Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 10

~Skylar’s POV~

I love my mom. In a day the three stalkers were gone for good. Moved somewhere on the other side of the world. Somewhere in Lithuania or something.

So, today, since I was happy and my mom bought me a big bag of my favorite blue cotton candy lollipops, I went all out with my clothes.

My shirt was rainbow with black zebra stripes, my skinny jeans were rainbow as well but black checkerboard. My Converse were rainbow cheetah print like my belt and I had a rainbow zebra cat hat and trench coat thing with the same pattern. It didn’t seem so….weird here but trust me, people were staring. A lot. And mostly because I was dancing around as I walked down the hallways.

By the time I was in math class people had stopped staring but I was silently singing along to Christofer Drew Ingle from Never Shout Never who was hot. I’ve met him too. Hot, hot, hot. I just wanna lick his body~! Oh my God I have a sugar rush so freaking bad.

I’m bored. Can I get my ears pierced? Oh, what if I got snakebites? That’d be pretty cool….yeah….Imma do that sometime. Could I go to the mall? I hope so. I want to. I’m hungry.

“Hey Sky.” I looked up as Xander grabbed one of the lollipops from the bag on my desk. I pouted as he put it in his mouth then rolled my eyes. Stupid Mrs. Merck and being absent. Stupid substitute and letting us do whatever.

“Uh….hey. What’s up?” I questioned, pulling my phone out as it vibrated.

“Bored. Who texted you?”

I looked down, tilting my head.

Get your shit, get Akuma. I’ll be there in five.

“Momma.”

“Really? You two close?”

“Yup. She’s hot too. Akuma! Get your shit! Mom’s picking us up.”

“Gotcha.”

“I bet my mom’s hotter.” He teased and I snorted.

“Doubt that.”

“No, seriously, she is.” I rolled my eyes, taking out my wallet.

“I bet you mine’s hotter.”

“How much?”

“You’re choice.”

“Four hundred.”

“Deal.” I pulled out four crisp hundred dollar bills and his eyes widened when he saw the stack of bills that made it bulge. That’s right bitch, Sky-sky got money.

“Fine.” He slammed down four hundred books on my desk and for some reason we were attracting attention from everyone.

“Anyone wanna join? My mom against all of yours?” Several more people put down four hundred and a few put in twenties here and there. They all went and then it was just me and Xander left.

“Alright, you go.” I stated, nodding to him.

He pulled out a picture of a woman from his wallet. She was really pretty. She looked twenty-seven at most with dirty blond wavy hair that went to her waist, light blue eyes, average skin tone and a smoking body. She wore a white button up shirt and black slacks with a pink vest over her shirt. She was the hottest so far.

“Pah, she’s nothing compared to Jewel.” Akuma chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

“Dude, stop thinking my mom is hot.”

“Not my fault she is.”

“Shut up.”

“Hey, you’re hot too.” He cooed and I smacked his stomach, making him wince. Xander cleared his throat and I looked down at my phone.

Be there in ten sec.

“Five, four, three, two….” The door opened and everyone turned. They’re eyes widened and their mouths dropped open.

“Momma!” I ran to her, hugging her tightly and swung her around.

“Momma, momma, momma! I won a bet~!”

“What for?” She questioned as I sat her down.

“That you’re hotter than everyone’s moms.” I said and she rose an eyebrow.

“How much did you get?”

Akuma walked over, handing me the money and I counted it quickly.

“Twenty eight hundred.” I stated and she smirked.

“That’s it?”

“What, it’s a classroom, not one of my parties.” I rolled my eyes and she snorted.

“Yeah, that was a good day. So, you guys ready?” I nodded, glancing her over before going back to my desk to grab my backpack. She had on a white tank top with a loose of the shoulder green sweatshirt that she cut the neckline so it would be bigger, jean capri pants and a pair of white flip flops. Her skin was tan and she had wavy black hair going to the small of her back. She had emerald green eyes and as she looked around at my gapping classmates she smirked.

“What?”

“Are you sure you’re Skylar’s mom or girlfriend?!” One boy asked.

“Oh please, he’s gay.”

“I am not! I’m bi! There’s a difference! I can fuck a girl and not be disgusted.”

“I thought you liked guys more.”

“I do but it doesn’t mean I find girls disgusting.” I rolled my eyes and we started heading out with Akuma walking behind us.

“So….want a kitten or something? We’re going to the mall.”

“The mall? Sweet! Wait, kitten?! Momma, I love you!” I hugged her tightly, nuzzling my face against her neck and she chuckled, patting my head even though I was taller. We headed outside to the parking lot when mom’s next choice of topic made me scowl and Akuma chuckle.

“So, who was that tall guy that was staring at you? You’re boyfriend?”

“Mother! That’s Xander! He’s straight!”

“Doesn’t look like it.” She rolled her eyes and I blushed, hissing at her while I skipped ahead so she couldn’t slap me or something violent.

“Akuma, is Skylar dating this Xander boy?” My mom asked him. What the hell? Can’t she take my word for it?”

“No, they’re not dating-”

“Ha!”

“-yet.”

“Damn you Akuma!” He dodged as I tried kicking him in the nuts. Stupid jackass!

“Whatever! Let’s go!” I growled, stomping away towards my car.

“He likes him, doesn’t he?”

“Yup.”

Stupid family and friends.

>{[A/N: If only that picture could be a real guy T.T but anyway, it's who ever you want it to be. Mostly I'm leaning on Skylar. I need a cast. So....help me.]}<