Promises

Por beauteousjoonie

Natalie Dallas. Last name sound familiar? She's a little Cameron Dallas. Natalie's life hasn't been the best... Más

Natalie Dallas
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
500 READS!
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter22
Chapter23
Chapter24
Chapter26
Chapter27
Chapter 28
Chapter29
Chapter30
Chapter31
1,000 READS!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The end of the book.
Epilogue.

Chapter 25

135 4 3
Por beauteousjoonie

*A week later.*

Natalie's POV:

"Natalie please get up and at least change. You can't sit here and just wait for everything to get better." Nayeli sighs taking my blanket away from me.

I shake my head and hide my face with my pillow.

She walks over and snaps it out of my hands.

The sun shines in my face making me groan in annoyance.

"Go take a shower. Everyone is coming for a visit." She demands.

I tilt my head. "Everyone?" My voice cracks.

Its the first time I've talked in a week.

She nods her head. "Cameron has noticed that you haven't been the same." She pauses and looks at me." So everyone is coming as in everyone."

I groan wanting to cry.

"Who's everyone?" I ask clearing my throat.

She sighs getting annoyed." Cameron, Aaron, The Jacks, Shawn, Nash, I think Hayes might come, Carter, Taylor, Lexi, Samantha, Axel, so you can introduce him to everyone. Oh and-." She stops and thinks.

I look at her. "And who else?"

"That's everyone." She mumbles.

I groan and kick my feet. After like minutes, I finally decide to sit up.

I sit up and place my feet on the cold hard floor.

I wince in pain, my head hurts like hell. I walk towards the bathroom. I strip off my clothes and turn on the shower. I wait, trying to get the water at the right temperature. I walk in and once the warm water hits my skin, I feel a bit better. I do my normal shower routine and I step out. I wrap a towel around my body and hair. I wash my face and teeth and walk out.

I walk into the room and my bed is made, and my head starts throbbing. I groan and walk in the closet. I go through my clothes, I grab my favorite shirt. I start remembering why I have this shirt. Then I remember, its our shirt.

-Flashback-

*A week before.*

Natalie's POV:

I get up and walk into the bathroom. I flicker on the lights and shut the door, I stare at myself in the mirror. I'm currently home alone. Nayeli's working, Axel is out, said he's going to go buy something, and everyone else. I have no idea. I pull out my phone and read through the hate comments one more time.

I shouldn't be doing this, it's only making me worse. I feel like shit, I don't want to do this anymore. Everyone is hating me, over some stupid rumors. Rumors about Axel and I, or about my brother and his friendsIt's honestly stupid. Cameron has tweeted over a million times for them to stop. That everything that is being said is fake, but of course, that didn't help.

My phone refreshes and it's a picture of April and Matt.

Thank you for bringing me back into reality. You mean to world to me. Forever, I will always believe everything you tell me. You're my best friend gorgeous. #Rumorsaretrue

My heart stops, well it felt like it stopped. I hate this feeling. This feeling of madness mixed with depression. Everything stopped the moment I saw the hash tag.

"No no!!" I scream. Tears falling from my eyes.

"HOW COULD YOU MATTHEW!" I scream grabbing a razor.

My best friend betrayed me. I feel this bad pain in my heart, feeling my heart ripping. All of these years thinking that he was my best friend, just turned into pure bullshit.

I place my razor on my wrist and look at myself in the mirror. What once was a happy girl, just turned into a suicidal girl, once again.

I move the razor, cutti-

"Natalie?" I hear a voice crack.

I turn my head to the door. I forgot to lock it. I move the razor into my other hand, hiding it.

"Axel?" I ask crying.

He runs over to me and grabs my hand, the hand I was about to cut. I stare down, disappointed in myself. He takes the razor out of my other hand.

Tear drops fall on my wrist, they're not mine. I look up and see Axel crying. Just seeing him crying breaks my heart, well what's left of it.

"Natalie you need to stay strong, for me gorgeous." Axel sobs, kissing my wrist.

Something Matthew never did.

I nod my head." I'm sorry." I sob.

He hugs me." Please don't hurt yourself. Everything will get better gorgeous,."

I hug back sobbing." Axel I broke a promise ."

He continues to sob. "It's ok, that's my fault. I should of never made you promise me that."

I let go." What would I do without you?" I ask staring into his deep blue eyes.

He tilts his head." I don't know, but I don't want to lose you Natalie. You're my other half, we bring each other out of the dark." He sniffles.

"You won't lose me Axel." I sob placing my hand in his.

"Promise me."

A tear falls from my glossy eyes.

"I promise."

*After a long talk.*

Natalie's POV:

"I don't know how to slow dance." I giggle in embarrassment.

"I'm sure you can." Axel says standing up.

I follow. "Teach me."

He nods and puts a song on. "Do you like Sleeping with Sirens?"

I nod my head." Love them."

"Hey me too." He slightly smiles.

*Madness*

I look at him and admire his face.

Axel isn't like any other guys I have methe's different. He has different taste in music, something that I like, he's a gaming geek, he's talented in so many ways. He's an amazing artist. He's calmer than other guys. He can treat a girl right. The girl he'll one day find, will be so lucky.

"Maybe that can be our band." I smile.

"Yea it can." He softly says.

He places my hands around his neck and he places his around my waist .

I look down, I'm afraid I'm catching feelings.

He starts moving in a slow pace.

I step on his toe." Oww, sorry." I say holding back my laugh.

He chuckles "It's ok."

I look up and smile at him.

"You do know how to slow dance don't you?" He asks blushing.

I nod my head." Yep." I say popping the 'p'

He giggles and looks down.

I hug him, bringing our bodies closer.

All of my life I built this armor
And every disguise I ever wore
Ashes and dust
I made an island
Facing the end
I said, "What for?"

Sometimes it's a battle
At times it's a war
But you're never defenseless

Sometimes we all lose strength
Please don't lose your faith

After our time has passed
We're like light through stained glass
We go on and on and on
In the end we're never gone

Out of the skies I shaped the silence
And from the earth I carved these walls
A piece of the world was only mine
And then I said I wanted more

At the edge of the blackness
When you're stretched to the core
Catch hold of the madness

Sometimes we all lose strength
Please don't lose your faith in me

After our time has passed
We're like light through stained glass
We go on and on and on
In the end we're never gone
I will be yours to trust
This is not the last of us
We go on and on and on
In the end we're never gone
Or erased

Please don't lose your faith
In me
In me

"Our song?" He asks.

"Our song." I softly respond.

-End of Flashback.-

*Present time.*

Natalie's POV:

I picked out some shorts and some other things and put them on.

(Natalie's outfit.)

I look at myself in our mirror. "Ehh, I look okay."

I turn around and grab my make-up.

"You would look prettier with a smile." Axel surprises me at the closet door.

I drop my make-up bag."Axel!" I scream and run into his arms.

"Natty I saw you yesterday." He chuckles.

I stare at him confused. "You did?"

He lets go of me." Oh well, I came to check up on you, but you were asleep." He blushes.

I nod.

"Is that Our shirt?" He asks pointing down at my shirt.

I nod my head.

"Not talking much today?" He ask.

I shake my head.

He smiles. "If I go put on our shirt, will that make you happier?" He asks.

I nod my head giving him a big wide smile.

He chuckles. "I'll be right back Natty." He leans over and places a kiss on my cheek.

I blush and nod my head." Okay."

He smiles. "I missed your voice."

I blush even more.

He turns around and leaves.

I weakly go back to pick up my make-up bag and walk out. I walk to my bed and sit on the edge of it.

I put on black eyeliner on my bottom waterline and a perfect wing on top. I apply some mascara and lastly I put on some dark red lipstick.

I put everything back in my make-up bag. I returned it back from where I got it and walk out feeling a bit better.

The second I step in the kitchen, I hear knocks on the door.

"It's probably Axel, I'll get it." I giggle skipping towards the door. I receive a weird face from Nayeli, but I ignored it.

I place my hand on the door nob. I swing it open."Axe- Hey guys." I say staring at everyone.

"NATALIE!!" They all scream.

I slightly smile. "Come in."

I give them all hugs and kisses on their cheek.

"Hey Cammy." I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Hey baby sis." He smiles.

Lastly I hug Hayes." HAYESY BEAR!!" I yell giggling.

"Natalie. I told you, I don't like when call me that! He whines.

I laugh and give him a hug.

"Sup my girls!!" I laugh letting go of a mad Hayes.

They all hug me. "Ayy Natalie."

I laugh hugging them back.

*Knock knock.*

"Oh that's probably Axel." I smile.

Everyone looks at each other.

I open the door and see a smiling Axel wearing the same shirt as me. "Axel!" I laugh.

"Twins." He blushes.

I walk him in and closed the door.

"Everyone this is Axel, Axel this is everyone." I giggle.

They all wave.

He smiles and waves back.

Cameron comes up to him along with Taylor and Aaron.

Lexi pulls me away from him and I give him a sorry look. I then turn to Cameron and glare at him.

"What is it?" I ask looking down at her clothes, which are cute!!

(Lexi's outfit)

"I ship it and I'm sorry for all the hate you've been getting, you don't deserve it." She weakly smiles.

I look down and over at Nayeli and Jack who are kissing. I swear, they're cute tho.

I look back and see Samantha. "Hey." I smile.

She smiles back and starts playing with her shirt.

(Samantha's outfit.)

"Samantha is everything ok?" I ask.

I know she's hiding something.

"No." She shakes her head.

"What is it?"

She looks at me, with fear.

"Matthew and April are coming."

I feel dizzy by hearing Matthew's name.

*Knock knock*

Everyone's eyes flicker in me.

I start shaking. "Axel." I whimper.

He comes and cuffs his hand in mine. "Its going to be ok. I'm going to be by your side the whole time."

I nod my head. "O-okay."

----------

Hey guys.

Ahh this has to be my favorite chapter so far 😍😍

I hope you liked it. If you did, don't forget to vote 🙈💪

I'm hope this Chapter made up for yesterdays.

What do you think about Natalie's depression?

What will happen to her?

Her and Axel?

Cameron and Axel?

Matthew and Natalie?

Damn, that's a lot of drama.

Stay tuned my loves 😍😘

-Natalie 💪👑

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

56.9K 1.4K 48
Sophia Johnson is a 16 year old girl from New York City. She is cousins with the famous Cameron Dallas and is a big fan of all the Magcon boys. She g...
2K 316 42
When you lose someone who is your entire universe, it hits you. All the chances you didn't take, all the things you didn't say. Because the truth is...
131K 4.1K 36
{} The sequel of "Just friends..." {} *completed* After Shawn's large incedent, he lost all of his memory of Cadence and him. The chances of it retur...
157K 3K 50
Victoria Dallas, Cameron's younger sister, plans to visit the guys at their Magcon tour. Victoria ( also known as Tori) became friends with them real...