrupted me and I sighed in relief because I didn't have to state the obvious.

"She loves her apartment but it's not big enough for the two of us plus Dulcie plus our own babies"

Jenny laughed.

"Already thinking of having babies with Maqui? That's adorable but I want to make sure you're worth my best friend's love again so I want to hear your plan"

I don't know how to put this. I'm not sure how she is going to like my idea. Macarena loves her apartment and I'm not sure if she's going to like the changes I have in mind. I guess I will have to listen to Jenny's point of view in that matter and as the state of Oklahoma greets me I start telling Jenny my plans for one of Maca's surprises to win back her love.

Chicago, May 30th 2014

Macarena's POV

"And that's a wrap! Congratulations everyone!"

The entire set exploded in clapping sounds. I couldn't believe it! I have wrapped my second movie! And I have the feeling that this is going to be a successful film too! Fifty Shades of Grey is bound to be a success because of all the fans of the series but this film is just a Romantic Comedy that had changed ever since Chris got involved in the Production of the film. I'm smiling like an idiot when I feel strong arms grabbing me by my waist and lifting me upwards.

"Vince! Put me down!!"

I shrieked in excitement.

"We've made it, Bonita!!!"

Vince said as he put me down. I could feel he was as happy as I was. I grinned at him and turned around expecting to find Chris to come and celebrate with us but he was nowhere to be found. I frowned because even though we weren't talking as much after he told me what really happened between him and Jamie, I wanted to celebrate with him.

I miss him.

Where is he?

Vince answered my unspoken question.

"He's not here, Bonita. He's on his way to O'Hare"

"WHAT???? Why????? Where is he going?"

He shook his head avoiding my gaze.

"He asked me NOT to tell you.... that he's on his way to New York and that he's boarding the 6:40pm American flight leaving from Terminal 3"

He looked up and his eyes were full of humor and I'm not sure but I think I saw some hope on them.

I felt the sudden urge to run.

Run as fast as I could.

To get to O'Hare.

I couldn't let Chris leave just like that.

He was an important person in my life.

So I ran.

I ran like a maniac and hailed a cab.

"Where to, young lady?"

"O'Hare! Terminal 3! As fast as you can!"

"That's gonna cost!"

"As long as we get there in time!"

"At what time do you have to be there?"

"6:00"

"What? It's 4:45! With this traffic we will be there just in time to board the plane! What about security?"

He started driving away really fast so I took my phone and called Dani.

"Hello?"

"Dani! I need a huge favor! Right now!"

"Ok... Maqui are you ok? What do you need?"

"A plane ticket to any destination leaving from Terminal 3 at O'Hare"

"What? Why do you need a ticket?? Where are you going?"

I sighed in frustration.

"Daniela! I have no time for explanations, please, trust me in this one! I need that ticket as soon as possible!"

Now it was her turn to sigh.

"Ok! Any time in particular?"

"Yes! Thank you! I need it for around 6pm"

"WHAT??? Macarena! What's going on???"

"Dani! Please! No questions! Just actions!"

"Ok! Ok! I'll call you back"

And with that she hung up the phone, she sounded hurt. I might have been a bit mean to her but I needed her to help me, I will answer her questions later.

The driver was making some crazy maneuvers as I tried calling Chris' phone. As I predicted, he didn't answer.

Then my phone rang and it showed Jamie's picture. My heart stopped. I wanted to answer but I was expecting Dani's phone call back. I felt bad for not answering his phone call but I needed to fix my friendship with Chris.

That was my priority at the moment.

Then my phone rang for the second time and this time it was Dani calling.

"It's done Maqui! Got you the flight to New York at 6:20, American Airlines"

How Perfect!

"That's perfect Dani! Thank you!!! I'll call you as soon as I'm done"

"Ok! And Maca? Be careful!!"

"I will"

*** Cliff Hanger!!!! I know!!!! I want and need your opinion! What's next for Maca x Chris? Or Maca x Jamie???? What do you guys think??? I promise I won't take too long to write the next chapter. Thank you for your support and please don't forget to vote and comment!!! Xoxo-Z***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 14K 88
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
130K 2.4K 35
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
950K 50.9K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...