NCIS: Arendale

By inactive_jelsa

Elsa Arens, is the queen of Arendale. But no one knows what she looks like, or what her real name is. One day... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Important
Chapter 35
New Story

Chapter 23

500 15 13
By inactive_jelsa

(A/N. *Minus the crown* This is Elsas dress. It's a pencil dress that ends just below her knees. Okay back to the story)

*Jacks POV*

I arrive at the courthouse about twenty minutes early. Everyone else is already here.

North looks angry when he sees me. "It's about time you got here."

"Sorry I was-"

"Sucking face with the Queen." Anna says walking like she's on a runway. That's it, I'm done playing nice. "What's your problem?...princess. Because last I checked, your supposed to be an example. Not act like a child. So get over it. And be the adult you are."

For the first time she doesn't know what to say. Then her face hardens, and she takes Kristoff somewhere else.

"Well that was...interesting." Chad said wide eyed. I'm almost tempted to smile, but I don't. I turn my attention back to North.

"Sorry about that boss. And I am late because I lost track of time. Not because of," I wave my hand around. "of what Anna said."

Although that is part of the reason. "That's alright Overland. Important thing is that you made it. How is she?" He asks.

"Elsa? She'll be, alright."

"Are you sure?" He asks clearly seeing the look on my face. "Not a 100%. She had a flashback this morning. It was like.."

My voice breaks, I have to stop to keep the water back. "It was like I wasn't even there. Like she wasn't there...it's hard to explain."

"No it's not. I understand. We should get inside." He nods his head to the open doors. We head inside. "Who's the prosecutor?"

"Only the best. You know him as Sandy."

______________

They bring in Gaston, Frollo and some of the other men involved. I'm assuming that they're leaving Prince Hans, Scar, and Pitch for last. (He survived his gun shot wound. Lucky bastard.)

They want to end this trial with a bang. We take a break for lunch, then continue with the rest of the trial.

Scar, gets off the easiest. Since he was the least involved in this. And I think I lost count on how many times Sandy called me up there to testify.

Next to go up is Prince Hans. The one who started it all. Sandy can't speak, so he has someone speak for him via sign language. Sandy starts asking questions, his translator speaks.

"What was your motivation for wanting the king and queen dead?"

"Personal reasons."

"What kind of reasons?" He asks. Hans stays silent, he looks around the room. "May I remind you that you are under oath."

"And as I told you. Personal reasons." Sandy makes more symbols. His translator speaks up. "The woman you kidnapped-"

"I did not kidnap her."

"She said that you said that your motivation was so that you could marry the queen. She told our NCIS agent, that you admitted it to her."

"And you would take his word for it? She hasn't even woken up yet."

The door slams open. "Yes. She has." Everyone turns to see. It's Elsa. How did she even get out of the hospital?

Elsa walks to the gate and stands up in front of the judge. She looks stunning in her blue, exotic, dress. And her hair in a much tighter bun than the first time we met.

Her natural beauty highlighted by her makeup. I blink to remove myself from daydreaming any further. Elsa gets done talking with judge Moon.

"Presenting, Ms. Arens, to now question Prince Hans." He announces. I'm shocked that Elsa had him reveal her real name. "Thank you, your honor."

Sandy sits down at the table. "Prince Hans. You admitted to me, that you killed the king and queen, so that you could marry queen Escala. Who was just a princess at the time, because you wanted to get to the crown faster."

"And why would I tell you that?" Hans asks. Clearly playing along, because he knows that if he admits that she was the queen, his punishment will be a lot worse.

"Because you were cocky. Just like you are now." Elsa eyes him. Waiting for him to lie. "I never said any of that."

She slams her hand on the stand. "Yes you did! You looked me straight in the eye when you did! You said that you wanted to become king and the oldest princess was the perfect candidate."

"Is anyone going to stop her?" He asks. But no one listens so Elsa continues.

"The oldest was perfect, because she was just about to start accepting suitors. And you thought, why not hurry the process to get the crown? What you didn't expect to happen, was for the princess to make sure she wouldn't get hurt."

Hans rolls his eyes. I can see the sweat building on his forehead. "Disappointed, you decided to get some leverage on Arendale and other countries."

"I deserve to be king! You're the one who is incapable in ruling a country!" He yells. Everyone gasps and starts talking. Elsa turns to me, worry in her eyes.

Judge Moon starts hitting his hammer. "Quite down! Order!" Eventually all the talking stops.

"I'm not the one in charge of this country. But...thanks for the confession." She smarts off. Two of the police officers take Hans and put hand cuffs on him.

Elsa sits down next to me, I take a hold of her hand. Her breath is shaking, and so is her body. She looks at me. "It's okay." I whisper. I squeeze her hand.

She nods, takes a deep breath then faces forward. The judge eyes me and Elsa. I suspect that we're going to have a chat later.

He looks down at his paper. "Next up, Pitch Mare." The door opens, bringing him in. "The charges, treason, threat to national security, murder, and assault."

He slams his hammer down. "Let's begin."

*Elsas POV*

I'm still angry over what Hans said. He may as well put those I love in danger. It makes me wonder if Jack thinks if I'm worth all of this.

And Anna? Is she ready to go public yet? Even with the fragile relationship between us now. If people in this courtroom believe that I'm queen; we may have no other choice.

"..Ms. Arens to the stand." Sandy 'says', snapping me back to the present. I stand up and take my place behind the podium after promising to tell the truth.

"Were you kidnapped by Hadies? Who was later found dead at the home where you were kept?" Sandy starts.

"Yes I was."

"Why did you put yourself in danger? Risk being taken."

"To save other people from getting hurt. I did what I had to."

"Before agent Overland found you, what did Pitch Mare do to you?" He asks. Instantly I get flashbacks of the event.

He snaps his fingers in front of my face. I blink. Not aware that I had spaced out. "When I ran away, he..he uh, threw a knife into my back. I tried to hide, but he found me and pushed me against the rocks I was hiding behind."

The image of it happening flashes in front of my eyes. I blink and sit back. Pitch notices and smirks. "And he uh.."

He pushes me against the rocks, driving it deeper into my skin. I let out a small scream and fall to the ground. I start trying to crawl away.

He puts his foot on top driving it deeper into me. I let out a blood curtailing scream. Bringing tears to my eyes.

He nudges me to lay on my back after pulling out the knife. Pitch pins me to the ground by putting his knees on my arms.

"You wanna know why I helped the Prince?" He drives the knife across my chest, making more cuts.

I scream. "Please...stop.." I say trying not to cry. He doesn't listen to me. "I helped him because I enjoy it..I enjoy making people beg for their life."

He makes another cut. "Kind of like you my queen." Pitch points the tip of the knife right above my heart. He spins it. Taunting me in a sadistic way.

"Don't worry your highness. I'm still debating on whether or not I should kill you...maybe if you come with me..be mine."

He moves the knife to my face and smiles. "What do you say?" He asks, placing the knife on my face.

"It's not real!" A voice yells. It sounds like... "It's not real!!"

I open my eyes. My vision is blurry, then a face comes into view. Jacks face. I put my arms around his neck. He holds onto me tighter.

Jack pulls back and moves hair out of my face. He keeps his hands on my cheeks. "What happened?" I ask him.

"We don't know. Did it happen again?" He whispers. I nod my head and put my arms back around him. Then I take in my surroundings and see that I'm still in the court room, sitting on the ground.

Jack helps me up and starts rubbing my arms, trying to comfort me. I look over his shoulder.

Pitch is giving me his twisted grin. He knows that I've had another flashback. The next events that happen is almost something out of a movie.

He moves so fast, to get the gun from a nearby police officer. Pitch shoots him right in the chest, and the other security guards.

Everyone screams and gets down on the ground. Pitch runs over to us, he grabs Jack and holds the gun to his head. I reach for him, he backs away.

"Now," he laughs. "I never got to finish my little game. That was very rude q-"

"Shut up." I had gotten out my gun from a holster on my thigh. The barrel is pointed straight at Pitchs forehead.

"Everyone can go. Except for.." he grins. "Your team. Go on." One person opens the door, all of the civilians get out and shut the door.

"Now, we're alone. Brilliant." Pitch grins.

"What do you want Pitch?" I ask leaning forward. Keeping my gun on his head. "Oh..Queen Elsa you of all people should know that you won't get an answer out of me that easily."

He clicks his tongue. "No, we're going to have a bit of fun. Well, I am at least."

I look at my team. Mavis, and Chad still look shocked. Probably over the fact that they just found out that I'm queen.

"Now, I know that, Jack, is it?" He asks him. Jack just struggles against him. "I'll take that as a yes. Well, Jack, is your lover boy. And toy solider, although he is doing a terrible at that part."

He pretends to look sad. "Well, I am bored. Let's have a little action eh?" He moves his gun and shoots three times. Not even looking.

A woman and man scream. I look and see Anna and Kristoff, both on the ground. She's clutching her stomach and Kristoff is holding his arm.

"Anna!" I take a step towards her. Pitch stops me. "Uh uh uh my queen. One more step and I kill your lover boy. But I think that he doesn't love you."

I lift my gun back at him with both hands. "Your wrong."

"Am I now?" He grins. Anna moans and rolls over. Kristoff moves his hand away from his arm and helps Anna keep pressure.

Pitch flicks his gun at me. "Hey, right here your highness. Let's get this moving along. Jack here doesn't love you and," he holds up a finger.

"I can prove it."

"Liar." I say barely controlling my voice. "My queen, I know that you couldn't tell time. But it took him several hours to find you. And he came alone. Clearly not at all prepared because he left you alone. For you to die."

He presses the barrel closer to Jacks head. "Clearly, he didn't care if you lived or died. Jack here doesn't love you."

"Stop lying." I feel the water building up behind my eyes. "He doesn't love you."

"Stop it."

"Oh but I'm right."

"I said stop lying!!"

"Okay okay. Let me prove it." He throws Jack to the side. Pitch goes to the gate, and grabs Anna's dress. Dragging her back to where he was before.

"To save your sister. He has to say, that he doesn't love you. And he has to mean it. Come on solider boy, tell her the truth."

Jack looks at me, to him and back at me. "Elsa, you know that it's not-"

"Wrong answer." Pitch shoots at Jack. He grazes his arm. "Ah!" He holds his arm.

"Okay, time for you Queen." He throws Anna down and focuses on me. I reach the trigger first.

I shoot and hit him several times in the chest. "I..still...win.." he fires one last time. At his own head.

Right at that moment the doors burst open. Everyone around me moves in slow motion. I lower my gun and squat in front of him.

Never before had I've seen someone die. And worse, like this. He died grinning.

Someone helps me stand up as they put a tarp over him. They turn me around and hold me against them. I put my arms around the familiar embrace.

Anna is taken away, Kristoff goes with her.

I can't stay with Jack. Its too dangerous.

We can't be together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 1.9K 33
COMPLETED Fandom Sequel to the Disney "Frozen" movie series. Takes place a year after "Frozen 2" movie timeline. Focuses almost solely on Elsa and Ja...
58.4K 1.9K 24
Jack Frost owner of overland company hires Elsa Arendelle to be his secretary but what happens when he meet Elsa he first starts to hate her but then...
1.6K 48 35
Follow the path of twist and turns that Elsa, Jack, Anna and Kristoff face as they fight off the evil spirits to save Arendale.
61.5K 634 45
Elsa is the daughter of a mafia leader, everyone was afraid of her and god help the one who disrespect her. She's fearless, heartless, controlling, q...