Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 14

-Chapter 14-

~Taru’s POV~

“Taru, are you okay? Hanī, Yoroi, Akuma, Yuki, Sukai, Izabera, Emerarudo and Shadou shall be here soon.” I blinked as my uncle, Burēdo, came into my room. I looked him over, frowning at the kimono but shrugged, nodding.

“Yeah, I guess so.” He nodded and left.

Great….wait, did he say Sukai? Skylar’s coming?!

I looked at what I was wearing and jumped up, opening my closet and quickly changed into some dark jeans and a white v-neck with a plaid work shirt over it that I kept unbuttoned. I looked in my mirror that hung on the wall, fixing my hair and straightened my glasses.

I haven’t seen him for two years. I hope he hasn’t changed too much.

“Taru!” I looked behind me as my little cousin Sakura came in. she was shy and really smart.

“Yes?”

“Shizou, Izaya and I are planning something when Skylar comes in. Wanna join us?” She asked.

“What’re you doing?”

“Glomping him.” Shizou answered, leaning against the doorframe with Izaya behind him leaning against the hall wall.

“Seriously?” I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

“Don’t you like him?” Izaya asked and I looked at him like he was crazy.

“No?”

He snorted, rolling his eyes. “Yeah, okay. Anyway, you in or what?”

“Yeah, I guess.” They all smirked at me. It was creepy. I sighed, straightening up some misplaced papers on my desk. My room was relatively clean. Okay, it was really clean compared to American teenager’s rooms.

“Taru, are you going to be okay?” I looked up as my mom and dad stood by the door and raised an eyebrow.

“Yes?”

“Okay. Well, everyone is about to be here. They’re pulling up in five minutes.”

I nodded and they left. We all lived under the same roof and were close so it didn’t matter much though.

“They’re here!” Mom called out and I stared at my reflection for a moment before I bolted to the front door and stood with my cousins. They looked at me questionably and I nodded.

When they walked through the doors I forced my mouth to keep close and not fall over. Damn Skylar got hot. I looked him over thoroughly. He wore black and purple checkered super skinny jeans, a black Volcom shirt and a black and purple jacket that looked really comfy. There was also a purple cat beanie on his head that covered his straight black hair.

I looked down at my cousins as I felt someone tug on my shirt. It was Izaya. He was raising an eyebrow and Shizou and Sakura also looking at me questionably. Oh. They were waiting for me.

“Akuma! Yuki! Hanī! Yoroi! It’s been a while!” Burēdo said. I saw him hug all of them as we watched from the hallway.

“Ah, and Sukai, Izabera, Emerarudo and Shadou! It’s nice to see you guys!” He continued and I looked at my cousins.

“Alright, when they’re done speaking we attack him.” And they nodded.

“Hey Burēdo, it’s nice to see you again.” Skylar said. Holy shit, his voice got deeper. Still sounded like bells to me though. Then he smiled and my heart fluttered. What the hell? I’m starting to sound like a girl.