Forever Yours **Niam Horayne...

By Jellyfish_Queen_1D

*SECOND STORY TO WFLINW?* Liam and Niall are happy. Completely happy. It felt as though nothing could drag t... More

Forever Yours
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Please!!
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty- Two
Chapter Twenty- Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
THE LAST BOOK HAS BEEN POSTED

Chapter Two

7.6K 205 14
By Jellyfish_Queen_1D

Liam's POV

I gulped as I pulled into the familiar house. I had just finished dropping Niall off but I swore I would be back in 2 hours.

I exhaled deeply while I shoved the car keys into my back picket. I walked up to the front door and waltzed in.

I headed straight to the kitchen, knowing that's where my parents would be, probably drinking tea.

As expected, there they sat, talking quietly while drinking tea. I cleared my throat as a way to announce my arrival.

That sounded snobby.

Their heads snapped up to me as I walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle if water. I sat down, their curious gazes still on me.

"Okay, so, umm, I got some importamt things to tell you." I looked up and I saw their eyes were curious but still worried at the same time.

"You can tell us anything, honey," My mum assured with a kind smile. My dad nodded in agreement.

"OkaysothismorningIpropsedtoNiall." ai sais rather quickly.

Mum shook her head. "Can you repeat that?" I nodded and took a deep breath.

"This morning, I proposed to Niall, " I told them at a normal pace.

Dad spoke up. "So...that was it?" I nodded a little shocked by his reaction. "I thought you did something bad. But I'm happy for you. Niall is a great lad, I couldn't find someone better for you."

I smiled thankfully. I turned to mum. She was quiet and expressionless for a good 3 minutes. All the sudden she screamed. "Yay! My baby getting married! Now when do you want to have the wedding? Inside or outside? Ooh, what color flowers? So much to do in such little time, " She rambled on making crazy gestures with her hands.

My dad and I burst out laughing. Mum looked at us with a playful glare. "I'm not joking. Geoff, you don't even know how to plan a wedding. I planned our wedding with our mothers." Dad raised his hands in defense.

"Hey, I never admitted to knowing how to plan a wedding." I laughed. I was so happy they accepted us.

But my laughter was cut short as I remembered another reason I was here.

"Actually there's simething else. Niall and I are moving in together " I stated.

My mom tilted her head, eyes narrowing. "Honey, you basically already moved in. You stay there every night." She chuckled.

"And you're engaged now. Not exactly a big deal," Dad piped, chuckling.

I almost laughed at myself. It was true I have been staying there almost every night. And what my dad said was true as well.  I looked up and smiled at my parents.

"You guys are the best. Thank you, " I told them honestly. Most people's parents would flip if their child was getting married after 6 months in a relationship.

"It's okay,  son. I can tell how much you love him and how much he loves you. I'm just glad it's him you want to marry," My dad told me.

I smiled once more them standing up. Walking over, I kissed my mum on the cheek them gave my dad a hug. After I was finished I skipped upstairs.

I was laying on my bed, about to call the love of my life. I scrolled through my contacts until his name flashed across the screen. I couldn't helo the smile that spread across my face.

My smile grew as I heard his cheery voice. "Hello? "

"Hey, beautiful, so I have some news."

"What is it? Is it bad?" Niall asked worriedly.

I laughed," No, babe. But I have a question."

Niall sighed in relief."What is it, babe?" I still blushed when he called that.

I took a deep breath."When would you like me to move in?"

****

Niall's POV

I was completely ecstatic when Liam parents accelted our engagement. And on top of that he's moving in!

As of right now, I'm tiding up the flat and listening to P!nk's 'F***cking Perfect'.

"Made a wrong turn, once or twice.'

'Dug my way out, blood and fire.'

'Bad decisions once or twice.'

'Welcome to my-y silly life.'

'Mistaking always second guessed underestimated. '

'Pretty, pretty please. Dont you ever feel like your nothing!"

I belted out iut the lyrics. I always sang when I was alone. But it was cut short when I heard a pair of hands clapping. I jumped and turned around, hands flying to my heart.

I saw Liam standing there, trying to contain his laughter. I playfully glared. "That was not very nice." I pouted and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Aw, I'm sorry, beautiful. You have such a good singing voice, I just couldn't resist." He strode across the room and wrapped his slightly tan arms around the middle of my back.

I laughed and snuggled my hean into his shoulder. "Suck up," I coughed.

It was his turn to pout. "Hey! Who's mean now?" I giggled and kissed his cheek. I stepped out of his grasp. I finished picking up any garbage I saw.

When I was done I flopped onto the couch with Liam. I sat up and grabbed the remote. I quickly snuggled back into Liam's side and turned on the T.V.

I flicked through the channels, finally settling of 'Madia's Witness Protection Program'. It was one of my favorite movies! Besides the Titanic, of course.

In the middle of the movie my IPhone went off indicating I had a phone call. Sighing, I shifted from my comfy postion on Liam's chest. I picked up my phone and looked at the caller ID. I gasped.

It was my dad.

He hasn't even met Liam in person yet. Much less know he was my fiancé. Uh oh.

I realized I hadn't answered yet. "Hello Dad," I answered cheerfully.

"Hi, son. Guess what?" He asked.

"Umm... you have Nandos?" I asked giddily.

Dad laughed. "Why am I not surprised that you would guess something food related? However that's not it. I'm back in London!" He announced.

"That's great! How was your trip?"

"Good. it was nice to be back in Ireland. " He sighed.

I felt gulity. Dad wanted to move back to Ireland but I really wanted to stay here. It was my fault he couldn't move because he didn't want to leave me.

"I'm sorry, Dad," I murmurmerd.

"It's okay,  Ni. Really. I enjoy London. Now, there was a reason I called you," He stated.

"Ooh, what is it? Are you okay?" I asked worriedly, much like earlier with mine and Liam's conversation.

Dad laughed. "No, I'm fine. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come visit? I have someone I want you to meet."

I gasped. Dad hasn't dated anyone since my mum left us years ago. "You found someone?!" I screamed.

"Niall, please lower your voice. Yes, I found someone. Her name is Sarah." I could tell from his voice how much he loved her.

"Sorry. Thats great, Dad. I can't wait to meet her. Can I bring someone also?" I whispered the last part. I knew if Liam found out I planned introducing him to my father, he would give himself a heart attack trying to make sure he would impressed my dad.

Dad laughed. "Of course! I think your brother is coming also."

"Greg!" I yelled. I loved my brother. He was always there for me. I appreciated it.

Dad laughed again. We talked for a while longer. We decided we would drive to his house on Saturday and stay the night. Sarah would be there and we would meet. I really am excited to meet her. By the way dad talked about her, I  could tell I would love her.

After I hung up, I walked back to to the couch were Liam had continued watching the movie. When Liam heard my footstepd, he looked up and smiled. He opened his arms wide, wanting me to cuddle. I complied and layed my head on his shoulder. I looked up at him.

"So Liam, what would you say to meeting my father?"

****

Yay! They're meeting Daddy Horan! Haha.

So what do you guys think will hapoen with Sarah? What about Greg? It's all going to be in the next chapter.

Please vote fan and comment!! I will love you forever! :)

Xoxo Erin

Edited: June 24, 2014

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 2.5K 13
After a steamy but reckless one night stand, Harry and Louis find themselves in a situation they could never had imagined. Purely fictional. Warnin...
120K 3.7K 25
Harry was in a happy relationship and had his life set straight until he finds out he can get pregnant...when he actually ends up pregnant. Hit with...
27.7K 1.7K 30
@supu1224 pitched me this idea: What about a story named versions where they face struggles of life and how that changes them into different persons...
466K 20.6K 119
CURRENTLY EDITING A FEW CHAPTERS! 24, with an little three year old and already a hard working man. That's Liam Payne. His son Aiden hates that his d...