Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 5

“Heh.” A silly smile grew on my face as I blushed.

“Skylar!” Five voices suddenly yelled. I bolted up, locking my door and went back to my magazine, drool almost leaking out of my mouth.

“Skylar open the door!” Hanna yelled as the door knob turned followed by rapid knocks. I stayed quiet, turning the magazine to the side for a different angle. How does she do that?

“Let me.” Akuma said and I frowned as the lock turned. I forgot he had a key. Damn.

The door burst open as I turned the magazine length-wise and goggled at the girl. Ah, what a sweet thing magazines bring us.

“Ew! Why are you naked?!” Hanna screamed and I frowned, turning the picture more different ways.

“I’m not naked, I’m wearing boxers.”

“That’s close enough!”

“Dude, do you have a boner?” Jack questioned and I smirked slyly.

“Maybe.”

“Ew!” Hanna screamed and I frowned again.

“Honey, I’m pretty certain you’ve had sex with Akuma by now. And just to let you know, I’m longer than him.” I screamed as she screamed again. Her face was bright red and so was Akuma’s.

“N-no you’re not. How would you even know?!”

“I have camera’s in your shower.”

“WHAT?!?!”

“Just kidding~” I teased, grinning as he glared at me.

“Why you little-”

“Is that the new issue of Playboy?” Ryan interrupted and I threw it to him since I’ve already gone through it. He grinned, opening it.

“Ryan! You’re encouraging this! You’re here to help us get him out to into the crowd!” Jack scolded.

“But dude, look.” He turned the magazine to him as he opened his mouth and he paused, staring at it.

“How does she….?” He turned his head to the side, “Oh….”

“Stop looking at porn.” Akuma ordered, grabbing both the magazines.

“Hey!” We all shouted together, grabbing at them.

“You guys are morons.” Hanna and him sighed together and I pouted, hugging his waist and pulled him onto the bed, cuddling into his side while he blushed.

“Skylar! Get the hell off me!”

“But you’re cuddly.”

“I’m not a teddy bear! I’m a shark! Let go before I bite your arms off!” He growled, a blushed still on his cheeks and I frowned, poking his cheek.

“Blusher.”

“I’m not blushing!”

“You kinda are, dude.” Drake told him, smirking.

“Shut up!” He threw one of the magazines at him and he caught it. the three boys then gathered around and stared at it, flipping through the images. I smiled slyly, grabbing mine and hopped over to the wall, kicking aside my trashcan.

“Skylar! Not again!” Akuma yelled as I slipped into the tunnel slide.

“Wahoo!” I shouted, smirking as he glared down the entrance way.

“What is that?” I heard Hanna ask.

“He’s going to the sanctum.”

“Like Batman?”