Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] (On...

By XxMeWxX4444

[Discontinued] Join Japanese candy crazed Skylar and the slowest guy I have ever met Xander on their adventur... More

Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 1
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 2
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 3
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 4
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 5
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 6
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 7
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 8
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 9
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 10
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 11
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 12
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 13
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 14
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 15
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 16
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 17
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 18
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 19
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 20
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 22
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 23
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 24
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] (Watty Awards 2011 Update)
Update - I'm sorry

Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 21

1.6K 33 5
By XxMeWxX4444

-Chapter 21-

~Xander’s POV~

“Have a good dinner last night?” I looked up as Skylar drifted past my desk.

Oh. He’s speaking again?

I looked his face over.

Looks like he got sleep in the past week. And his moods back to normal. And his styles….less emo. He was wearing a white shirt with a ninja on it that had a speech bubble saying ‘Come close and I kill you’ with some black skinny jeans and a weird….robe thing.

“Are you going to answer or just continue to check me out?” He wondered, sitting on my desk. I stayed in Mrs. Merck’s during lunch to do a makeup test. There was still five minutes until class started.

“I’m not checking you out. Just seeing if you’ve gotten better. You left some bruises on Jason’s arms.” I told him, reading the last question on my test.

“I’m fine.” He sighed, his voice closer than last time. And when I glanced up I jerked my head back. His face was right in front of mine. He smirked as I felt a blush tinge my cheeks and then the sound of tapping met my ears. I looked down and his finger was pointing to the ‘B’ on the test.

I circled it quickly, getting up to put it on Mrs. Merck’s desk but he pulled the paper from my grasp. He was looking it over, his eyes lit with amusement. I cocked an eyebrow and he smirked over at me.

“You’re going to fail.”

“What?!”

“You have about fifteen wrong on here. Where’s Mrs. Merck?” He asked me, looking around as my eyebrows furrowed.

“She went to copy some papers….which ones did I get wrong?” I asked. He grabbed my pencil and started to erase answers quickly he then circled the right ones and handed me it back.

“This is an apology for scaring the crap out of you Tuesday.” He smirked but then frowned, getting up from my desk. He nodded at me, heading to his seat.

“If it’s an apology then you better start tutoring me.” I grumbled, setting the test on the teacher’s desk. Despite what my dad had said about me being an A student, he was leaving out my F in math.

“Are you really that bad in math?” He mused, pulling open the classroom windows.

“I have an F.” I stated flatly. He froze, giving me an incredulous look then shook his head, opening the last window.

“You, my friend, are a dumbass.”

“I play guitar and do art okay?! I don’t think technical.”

“Yes you do.”

“I don’t think 7b+ab=c, alright?” I growled.

“Ah….by the way, that is math from sophomore year.” He mused and I growled.

“Heh. Whatever, sure, I’ll tutor you. Come by my place later.” He said breezily.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah. Or yours. Your choice.”

“I rather go to mine. Being taped isn’t my forte.” I mumbled, flashing back to his sister and the camcorder incident.

You know you loved it.

Oh my God! The voice is back!

Oh you’re damn right I am.

Oh fuck me.

Sorry, Skylar’s job.

Ew!

Prude.

“Hello?” I jumped, looking down at Skylar as he stood in front of me.

“Sorry. Thinking. Uh….what’d you say?”

“I said sure. But you’d need to show me where it is.”

“You know the Wolf Hotel?” He nodded.

“Penthouse.”

“’Kay.” He nodded, walking back to his desk as the bell rung.

~Skylar’s POV~

“Come in!” Xander called when I knocked on the door of the Penthouse.

I opened the unlocked door, letting out a yelp as I fell back immediately. Something had jumped on me and started licking my face.

“Dammit Rex!” When I finally caught a glimpse of this ‘Rex’ creature getting pulled back by Xander I recognized it was an Blue Healer. Or often referred to as an Australian Cattle Dog. A dog. Yippee.

“You have….a dog?” I questioned.

“Yeah, do you not like them or something? Oh shit! You’re not allergic are you?” Xander asked worriedly as he helped me up after putting the dog in what looked like his room.

“No….I just prefer cats.” He nodded, motioning for me to follow him and I did, marveling around at his apartment….er….penthouse. we walked into a large living room and he flopped onto the couch while I sat in a recliner.

“So….math….I have like twenty missing assignments.” He told me, chuckling.

“Shouldn’t Mrs. Merck have called your parents by now?” I asked.

“I put down one of the extra phones I have as their contact number. It helps that I register myself and they just sign anything and give me money.” I snorted, nodding. I caught sight of the Black Ops case and a black Xbox controller on the coffee table and smirked.

“You play Black Ops?”

“Who doesn’t?”

“Touché. Have you battled the ‘Rules of the Jungle’?” I questioned, putting air quotes around the words.

“Duh. Jason is obsessed with trying to beat them.” Xander mumbled and I chuckled.

“Good thing I’m amazing at the game then.”

“What?”

“I’m BloodEye.” I told him, shrugging and he froze. His eyes widened in disbelief as he looked me over then scowled.

“Then who’s DeathReaper?” He questioned.

“Akuma.”

“Ah….that’s so unfair by the way.”

“I know.” I chuckled, pulling out my math book and waved it in the air towards him.

“Come on, stupid. You gotta learn two plus two.”

“I’m not stupid!”

“Who’s the tutor again?”

“Shut up!”

Xander learned fast when he was listening. Maybe that’s why he fails at math. He zones out and stares at me a lot. Don’t think I haven’t caught him. I don’t always sleep.

Today was the end of February and we were all boarding a plane, heading to Moscow, Russia with our science classes. I was shocked when Xander told me that he was coming with.

“Are you gonna be sleeping?” He asked as we sat next to each other on the plane.

“Yeah. I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night. Too excited.”

He chuckled, nodding. “Same. Alright, I’m putting on my music so I’m not gonna hear you.” He told me, pulling out some headphones after we took off.

“Same.” And with that I put my own ear buds on and fell asleep to ‘The Drug in Me Is You’ by Falling in Reverse.

~Xander’s POV~

I always fell asleep on plane rides. And being next to Skylar this time just made it that much better. So when I woke up, realizing my head had fallen onto his shoulder and his cheek was resting on the top of my head, I wasn’t bothered in the slightest. I was happy.

“Attention ladies and gentleman, this is your Pilot speaking. Due to severe weather, we will be an hour delayed before our landing in Moscow.” Came out from the intercom. I grumbled something incoherent and lifted my head up, rubbing my eyes.

Skylar grunted, shifting in his seat and his eyes slowly opened, letting me see the cerulean blues that graced his face. Wow….that was corny.

“Xander? Wha….?” He looked around confused, a cute, half-asleep expression on his face before he realizes where we are and rubs his eyes, yawning.

“What did that dude say? He woke me up.” Skylar asked, sounding….hot with his husky-from-sleep voice. Oh my God I’m turning gay.

You already are, you dumbass.

Shut the fuck up, you stupid voice.

“Uh….oh, the Pilot just said we’d be an hour delayed.” I said, having to think for a moment before the question registered.

“Oh….well….” He clicked his tongue, looking around with a scowl.

“I’m bored.”

“Agreed.” I sighed, rubbing my eyes again and froze as a cart was wheeled up beside us.

“Do you guys want anything?” A seductive womanly voice said. I looked up slowly, catching sight of the slutty, blonde, bimbo of a flight attendant and then shifted my eyes to the cart.

I grabbed six Hershey bars and a Mountain Dew before looking at Skylar. He pointed at the soda can and I grabbed another one before waving her away without a word. She huffed and scurried off, her butt wiggling like she has a pole stuck up her ass. Probably does too. Wink, wink.

“She was checking us out.” Skylar chuckled, sipping at his soda as he ruffled through the black backpack he had brought on the plane with him. Shit. I should have brought my DS or something.

“I know. If you haven’t noticed, all the flight attendants are a little slutty and all of us from school are hot.” I winked and he smirked.

“True, true.”

“At least you’re honest.” I laughed, biting into a chocolate bar as he pulled out a laptop. I blinked. Sooooo should have brought a carry-on.

“You didn’t bring anything onboard, did you?” Skylar asked.

“Other than my iPod? No. and I only download songs on this thing.” I shook the 160 gig fourth generation iPod and he chuckled.

“Here, have at it.” I blinked in shock as he handed me a DS.

“You, my friend, are amazing.” I stated, turning it on. I loved that he had a regular DS Lite and not any of those sucky, too-big-to-put-in-your-pocket, DS’s.

“Which game?” I questioned.

“Pokémon Soul Silver. Don’t complain.” He ordered when I opened my mouth. I smiled.

“Actually, I was going to say I love that game.” He blinked in surprise and I went silent as I powered on the handheld gaming system.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Yeah, yeah. Filler chapter, I know. Hey, at least I didn’t skip it and go straight to spring break. I was going to do that but then I reread chapter 20 and was like: shit o.o forgot about Moscow -.-“
Sooooo, here it is! x3

Peace!
~Mew
P.S. I really love all the songs this chapter xD I just realized that x]

Songs of the Chapter ~|8|~

Your Call-Secondhand Serenade

All I Wanted-Paramore

Savin’ Me-Nickelback

Never Surrender-Skillet

Headstrong-Trapt

Falling In The Black-Skillet

Wasteland-10 Years

Whispers (I Hear Your)-All That Remains

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 651 8
Tsukishima and Yamaguchi find that everyone on the team thinks they're just best friends. Clearly, the best option is to push the PDA until someone f...
35.3K 2K 30
Toby Wentworth's life is a clusterfuck. For a lot of reasons. And one of them just happens to be the fact that he is very gay, and also so far in the...
14.9K 489 34
Book one {completed 6/9/18} "Are you mine?" "Y-yes, I'm all yours." "Yes you are." ••• Jax Xander, a seventeen year old rugby player just out of Juv...
365 32 9
Lucas has had a shitty life being a human in a world overtaken by werewolves. Having to see his parents die just when he was 10 and having to run awa...