Our Celebrity Romance Imagine...

By TaylorTheCreatorr

Any Imagine you can think of, DM me and I'll make it happen ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ More

My Celebrity Romance Imagines
I searchin for a real love
There are other ways to say sorry
Think before he cheats
Love you like a record deal baby
I love you like a brother
All i want for my birthday is my bestfriend in bed
Love & war
i will do anything for you
Secret lover
From "hoe" to WOAH
The birthday gift
Dancing crazy
.Thin line between love and hate
NOT A CHAPTERRRRRRR!!!!!!
the tale of two bestiees
I NEED LOVE PART 1
Dont believe in love Part 1
TEACHERS PETS PART 1
Post To Be
GOT HEEEEEEEEM!!!!
TEACHERS PET PART 2
nothing is better than sex
I NEED LOVE PART 2
The cashier part 1
Your Hella Gay, Im Hella Str8 Part 1
I Cant
The cashier part 2
Thinking About YOU!!
Your Hella Gay, Im Hella Str8 Part 2
The New Girl
Brother or Boyfriend??
IMAGE REQUEST NEEDED!!!!!!
Walking Home....
New Girl Part 2
Get on your knees
New kid on the block
I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't believe in love Part 2
Just Friends Part 1
new kid on the block part 2
Drum Line Part 1
Having feelings
IM ADDING A SEXY GUY
Cant Stop Dancin
Lets get together?
Just Friends part 2
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT
Hickies On Your Neck
Mixed Emotions
where there is death.....there is love
Attitides Get You Places
Loving you isnt easy
Never Have I Ever
MUST READ WARNING!!
He Changed Me
Drum Line Part 2
IMAGINES GIVE AWAY
Personal Trainer Part 1
Lost and Found
Personal trainer part 2
You Love This Sh*T
Stu-Co Lovin
He's a RO!!
Peace, Music, and Body Language
REQUESTS
One Time at Dance Camp PART 1
BLIND DATE part one
Dick You Down (Bryson tiller inspired) Part.1
Therapist ( Sneak Peak )
Therapist
BLIND DATE part two
One time at dance camp part two
My Cow Girl
Fuckin wit the enemy
The return of the bestfriend (BOYXBOY)
NEW IMAGES NEW IDEAS!!
OFFICIAL MB MUSIC SHORT STORY (#IWANTDAT )
OFFICIAL MB MUSIC SHORT STORY (#Freaks Only)
NEW IMAGINE BOOK!๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿค”
Dear Future Husband (Woody ft KP)
BOOK NUMBER 2!!

Dick You Down Part Two

174 3 0
By TaylorTheCreatorr

HAZELS POV

I was up in the kitchen making breakfast....well breakfast for lunch lol
It's 3 in the afternoon we all just woke up.
I had on one of princes ACDC shirts and my Jordan slides.

Ariana walked in in just a sports bra and boxers with her bike slides. Prince was in the kitchen watching ridiculousness and eating cereal he didn't want my food he said

"You ready for tonight ??" Ariana asked.

"Hell yes...and don't tell prince but, I'm really nervous about this meet and greet." I looking nervous.

"You think y'all really gonna fuck huh ??" She asked smiling.

"NO! Just...what if he try's something ??"

"Then you try something to and go along with it tf you mean ?? " she said laughing.

I laughed along and finished our egg and cheese toast sandwiches.

"Let's go out though find a new outfit." She said biting her sandwich.

"Alright I'll just take princes black card."

Prince is the son of prince like purple rain prince. His full name is Princeton but we just call him Prince

"Alright well hurry I'll get your outfit out so we can just head out you washed up already right ??"

"Yeah."

"Alright well hurry !!" She said picking up her sandwich and going back into the guest room.

"Prince I need your black card ."

"You guys going shopping for the show ??" He asked me.

"Yeah ."

"Alright don't spend too much." He said smirking.

"Like the balance with change ." I said laughing at him finishing my sandwich and joining Ariana.

6 HOURS LATER

Me and Ariana were in the front row waiting for the concert to start.

Ariana had on plain black high wastes shorts with a babe 23 crop hoodie. Her bright red hair was in huge curls under a Black and black Bulls SnapBack with black doc martins on. She had mascara and black matte lipstick on.

I had on army green skinny jean with a plain black crop hoodie and a cat ears snap back with my pitch black hair in huge curls also. I had army green matte lipstick on with mascara and all black vans.

The concert had started and we were screaming loud.

He started with Don't and end with sorry not sorry.

Now it was finally time for the meet and greet I was just too scared though.

They went through huge line then asked for the two girls with the VIP backstage pass when tiller was gone.

We both stepped up as the girls were escorted out and the stadium was shut down.

The security escorted us to his dressing room.

"Here you are and you miss hazel.... Good luck." He said chuckling.

"Wym by that??" Ariana snapped.

"You think I didn't know her?? Everyone does we've all seen your video Bryson won't let go of what you said." He said laughing.

"But it's wasn't bad did he not watch the whole thing?? I said I like nerds I'm one myself my ex is a nerd." I said laughing.

"Oh we watched the rest and tried to tell him but he won't listen so like I said good luck." He said walking away leaving is at the dressing room door.

Ariana shook her head laughing and knocked on the door.

"Hol up real quick!" We heard him yell.

My heart sped up at the sound of his voice.

"Okay my bad for taking so long Ross are the girls her-" he finally looked up from buckling his pants and saw us.

He had no shirt on with camo pants and some timbs along with a simple gold chain.

He scrunched his eyebrows. As he looked at me.

"You have to be kidding me." He said rolling his eyes walking into his room grabbing his phone.

"You can come in." He said.

Me and Ariana walked in closing the door and sat on the couch.

"Why didn't you tell me it was her?! So you just give passes to anyone now? I said her and her only not the other one but whatever idc....I'll fix it shut up man. But seriously Ross, the other one should've went to coffee room first like another time. I get they came together but rules are rules it's the same with family friends anything. Alright bye." He said hanging up and walking back to us.

"Sorry about that ladies but I only do one at a time so would you mind stepping out and waiting in the lobby with Ross my guard who escorted you here? There's a flat screen food and everything.." He said speaking to me.

"Oh um sure ... Have fun girl." I said leaving out of the room.

I went to the lobby where I saw Ross.

"Hey he booted you I see." He said laughing.

"Actually he's doing individual greetings crazy." I said laughing along.

"I'm kidding... But I know why he chose you to leave first.."

"And that reason is??"

"Oh sweet innocent child...you'll see."

I looked at him weird.

"There's nothing innocent about me sir." I said chuckling.

"Oh good then it won't hurt as much." He said smirking turning the tv up.

My eyes widened and I became highly confused.

ARIANAS POV

'Oh fuck harder! HARDER!!'

'Shit!! IM ABOUT TO CUM!!'

'ARRGGGHHHH UUHHH!!'

"You are so freaky!! I didn't know that I mean I did but I didn't know you was dis freaky." I said to Bryson as he turned one of his many porno movies off. It wasn't of him though lol he collects pornos.

"Well yeah I'm a natural man under the talent aha nobody knows those are there, one because nobody is allowed in here except Ross plus I put them in the worse movies cases. I asked around what movie they hate the most I buy it and throw the cd out and put a porno in. Ross doesn't even know it's there he hates all those movies. He only watches K-Dramas." He says drinking his Sprite.

"Like the Korean stuff ?? Huh ... Never tried it I mean.... I'm white with a little black in me but that's from my granny who's half black and I've never tried it... Ross must be a very diverse person."

"Yeah he listens to the music too but I can't do all of that, but anyways your friend out there....she got a big mouth on her thick ass." He said looking angry

"Look about that you didn't even finish the whole video so you can't be mad at her." I said folding my arms and scolding him.

"Oh I watched the whole thing alright...that's the only reason I said I'd dick her down...aha I wanted to make it seem like I was mad. But I mean I am I hate that word Nerd like I got bullied for that shit. Girls use to bully me frfr like legit not bullshitting you all them same girls from middle and high school are all strippers trust and believe I don't spent a hunnid on each of em. " he said laughing at the end.

"Man they baddies now but fuck they dumbass they dropped out senior year." He added shaking his head.

"Anyways what are you planning to do with my girl when she get here??" I asked raising an eye brow.

"I ordered you a limo to get home ... I'll bring her back tomorrow morning.." He said smirking watching the new porno that was on.

My eyes widened and I bust out laughing.

"OH SHIT MY SISTER FINNA GET LAYED!!" I screamed and he bust out laughing with me.

"Aye here's my number you real cool bros ." He says handing me a piece of paper.

"Alright you cool too but I mean we ain't from here we stay in the chi we flew here for graduation." I said.

"Wait....so y'all just now graduating?? From high school ??"

"Yeah 3 days ago actually aha." I said laughing.

"Poor innocent child she will be." He said smirking.

"Innocent?? AHA yeah OKAY.." I said getting up heading to the door.

"Wait wym by that ??"

"That girl is far from innocent, I mean, she's only had sex three ti- well four as of last night but it was the same guy... Her ex the other nerd." I say.

"Last night?? Did it sound good??" He asked me.

"Same old same old, love making turns in hard sex right before they cum. It's like that every time with them...its bad cause I'm in the next room to hear every time and I hate it !" I scream opening the door.

"Does she have attitudes all the time??"

"Yup especially when she doesn't get none for a while." I say lieing cause I know what he thinking

He wanna give her that act right type shit.

"Alright well tell her to cmon and don't tell her you leaving or she gon suspect something .." He said

"Gotcha. I'll text you when I get there."

I left to go get Hazel

HAZELS POV

I was watching an old episode of hit the floor with Ross when Ariana came telling me he wanted to talk to me now so I went back there as she sat on the couch.

I opened the door and closed it seeing he wasn't in there.

I sat on the couch and I heard moaning out of no where.

I looked up and saw porn on the tv

I covered my mouth from laughing but I couldn't hold it.

I died.

"What's so funny ??" Bryson said walking out of his bathroom with a towel around his waist and his bare chest wet .

My words were stuck in my throat.

"Oh now you can't talk ??" He asked scoffing.

"Excuse you ??" I asked.

"Bitch you heard me...don't play like you didn't." He said about to unwrap his towel staring at me.

"What are you doing??"

"Getting comfortable in my room." He said dropping the towel as I covered my eyes quickly.

I heard him come closer and soon my hat came off.

"Hey give me my hat back !!" I yelled looking at his bare chest.

He was right behind me and I ran into him.

"I hope Ross gave you his condolences." He said pushing me into the couch.

"He said something about it won't hurt as bad...what does that mean?"

"Oh so you're not a virgin? No Mercy at all then." He says climbing ontop of me.

My eyes widened and I tried pushing him off of me but it didn't work.

I tried a again getting him up and little for me to fall on the floor.

I got up and tried to run to the door but something grabbed my leg and made me fall.

"FUCK!" I screamed as my stomach hit the floor.

I felt him dragging me back to him.

He turned me over and took my crop top off of me along with my shoes and jeans.

He licked his lips and came closer to me.

"I told you I'd dick you down ...." He said breathing on my neck going in for the kill.

"OH YES!!"
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Oh shit....ugh y-yessssss....fuck oohhhhh right there baby yes...." I moaned out as Bryson thrusted slowly in and out of me.

It's been an hour and we're finally coming down from our highs.

He did fuck me hard for that hour and once we both came he slowed down.

"I dicked you down....now I'm just trying to pleasure you in a way only I can and no one ever will....n-not even that p-puff ball E-ex of yours..." He said grunting and moaning in my ear.

We moved it to the dressing room bed in a while secret room of his.

I was on the bottom with him on top and the covers pulled right above his ass. His arms are resting on each side of my head as he thrusts in me.

I'm holding onto his neck.

We both have been staring deep in each other's eyes for this whole pleasure session he wanted to give me.

I closed me eyes for a second and he sped up.

"OPEN YOUR EYES!!" He screamed.

"FUCK!! " I screamed opening them fast.

"Don't close them....just look at me and tell me how good you feel....how good I make you feel....how much better I am at pleasuring you than him.." He said said in a seductive voice.

I moaned at that and my eyes rolled back.

He chuckled and made his thrust slower but hard asf.

I jumped with every thrust.

"Don't. Think. About. Ever. Fucking. Him. Again." He said with each thrust.

"You're. Mine. No. One. Else's. You. Got. That??" He grunted.

"YES." I moaned as his thrust became harder yet slow.

He thrusted hard one more time and stayed in making sure I took him in full.

My moved gaped open and we stared at each other. Him with his seductive death stare.

I soon felt the condom become hot making me cum along with him.

I breath out hard. Finally getting relief.

He pulled out and threw the condom out. He threw on some sweats and lay next to me in his bed and we drifted off to sleep.

MEXT MORNING

I woke up breathing hard and grabbing the sheets. I looked to my left and don't see Bryson. Which confirmed that he was the bump in the covers.

"Fuck....oohhhh baby! I-I'm up B-Bryson!!" I said loudly.

He licked me hard while finger fucking my clit making me squirt hard.

"UUGGHHHHH!!" I moaned out arching my back.

He came from under the covers with a soaked mouth.

"Thanks for the sweet breakfast baby." He said smirking.

"Get in the shower with me then we can go back to your place ??" He asked.

I nodded getting up and going to the shower starting it and getting in...

I'm sure you know what happened in there Aha.

ONE HOUR LATER

I was in a pair of his Nike joggers and my Nike crop top. I had on my slides to match.

He was matching me except his shirt was full 😂

My hair was just in the same wild curls with a beanie of his over it.

Once we pulled up to his house I got out grabbing my bag.

"Thanks for the ride Bryson." I said smiling at him .

"Hold up I'm coming in so I can see this guy who thinks you're still his... I gotta let him know what's mine." He said unbuckling his seat belt and getting out the car.

My eyes widened. I opened my door and ran to Bryson as he was about to knock on the door Ariana opened it.

"Have fun sweet thang??" She asking smirking and laughing.

"Hell yeah sex was bomb last night right bae?" Bryson said holding my hand.

"Yeah babe." I said laughing.

"AYE WHO AT MY DOOR BRO?!" I heard Prince yell.

"YO EX FOO!!" She screamed.

"Come in."

Me and Bryson went in and I out my bag on the couch .

"WHERE TF HAVE YOU BE- why is Bryson tiller in my house??" Prince came in saying.

"Because Bryson tiller has to tell you something." Ariana said instigating.

I shook my head.

"And that is??" He said folding his arms.

"This right here-" he said grabbing my ass.

"Is mine now so you can back off don't think she's yours now that she graduated, I cuffed her last night buddy...matter of fact....I cuffed and fucked last night, what's good ??" He said smirking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 2.1K 117
Darkest times expresses real feelings.
1.3K 17 52
imagines for a bunch of people i've gotten the feels for -just a warning: I wrote most of these with features relating to a black woman.- i love you...
369K 7.9K 85
This is a Mindless Behavior epidemic. These sultry, lust-filled imagines will blow your mind.