Alex Let's Walk The Line

Od kale1317

The sequel to My Days With Alex I went to my new locker and put my things in it, and then I closed it. I pul... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not an update
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 12

1.4K 33 7
Od kale1317

Pam Morgan POV
I can't believe they trusted my words. I love my daughter, but I know she's not gay. Tobin is a sweet girl, yet she no good for my sweet Alex either. Luke, Alex acting career is more suitable for her, then Tobin and soccer. Alex always been my star child she got what she wanted, play any sport and now got her big break in Hollywood.

I don't dislike her relationship with Tobin to be honest. I see how happy she is with her, but I know about Tobin's past especially how her father past is too. Tobin is really a interesting person, first she stops this bad act for my daughter and she wants to change, how much do you want to change.?

Tobin has everything that my daughter likes the muscle, bad attitude, slightly height difference, glowing brown eyes (surprisingly her brown eyes have this amazing glow) and her smile like of course Alex fallen for her.

After they left I called my best unknown person so I could get info about Tobin's relationships if she had any. As this person had to look up it they would tell me soon. So I wanted to ask them important question should I get the paparazzi to take a photo of Alex cheating or say she's pregnant. This person thinks I'm in the wrong but like both ideas. I heard my phone go off and say it was husband so I had to take my planning off for a while.

Next morning
Tobin's POV
Waking up seeing my beautiful girlfriend sleeping next to me is what I love seeing every morning. I notice her sleeping is the same, but small changes like now she wants to be the little spoon. Not on my chest with her arm wrapped around my waist. Her movements with her legs when she has dream it was cute to be honest. Her brown hair in her face sometimes and if it's sex hair let's say she still looks amazing. I been staring at her for a couple of minutes and i noticed my marks on her body which I knew she would be mad at me. She started to shift, so I knew she was slowly waking up. When she wakes up her movements are turning to face me which is a new for me, since we been together last year next our break I can knew there was new details about Alex.

"Stop staring at me"  I hear her raspy morning voice, indeed caught me off guard.

"No" I mumbled. I start glazing down at her as I her barley open eyes and her arm flopped over my waist.

"Umm kay" she says while I move my left hand to her lower back.

"What should we do today?" I asked as I felt her hand grip on my side and I started to rub small circles on her lower back.

"I don't care. I'm okay with this" she says.

"Me too but I can't be lazy babe have you seen my abs?" I joked question her.

"Haha yes baby I seen you abs. Fine we can workout today I don't mind" she said and I started laughing.

"What" she said getting off of me and now on her elbows, stomach and facing me now.

"Nothing" I say staring into her blue eyes.

"Tobin what" she hissed.

"Just I love you" I said as she blushed and started to lean in but I moved, "sorry morning breath" and got out of bed.

"Rude!" She yells.

"But you love me" I yelled backed.

As I was in the bathroom about to use the restroom Alex open the door. "Really I can't be alone for 5 minutes?" I said.

"Nope if we do live together better get use too it" Alex said as I turned at her and smiled.

"True but I don't know if I'm ready for you to see me use the restroom, so leave" I said and she laughed.

"Fine but I need to brush my teeth too" she tells me when she grabbed a extra toothbrush out of the cabinet.

We both brushed our teeth together which was kind of new. We are two different people and thinking about this would be our life if she moved in now or later. After we finished brushing our teeth Alex smiled walking out as I finally can use the restroom.

A couple of minutes later after I washed my hands I walked out and going downstairs. I see Alex, my papa drinking coffee and laughing. Which was so shocking cause normally we just leave in morning, yet seeing this makes me so gay. "Morning" I say grabbing a cup.

"Morning Tobin. I'm so glad to see Alex this morning" he said making me smile.

"No problem" I say pouring orange juice.

"No coffee" Alex asked.

"No I don't need when I wake up to you" I said making her blush.

"That's cute" I hear Jeff say walking in.

"Shut up" I yelled.

"Nope. I can see those marks when I walked in good luck covering them up Alex" Jeff said and I sighed leaning my head back.

"Tobin!" Alex hissed getting up going to the bathroom probably.

"Thanks Jeff. Sorry papa you didn't need to know that" I said.

"It's okay Tobin anyways you can't get her pregnant so" my papa said making me laugh.

"I should go check on her" I said walking away.

Going back to my room and seeing Alex  sitting on my bed looking upset. "Babe, I'm sorry I didn't mean too" I whispered to her. Then she threw my phone at me, "who's my heart" she said. I picked up my phone and say a text message from "my heart" and it said "babe can't wait to see you". I opened it and went back to read our old messages then I noticed it was brother Jeff.

"Alex Jeff came in here and hacked my phone. Please believe me," I said as she got up grabbing her bag.

"Jeff get your ass up here now!!" I yelled and hearing running footsteps.

"Tobin bullshit that's the stupidest excuse" Alex said.

"Wow Alex really I'm not lying you seen my phone more I have nothing to hide from you. Lex please" I begged.

"What's up" I hear Jeff say.

"Why you hacked my phone dude that's not funny!" I snapped at him.

"Tobin stop saying he did just tell me who it is. Is it Lauren?" Alex questioned me.

"Oh. Alright Tobin I'm sorry. Alex chill Tobin ain't cheating on you," Jeff said taking is phone out and sending me message. My phone went off and I handed it to Alex.

"Jeff you are such a jerk! Asshole!" Alex yelled.

"I'm sorry gosh. Damn Alex you get feisty and jealous real quick" he says as Alex got up slapping his arm.

"Ouch you bitch" he hissed.

"Hey don't call her a bitch you jackass" I tell him.

"Ugh fine I'm sorry to cause a problem I'm out" he says walking out of my room.

"So now you believe me" I mumbled.

"Sorry Tobin" Alex says in low voice.

"It's alright I guess but can I see your phone" I said laughing.

She handed me her phone and I went through just seeing nothing. Her messages was me, sister, dad, mom and  fake boyfriend. Her and Luke's messages was just want they need to do to keep the headlines about them. Nothing mushy or what will make me question Alex.

"Now it's even nothing to hide" I say as we both got text messages by KO asked if we want to go to a party.

"Honestly and trust is the key. Do you want to go?" She says as I nodded and walking to the shower.

"Yes and yeah let's go. You want to come with me" I say as she smiled and I took the lead to the bathroom.

After our I don't know 30 minute shower we got and got dressed. I put on Calvin Klein boxers, Nike sport bra, black pants, light grey shirt. I brushed my hair out as I turned and saw Alex in light faded blue jeans, white blouse and she was decided what shoes to wear. "Um go with the grey adidas, and you can borrow one of my jackets if you want to too" I say as she turned to me giving me a small smile.

"Thanks, Tobin what shoes you wearing?" She's asked before I grabbed black flip flops.

"Umm.." then she cut me off "wear you black combat boots" she said throwing me socks.

As she was finishing doing her hair and makeup I saw the time and 1 o'clock. "Alex the party doesn't start until later why are we getting ready early?" I asked.

"Cause we are going shopping and you said we can't stay in bed" she yelled from the bathroom door.

"Okay!" I yelled as I was deciding between black or maroon SnapBack.

Pick up both and then left the room seeing Jeff eating a bowl of cereal. I decided to fix Alex and I something since its 1 and we all we had was a muffin this morning. "Damn" I hear someone say behind me.

I turned around seeing Alex all ready to go and her hair was straight down has her beautiful face was with light makeup. "Hey beautiful, I made you sandwich" I tell her. "Thanks babe" she replied taking the sandwich.

"So why I'm I taking you shopping again?" I asked her.

"Well cause I need new shoes, sport bras, and lingerie" she says making me laugh.

"Fine but I'm buying new Nike gear" I tell her and then I finished my sandwich.

We been shopping for an hour now, Alex finally got her new heels, a lot of sport bra and new Nike sweatpants. I got what I need from the Nike store like new running shoes, socks, sport bras. We continued walking until Alex went into the Victoria Secret and Pink store "great" I say to myself. Walking in with Alex and Alex asking me my opinion all I really can do is nodded.

"Alex just pick one" I say.

"Tobin I can't just pick one I need your opinion" she tells me as I shook my head.

"Way it be only me seeing it so it doesn't matter what you get because you look great with anything" I tell her as she picked up like 5 bras, 5 panties that match. "I'm not buying 5 pairs" I mumble. "What you say" she said turning to face me. "Nothing baby" I say as she went into the dressing the room.

A few minutes later she opens the door crack and whisper "come in her please." I was stun I know she wants my opinion but me in there I don't want us to get kicked out. I walked to the door and whisper "haha no." "Fine I be out in a couple of minutes" she said.

When she was completely dressed she opened the door and handed me 3 pairs of each match. "I'm paying right?" I asked (yes Tobin has money, she gets paid helping her grandpa especially at the ranch house and now her parents give her money). "Yes thanks babe" she said.

It's now 4 o'clock and we back at my house "ha we are some lazy people" I thought to myself. "Tobin" I hear. "Yes Lex" I say. "If I move in how would that make you feel?" She asked looking start into my brown eyes.

"Alex well I would be the happiest person ever. It make our relationship grow, like I said its me and you. I probably find a job so we won't stay here all senior year. Then when signing day comes that will test us more and if we go to Cal of Berkeley together we can find apartment. If I choose Santa Clara or UCLA I'll find a apartment in between so I can see you whenever," I told her. Seeing her light up like a child made me melt inside.

"Really? Just like that you would do all that just for us? I would help too I don't want you to spend you money on me especially if it's our place," Alex says to me walking to sit in my lap.

"I'm okay with you helping, but I want you and us to be happy so yes I'll do anything for you" I tell her and she gives a me a kiss.

"I like that" she said in my mouth.

"And let's do it screw it I'm always here anyways" she said in between our kiss.

"Babe we have party" I mumbled on her lips.

"It can wait" she said making me laugh when we continued to kiss. She lean me down now straddling me as I knew we might be late to Kelly's party.

Author Note: I hope this chapter was good I just wrote something and trying to blend it in. Thank you for being patient and reading the sequel, voting, commenting. Question should the paparazzi say Alex is cheating or Alex rumor pregnant? I like the pregnant one but it might be a lot drama so I'm my not do it. So please help me out on that idea.
-Kayla.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

106K 1.8K 26
"You dropped this." I heard a husky voice say. I turned around to look at what I dropped and realized it was my schedule. I gasped. Damn, I would hav...
2.3K 150 11
A "Beauty and the Beast" retelling. Once upon a time, there was a boy in love with a Lilly. Not a flower, but a girl. It all started one beautiful a...
21.6K 927 19
Sequel to "My Winchester" I've come a long way with the Winchester boys. I got hurt a few times, stared death in the face, and met and killed my wors...
171K 8.9K 23
****book two of Savage MC series***** "Go on sweetie, blow out the candles and make a wish. Now don't tell anyone or it won't come true" "I wont, I p...