Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 22

-Chapter 22-

~Skylar’s POV~

When we landed I sat up, stretching and cracking my back. Sigh….I hate long flights.

“My back hurts.” Xander whined as he stood up, handing me my DS.

I nodded and as we shuffled off the plane we headed over to the baggage claim where most of our class was standing around. Mrs. Bailey came up, grabbing her own stuff and once she checked we were all present, we headed off to a hotel to sleep. It was close to midnight right now and everyone was still tired since they were groggy from the plane ride or just didn’t sleep at all.

“Kendal and James in 439, Cynthia and Marci in 440, Vivian and Tia in 441, Eric and Dominic in 442, Keegan and Kyle in 443, Alexander and Skylar in 444….” I zoned out as Mrs. Bailey assigned us a roommate and both Skylar and I grabbed our key cards from the bellhop before heading off to the fourth floor.

“I’m still tired.” Xander grumbled.

“Same. Tomorrow we hit the bar.” He grunted in agreement as the doors opened and we headed to our room quickly.

“Bleeeeeeh.” Xander groaned, dropping the empty logger and I chuckled.

“Too strong?”

“Yeahhhh….I mean what the hell man?? It’s sooooo disgusting.” He droned.

“Are you a lightweight?”

“Not uuuuuusually.” He mumbled, clutching onto my shirt as I walked past his bed from the bathroom.

“What’re you doing?!” I growled as he tugged me down onto his lap.

“Shhhhh!” He ordered, putting his finger to my lips as he twisted my body around so I was straddling him. He’s maybe had four loggers? I’ve had twice as much and I was barely tipsy.

But tipsy enough to not struggle against him. Besides, he was making a move. And he was hot. Plus the fact we got along now wasn’t that bad….

I looked down at his finger as he kept it there, his fingers of the other hand trailing up and down my side. I glanced towards his face raising an eyebrow. He grinned, his other hands nails gently scratching the bare skin of my torso since I didn’t sleep with a shirt.

I let out a sigh and quickly licked his finger. When he didn’t flinch I smirked, swatting away his hand and leaned forward, my lips meeting his neck. I took my time as I bit, licked and sucked on the skin, causing explicit moans from him when I hit the right spots.

When he fell back against the bed I sat up, my butt over his crotch and I smirked at his friend that wanted to say a quick hello. He blushed slightly but then moaned when I leaned down and started doing the same actions I had done to his neck, to his torso.

Definitely had to get my tongue on those abs. Most definitely.

When I scooted back some Xander let out a groan, his hand running through my hair and the other gripping the bed sheets tightly.

“Don’t do that.” He grumbled, looking down at me. I smirked before looking down at the very delectable abs and ran my tongue along them slowly. He was very….sweet tasting.

Yum….

“You taste good.” I murmured, crawling back up to nom on his neck some more.

This was closely followed by more groans and moans.

“Could you just kiss me already?!” He growled.

“Nope.” I whispered, blowing in his ear and he jumped when I bit it.

“Dammit Skylar.” He growled and I chuckled, trailing kisses down his jaw before my lips met with his.

Instantly he turned us over, pinning me to the bed and I chuckled as he growled. Someone’s dominant.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Oh yeah. Bring on the hate baby xJ
Sooooo I suck at….romance scenes or whatever now. I mean, I used to be able to write porn when I was eleven. Eleven. No I can’t write shit. Oh, and for my real life friends reading this, I know, I’m a pervert. Anyway, for those who don’t know my….psychotic self IRL, hope you enjoyed this chapter xD
Oh how I love cliffhangers….
Xander: Did I really have to be drunk during this?
Me: You’re the lightweight.
Xander: -.-
Me: Fine, fine. Besides, you were still able to tell what was happening.
Skylar: But drunk enough for me to get you to do what I want :D
Xander: -.-‘’
Oh, and McKenzie, I know you're reading this, and I know you're mad about me spelling your name wrong (I think anyway). And I better not hear any crap at school because this is short! It's not my fault!
P.S. Ryan ~>

Songs of the Chapter ~|10|~

Every Day Is a Struggle-Senses Fail

Smile For The Camera-Armor For Sleep <33

Zombie Dance-Escape the Fate <3333

Two Birds, One Stone-Drop Dead Gorgeous <3

Anthem For Tonight-Halifax <3

Delusions of Grandeur-From Autumn To Ashes <3

No More Room To Breathe-There For Tomorrow

Steven-Senses Fail

Next Contestant-Nickelback

What’s It Feel Like To Be A Ghost?-Taking Back Sunday <3