Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 17

-Chapter 17-

~Skylar’s POV~

It was the day of the party. Somehow the kids at school found out and people kept asking if they could come. The popular answer was no. Only those twenty people were allowed. No one else.

“Hey Skylar.” I scowled up at Chad. Him too? He matched the Chad from Bleach almost perfectly. Mexican, tall, shaggy brown hair, really muscled, deep voice.

“Hey Chad?”

“Could I come to your party?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“It’s private.” I replied, rolling my eyes and escaped into the Gamer Club room.

“Jack!”

His head snapped up from the one thing her could do: draw.

“Did you tell anyone about the party?” I asked, narrowing my eyes. A sheepish look came on his face and he looked anywhere but at me.

“That’s a yes! Jack! God dammit I told you not to tell anyone!” I yelled, smacking him repeatedly as he tried to cover his head.

“Ow! I-ow-didn’t-ow-tell-ow-anyone! Ow!”

“Then why does everyone know?!”

“That chick Alicia overheard me talking to Ryan about it!”

“Jason’s sister?” I asked, stopping an inch from slapping him again. He nodded rapidly, cringing away from my hand.

“Yeah! You know, the slut!”

“Ah. Okay. Sorry for hitting you then.” I patted his back and he cringed, probably expecting it to hurt. Aw, he’s afraid of pain! That must be great for Drake. Wink, wink.

“What were you just thinking?” I jumped as Drake appeared next to me. What the hell? Is he psychic?!

“Uh….nothing.” I turned on my heel, heading over to my desk in the back corner that had this huge circle chair you could see through. Except you couldn’t. Why? Because it was padded and there was pillows all in it so it was really comfy. I leaned back, letting out a sigh of content and turned the computer (another TV monitor) on and pulled the keyboard and mouse onto the ledge I had gotten installed on the chair that would just flip down. I guess it was kinda like those baby chair things. Except, you know, it’s comfortable.

“Where’s Skylar?” I heard somebody ask ten minutes after there was a knock on the door and someone walked in.

“In his office. Why?” Ryan asked innocently. Whoever walked in was interrupting him while he worked on a project that was due next period. Ryan may sound nice right now but he wants to smack whoever it is probably.

“I need to speak to him.”

“Hey, Drake? Could you take him to Skylar?” Ryan asked. I heard Drake sigh.

“Sure.” And I heard footsteps coming toward me. My ‘office’ other than the chair was just surrounded by….okay, you know on those big beds how they have sheets or whatever hiding the bed? Yeah, it’s like that.

I put in my ear buds, ‘The Fortunate’ by Cartel playing and I continued typing.

“Skylar?” Drake asked, knocking his fist against my chair and I looked up at him calmly and then the dude behind him. I raised an eyebrow, pausing my music.