Chapter 23

"The problem is?" Tobin text Ashlyn back.

We waited for a few minutes just staring at the phone. As went off Ashlyn message said "I got a message from JJ and she told me Lauren is on Christen."

Tobin looked mad as I watch her squeezed her left fisted. "Tobin look at me" I whisper as I moved to sit on my knees and wrap my arms around her neck. She turned to stare in my blue eyes and I saw her brown eyes with sadness. "Let's get some rest and deal with it tomorrow," I tell her and she nodded. She kissed me but it was cold no emotion as I started to just laid back down.

*middle of the night*

I turned on to my side then I didn't feel anybody. I opened my eyes, sat up and say the left side of the bed empty. I freaked out "where's Tobin" I thought, "maybe the bathroom" I say to myself. I get up and nothing she's gone. I grabbed my phone and dialed her phone; nothing. I text Ashlyn , Arod, Cheney, and Moe. I was freaking out she doesn't leave me like this at all, yet I knew this had to been about Press and Lauren. Why does she care about Press? Crap Alex don't worry she loves you not Christen. I laid backed down as I drifted backed to sleep after I calmed down and stop worrying.

Tobin's POV
I couldn't sleep I can't just think Lauren is trying to get at Press. Mine and Christens relationship was always complicated. I still care about her even though I'm not in love her with her, but Lauren as no right to try to hurt it.

I left once I knew Alex was in deep sleep. I went straight to Christen's place and hope she's there. I called her, knocked on the door until she let me in. Once I saw the light all I could do was pray it's her not her father. The door cracked "Tobin what" I hear a females voice. "Hi can I come in" I asked. She opened the door for me as I walked passed her looking up and down. "Tobin it's like 2:00 am. Why are you here," she asked. "Cause I heard what Lauren did," I tell her. She shuts the door and locks it then pointed at the stairs, I'm assuming she wants to go back to her room.

We finally get to her room, we was quiet so we won't wake up her family members. I can she was half a wake because once we got to her room she went straight to the bed. "Christen" I whispered. "Tobin their is nothing I can say. You either sleep on the floor or if you think it's okay sleep next to me," she says as I took off my jeans, and shirt. I had shorts on under my pants and a sport bra on. I crawled under the covers and turned to my side so she could face my back. "Tobin who ever she is she can't know that you was here," Press said before she felled back asleep. 
*morning for school*
"Tobin" I hear and felt someone pushing me. I open one eye and I see Christen waking me up. "Girl let me sleep" I mumbled. "Nope we have school and I know Alex will be freaking out of you aren't there," she says and I smile.

"What," she said. "Nothing, but can I borrow some clothes," I asked and she nodded. I got up and saw she was handing me clothes "their JJ's but they should fit," she says and I nodded. I took a quick shower then put on JJ's black pants and her white nike tee. I'm glad I was wearing my black vans last night. I went into Christen's closet and grabbed on of hers jackets. (Yes she's wearing clean underwear and a gray sport bra).

"I'm ready, dang Press you trying to impress," I say I was kinda checking her out. "Tobin yes up here. I have girlfriend and so do you," she tells me as I laughed walking out the door.

We took two different vehicles to school. I see the whole team standing like they was waiting. Press was waiting for me as we parked next to each other. I look at her and mouthed out "we didn't do anything right" she laughed and flipped me off. "Rude!" I yelled as she starting walking to JJ.

"Tobin Powell Heath!" I hear a voice yell at me. I saw Alex walking to me in a stomping angry and I knew I shouldn't have left last night. "Hi" I mumbled. "Don't you hi me! You leave me last night, not telling me! Hello Tobin where did you go!" She hollered at me. "Alex stop yelling!" I yelled back and noticed the team was gone expect for JJ and Christen.

"Sorry" Alex mumbled. "Don't be I left you should be mad, but I had to make sure she was okay," I tell her as Christen started to walk up to us with JJ.

"Nice clothes," JJ says trying to lighten the mood. "Yeah thanks," I say. "Alex listen I wasn't expecting her to come over either. JJ now knows what's going," Press tells Alex. "I know I guess my jealousy, angry came out," Alex says and me, JJ, and Christen said "you think." We all laughed and headed to class.
*after school*
"Alex I'm sorry" I say and she just laughed.

"What" I asked. "Nothing just how adorable you are," she says making me smile.

"So are we going to the party?" She asked.

"Sure why not" I tell her as she gave me hugged.

"I need a new outfit," she said and I knew she was dragging me too the mall. "Let's go" I said kissing her cheek.

"What didn't you drive?" I asked Alex.

"No Serv was my ride" she tells me and I nodded.

About 30 minutes later we was at the mall and it felt like forever, because Alex was going to every store and then walking out. "Baby find a outfit already" I say. She turned around and gave me a pouty look. I shook my head and went into the next store with her.

After an hour she found an outfit and me she said "baby I need you to get this you will look great in it." How do I tell her no? So we got new clothes and headed to her place to get ready.

A/N: I know this is probably horrible and out of sequence I guess. Will I hope it's good and it's update. Question, smut next chapter? Or drama then smut? Or no smut? Thank you for reading, voting and commenting.
-Kayla