Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 18

-Chapter 18-

~Xander’s POV~

The school was in an uproar. Literally. I have no idea how Skylar doesn’t notice how popular he is. Everyone wants him to go to a party of theirs since no one has seen him at parties and he’s never held one. So the news that he was hosting a party and that everyone was banned except for the people he invited, cause people to get pissed off.

I mean, even Chad went up to his face to ask if he could go to the party.

Then when I received the text message on my phone my mouth had dropped open. Everyone’s had. Because we all got a message at the same exact time. No idea how that was possible, but we did.

Even the teachers man!

And this proved that Alicia was actually truthful for once in her life when she told everyone Skylar was having a party.

I mean….what the hell? I’d crash it if I wasn’t scared he would actually taze me. And knowing him, he probably would. I mean, did you see what he did to Jason?! A little shrimp against a huge ass football player with more muscle mass than his entire body put together was restricted in one point five seconds!

I had fucking tripped on nothing from fear. The look in his eyes could kill. Cross that with the tear-stained face of his and you’d be scared too.

What the fuck happened during winter break? He’s been avoiding me. He just sits there in math, doing his work silently and then taking naps. I’ve noticed Akuma and Hanna doing the same thing. And they all wore that same expression on their faces: sadness.

But Akuma looked more haunted than all of them. he had bags under his eyes, his hair was limp, his eyes blank. I may not look like it but I’ve grown more….observant of Skylar and all his friends. I can tell when something’s up.

And then the curious cat in me forces me to find out what’s up. and most of the time I get killed.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

I told you it was short.
P.S. Skylar ~>

Songs of the Chapter ~|2|~

Just Say You’re Not Into It-Mayday Parade

Saying Sorry-Hawthorne Heights