Chapter 5

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!
That's all I heard as I looked up at Alex as pushed me off and covered herself with her sheets. I was on the floor as Alex was speechless looking at the doorway. "Damn it, we didn't shut the door" I said to myself. I looked up and saw a shadow at her doorway then I immediately grabbed some fabric from the floor to cover myself up.

"I think I asked a question?"I heard a strong firm women voice say.

"Oh shit it's Pam" I whispered.

"Mom I thought ya weren't coming home" Alex said.

"Oh I'm so sorry young lady that if something came up, and I ruined you funny business with your friend here! Which I despise when I already told you no sex in under my roof!" Mrs. Morgan yelled at Alex.

"Pam please I know your mad, but I'm sorry we thought ya weren't returning tomorrow" I say still sitting on the floor.

"Shut up Heath! Leave now don't come back you should have never shown up in my daughter's life! You young lady go take a shower or put on clothes!" She yelled and started to grab my bag and clothes.

I stood up and as I found my clothes and got dressed, I guess that's a plus when her mom turned on the lights. As I got dressed and I saw Alex in tears as I noticed dad standing there shaking his head before walking off. "Alex I'm so sorry" I say.

"Why don't be we thought they wouldn't be here until tomorrow" she whispered as I walked to her.

"You probably should get dressed" I say before kissing her good-bye.

"Let's go Heath get out of my house and don't show up anymore! Alex please take a shower cause we are going to talk, and I don't want to smell sex off of you!" Pam yelled downstairs at the staircase.

I left her room and walked down the stairs with my head down. Her mom threw my bag outside with my car keys and wallet. "Mrs. Morgan, please can we talk about this? Cmon you just threw my keys outside and my wallet, and it're dark outside how am I going to find them" I say to her.

"I don't know to use your phone flashlight and no, we will not discuss this" she said as she slammed the door.

Great I'm here in the dark, and my phone is on 50 percent but still hell I be her for a while to find my keys and wallet. I search for almost 25 minutes, and I had trouble but then I say something shining. "Finally" I say as I picked my keys and my wallet was next to it. I got in my truck and left her driveway quick with tears in my eyes.

I got home safe as I grabbed my bag and head to the door. I locked my trucked when I walked into to my house, I locked the door and was trying to be quite sneaking in. As I went to my room, I shut the door and threw my things to floor and crashed on my bed. I cried because I knew this was serious her mom caught us, and I knew she will tell Alex she can't see me, and she has to stay with Luke. Why couldn't we just control ourselves for one night? Ugh this hurts. I cried myself to sleep.

Alex's POV
She left. Not because she wanted to because my bitch ass mom caught us and basically kicked her out. She left as I was naked in bed covered with sheets once I heard the front door slammed and jumped a little. I finally got out of bed still covered with my sheet and walked to the bathroom.

I turned on the hot water as I looked in the mirror and saw my red eyes and small red spots on my neck. I step in the shower as it ran down my body, and my tears fall. "I love Tobin. Why didn't I just say yes? Why my parents had to come home early? That was the best feeling I had with Tobin the sensation of her body, lips and touches on my body. I missed her, and I should have said yes I want to be your girlfriend again.