Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 6

Damn I am tired. But I’m also jittery with unsuppressed excitement. Why? Because my parents got me a car! Yes! You heard right! I am the proud owner of a new 2011 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 with V8 Turbo-Charged engine. It was pure black and there was green lights underneath while the interior was green and black with a loud ass stereo. People are staring. Why are they staring? Because I’m driving into school right now.

“Dude, this is fucking awesome.” Akuma said, watching the people as their mouths dropped open and their eyes bulged.

“Oh fuck yeah! It is sweet being seventeen.” I grinned and he chuckled, nodding as I pulled into a parking spot. People were still staring, watching the driver side door. Oh yeah, the windows were as dark as they could legally be.

“You ready?” Akuma chuckled and I nodded as we grabbed our bags and got out.

“Did that girl just faint?” I questioned with a chuckle, seeing one freshman fall into her group of friends.

“I think so.”

“Is it that much of a shock?” I asked, frowning in confusion.

“Well, they all think your hot. Now you have a hot car.” Akuma chuckled and I smirked at him.

“Does that include you~?”

“Uh, no.” I laughed at his flat and dead serious voice and walked towards school. I was too tired to go all out today so I just put on some black jeans, a white muscle shirt with a black button up shirt that was undone and had the sleeves pushed up along with my black Vans and white bandana around my neck. My black hair was actually cooperative and lay perfectly straight today after my shower but I had a slight sign of bags under my blue eyes.

“Are you depressed at your loss of candy?” Akuma asked in a baby voice, patting my head. He was basically normal as well with dark jeans and a dark gray v-neck with a black jacket that had the traditional Okami wolf on the back.

“Yeah. When should that package arrive?” I questioned. For my birthday, Akuma told me I would have to wait awhile since he was shipping in candy for me. Which I hugged him for. And he blushed about. Heh, the blusher.

“By Sunday. So you just have to wait.”

“But waiting is boring.” I sighed, shaking my head.

“Patience young Palawan.”

“Don’t you dare. You know I can’t stand Star Wars.” Yeah, I hated it. Sue me. I also didn’t like Star Trek.

“Alright then. Shall we go to our sanctuary of geekotics?” He suggested and I smirked as we headed to the Gamer Club.

“We shall.”

~Xander’s POV~

I watched as Skylar and Akuma headed into a room that I knew was for the Gamer Club. What the hell was up with that? The dork just drove up in a sweet ass car looking somewhat normal and then disappeared? The girls were fawning over him and the guys looked like they wanted to talk to him but he just shut them out.

What the fuck?!

“Man, what’s up with you?” I blinked, turning to Jason and frowned.

“That geek is way too popular and he doesn’t even notice it.”

“Well duh. Even Amber was staring at him at the dance and he danced with a freshman.” Amber aka Amber the hottest girl in school, Amber.

“She was?! Dude, I thought she was your date!”

“She was.” He raised an eyebrow and I blinked.

“Okay then. Uh, why don’t you think he notices?”