Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 21

-Chapter 21-

~Xander’s POV~

“Have a good dinner last night?” I looked up as Skylar drifted past my desk.

Oh. He’s speaking again?

I looked his face over.

Looks like he got sleep in the past week. And his moods back to normal. And his styles….less emo. He was wearing a white shirt with a ninja on it that had a speech bubble saying ‘Come close and I kill you’ with some black skinny jeans and a weird….robe thing.

“Are you going to answer or just continue to check me out?” He wondered, sitting on my desk. I stayed in Mrs. Merck’s during lunch to do a makeup test. There was still five minutes until class started.

“I’m not checking you out. Just seeing if you’ve gotten better. You left some bruises on Jason’s arms.” I told him, reading the last question on my test.

“I’m fine.” He sighed, his voice closer than last time. And when I glanced up I jerked my head back. His face was right in front of mine. He smirked as I felt a blush tinge my cheeks and then the sound of tapping met my ears. I looked down and his finger was pointing to the ‘B’ on the test.

I circled it quickly, getting up to put it on Mrs. Merck’s desk but he pulled the paper from my grasp. He was looking it over, his eyes lit with amusement. I cocked an eyebrow and he smirked over at me.

“You’re going to fail.”

“What?!”

“You have about fifteen wrong on here. Where’s Mrs. Merck?” He asked me, looking around as my eyebrows furrowed.

“She went to copy some papers….which ones did I get wrong?” I asked. He grabbed my pencil and started to erase answers quickly he then circled the right ones and handed me it back.

“This is an apology for scaring the crap out of you Tuesday.” He smirked but then frowned, getting up from my desk. He nodded at me, heading to his seat.

“If it’s an apology then you better start tutoring me.” I grumbled, setting the test on the teacher’s desk. Despite what my dad had said about me being an A student, he was leaving out my F in math.

“Are you really that bad in math?” He mused, pulling open the classroom windows.

“I have an F.” I stated flatly. He froze, giving me an incredulous look then shook his head, opening the last window.

“You, my friend, are a dumbass.”

“I play guitar and do art okay?! I don’t think technical.”

“Yes you do.”

“I don’t think 7b+ab=c, alright?” I growled.

“Ah….by the way, that is math from sophomore year.” He mused and I growled.

“Heh. Whatever, sure, I’ll tutor you. Come by my place later.” He said breezily.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah. Or yours. Your choice.”

“I rather go to mine. Being taped isn’t my forte.” I mumbled, flashing back to his sister and the camcorder incident.

You know you loved it.

Oh my God! The voice is back!

Oh you’re damn right I am.