Chapter 16

Tobin's POV
I woke up in darkness, sheets on me and my girlfriend on next to me. I don't know why I woke up so early or the middle of the night. I check the time my phone said 3:30 am, I groan about it. Why did I wake thought? Oh maybe because my girlfriend is bothered by something or someone. Why is she lying to me? I guess I give her space, but the problem I have is knowing this person either bad or someone who randomly showed up.

I got out of bed to get something to drink. Trying to be quiet so I won't wake up Alex of my grandpa up. I opened the fridge to get a water bottle, I sat on the counter taking small sips. Thinking who this girl could be and trying to figure out why Alex is in a shock mood. "Tobin" I hear a waking up raspy voice. I only had the oven light on so I could see Alex walking towards me.

"Alex I was about to come back up" I whisper to her when she got closer.

"Well I'm sorry when I turn and didn't feel you next to me. I got scared and nervous for a second," she said making me smile.

"Lex baby, I got thirsty no need to worry" I say hopping of the counter.

"Okay. Then explain why you been moving in your sleep more then normally," she asked.

"Baby girl can we talk about this tomorrow" I say placing my hands to her waist.

"Fine, but Tobs I promise to tell me what got you up most of the night" she said as we walking back to my room.

"Yes as long you tell me what's going with you" I tell her and she nods.

We get back to bed, "Tobin can I sleep on your chest?" She asked so sweet and tired. "Yes baby I don't mind" I tell her as she got comfortable on my chest. "Goodnight babygirl" I whisper to her.

"Goodnight Toby" she said.

-morning-
*knock knock*
More knocking at my door, I felt Alex shift off my chest. I groaned with the knocking, "what!" I yelled with my eyes closed.

"Sorry to bother you Tobin, but is Alex here?" My grandpa asked outside the door. I opened my eyes looked over at Alex, then decided to get out of bed and put a shirt (she slept with shorts and sport bra) on before opening the door.

I crack the door so I can see my grandpa. "Um yes she is why?" I asked. "Um a guy is here and her mom" he said, "you got to be kidding me" I said to myself. "Ugh what they want and what time is it?" I asked.

"Apparently Alex and that guy has a photoshoot and its 10:35" he told me.

"It's Sunday though tell them she's not here" I say.

"Tobin we are not lying! Wake her up or I will!" He said loudly and I groaned and shut the door.

"Who was that?" Alex asked as I saw her barley awake.

"My grandpa. Your fake boyfriend and mother is here, apparently you have a photoshoot today on a Sunday" I say rolling my eyes.

"Ugh really" she mumbled grabbing her phone.

"Yeah" I say walking towards.

"Tobin do not start I didn't know" she tells me.

"Do what? I'm walking to you so I can say good morning, kiss your forehead and ask can we take shower. Of course you didn't know I don't think you have checked you actress scheduled in awhile" I tell her.

"Oh sorry" she mumble

"Sorry for what? Accusing that I will get mad or upset. Babe I know this is the plan, but I don't trust him especially last night" I say into her blue morning eyes and sitting next to her.