Devoted | Joshua Hong

Door heuleuda

"You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things... Meer

YO
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. FINALE
SEQUEL

13.

1.6K 65 10
Door heuleuda

Paris's pov
I'm officially dating my own bestfriend. We didn't really made it official as it was just a confession. However the members already knew that we were a thing, thanks to Seokmin.

Hansol was really eager about our relationship. Well, I am his first love. I didn't want to break his heart and I do have feelings for him. But our kiss, there was no spark. Was it a mistake for telling him that I felt the same way?

I haven't seen Joshua lately since the other night. I know what I said was an accident but I hope he won't take it seriously. 

There were so many things going on in my mind. I felt guilty and dumbfounded.

My phone suddenly rang.

"Hey you awake?"
"Joshua? Where have you been all the-"
"Keeping up with college. Sorry to keep you waiting when my mum visited at your place. Hold up, you were actually expecting me?"
"Pfft. Me? Waiting for you? Not even a thought."
"I know you miss me. Want me to pick you up tomorrow?"

He really wanted to?

"Oh sure. I don't need to be squished in the bus again,"
"Great. See ya, sis"
"You too, uhm hyung"
"You're weird," he giggled and we hung up.

I was glad to hear his voice. It brought me up to a feeling I never felt. With Hansol, it was because I was comfortable around him and I felt home.

But for Joshua, I don't know. It just felt right. That lonely feeling inside me washed away. I slept peacefully that night. Was I falling for him? Paris, make up your mind.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

975 46 12
Joshua's anguish is like midnight rain. No one can ever know that he is hurting. Until, the sun that is SVT took matters into their own hands to shin...
4.7K 275 10
Lee Seokmin thought his life was finally on the right track. Becoming a member of an internationally well known architect firm comes with big respons...
45K 2.2K 30
a story where they were suffering from the unwanted disease that have been spreading in their region. all they have to do is survive in 24 hours. die...
3.5K 177 28
He would like so much his best friend to love him like he does, but his best friend only sees him as his little brother. What's more, he's just gone...