Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 23

-Chapter 23-

~Jack’s POV~

“Jack!” I yawned as Lucy and Jade tackled me. I turned over on my bed, letting out a sigh of comfort as both my thirteen year old sisters landed on the floor with a ‘yelp’.

“Jacky! What the fuck….” Jade whined and I chuckled before pulling up the covers over my head.

“Jack, you’ve gotta get up.” Lucy told me gently, shaking my shoulder.

“I’m good.” I mumbled, burrowing deeper into the warmth of the bed.

“Get up Jackass!” Jade ordered, jumping onto the bed and kicking me.

“You can’t kick very well barefoot.” I told her, snickering.

“Shut up! And get up while you’re at it!” She screeched. I sighed, sitting up suddenly as she started climbing onto my back to jump on it and she yelped, tumbling onto the bed.

“You guys are hopeless.” I sighed. I got up, ignoring their dramatic groans of pain and pulled off my shirt when I opened the door to my closet.

“Don’t start stripping!” Jade shrieked and I chuckled.

“Prude.”

“I rather not see my brother naked, thank you.” She snapped back and when they both left my room I changed for school. Black skinny jeans, gray muscle shirt and an unbuttoned white silk dress shirt.

Fancy I guess but this is how I usually dress.

I went into the bathroom, doing my morning routine of brushing my teeth and hair and putting my earrings in.

Suddenly my phone rang and I blinked in surprise, picking it up.

“Yeah?”

“Hey Jack. What’s up?” I blinked as my heart picked up pace. Oh. Drake. Damn I need to start checking the ID.

“Getting ready for school. You?” I answered, moving my hair to the side before carefully putting in my contacts.

“Driving. You want me to pick you up?”

“Uh….sure?”

“’Kay. Come outside when you’re ready.”

Click.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and stared at it as it flashed from him hanging up. Outside….?

I dashed to the window, pushing apart the curtains and my mouth fell open as I saw Drake leaning against a car. A new car. Not the usual Maserati. Well….new to him anyway.

It was a ’69 Chevy Chevelle SS with a fire engine red with black racing stripes that shined from how shiny it was. Holy shit. That was his dad’s car! The one Drake has been dreaming about!

I hurriedly moved to slip on my black DCs and then my bag before racing down the stairs.

“Where you going?!” Mom yelled as I grabbed the piece of bacon she was about to bite.

“Drake’s out front!” I replied before shutting the door. I was in front of Drake in an instant, breathing slightly ragged and he smirked at me as I leaned with my hands on my knees.

“You were fast.”

“As soon as I saw you got your dream car I was. Congratulations dude.” I told him, grinning.