Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 19

-Chapter 19-

~Skylar’s POV~

“What’s up Rix?!” I did a handshake with blonde, brown and black sprinkled haired twenty-one year old dude that had light green eyes. He had tan skin and was maybe six one. His clothes consisted of some Converse, a black Saosin shirt and a pair of white skinny jeans with a black and green checkered seat buckle belt.

“Yo Sky! What’s up man, it’s been awhile.”

I nodded, leading him up the stairs towards my room where mostly everyone was.

“Yeah, you’re like the last to get here.”

“How many are there?”

“Like twenty dude. All from thirteen to freaking twenty-four.” I winked at him and he rolled his eyes.

“I know Hix is here. We’re on friend terms since he apologized for screwing up my software.”

“What about Blukeon?”

“What?! You actually got him here?! He doesn’t do anything other than study!” He exclaimed, his cheeks blushing slightly. Oh yeah, who’s got the crush on Bluky!

“I persuaded him with a little extra help by hacking the professor’s computer and getting all the information for the term.” I replied, waving a hand.

“Dude, you’re a conniving little bitch.” He chuckled, patting my back and I smirked as I opened the door to my room. I blinked as I saw Izzy, Yuki, Izaya and Storm all running around the room after Akuma yelling insults while Akuma was trying hard not to trip by how hard he was laughing. Hanna was sitting on the stairs near the bed part of the room. Jack, Drake and Ryan were on the beanbags playing the Xbox and Blukeon and Hix were on the left corner desk surfing on my second laptop and one of the desktops.

Hix was a Latino with spiky black hair, black rimmed glasses and usually wore a lab coat. Why? Because he said it made him feel smarter.

Blukeon was Italian. He had pale skin, an accent, and red hair that went over his right eye. His eyes were different colors. One hazel and the other blue-gray. Plus add in the six pack, hot looks and….well, yeah, he was just hot. So was Rix but between both of them and Hix….Yeah, Blukeon wins.

Then there was Jack’s twin sisters that were both thirteen and Drake’s brother who was fifteen. Ryan had brought his fifteen year old brother and his thirteen year old sister. Hanna brought two of her friends-Fiona Wolf and Miza Univac-that were nineteen and seventeen. So….three thirteen year olds, two fifteen year olds, a twenty-four year old, twenty-two year old, twenty-one year old, nineteen year old, two eighteen year olds, four seventeen year olds, a sixteen year old and four fourteen year olds.

“Alright….what do we do?” I questioned, flopping down on Drake and Jack’s lap. My head on Drake’s and the rest on Jack’s. I rested my feet on Ryan’s lap and all three of them frowned down at me.

“Shouldn’t you know?” Hix questioned, raising an eyebrow. I snorted.

Please! I’ve never even been to a party!”

“Really?” All the college guys questioned and I nodded. I looked over at the fourteen year olds as they finally tackled Akuma to the ground and started attacking him.

I looked up at Drake. He was…..huh….he was hot too. I did a quick scope around the room. Hot damn, everyone’s hot. Hehe….sweet. Except for Izzy. That’s just bleh….yeah, I no do incest.