Chapter 3

Alex's POV
All I felt was a someone touched me, and it freaked me out. Thank god for my acting skills because I jumped up hitting the person. Then I heard that voice, and at first I thought I was dreaming because Tobin was in my room.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled.

"Alex calm down its just me" She said.

"Tobin what are you doing here?" I asked looking at her really confused and tired.

"Umm how do I explain this" I say.

"Yeah explain!" I yelled.

"Alex calm down I'm sorry to wake you up" she said.

"It's fine it's just a school night" I say in the calmest tone.

"I know" she mumbled

"Then if you know why are you here" I say turning my lamp on.

"Damn... Um because I was thinking about your offer" she said as I looked down

I forgot I was in my pajamas with consist of a big shirt and sometimes no shorts underneath or bra.

"Let me get dressed and no go home" I said.

"Alex don't and no, I'm here" she said, and I knew she was lying.

"Why are you lying why you really here?" I questioned her.

"Fine I got a phone call about you, and I need to make sure you are okay" she said with a concerned tone.

"I'm fine so go home" I said.

"No I'm staying" she demanded.

"Fine but you ain't sleeping with me" I said in a grumpy tone.

"Alex that right there your tone makes me question that you aren't fine" I say grabbing her waist.

"Why are you so concerned about me? You left for months you could have stop me from going to do the movie. Did you forget you broke up with me? So just go" I tell her trying to push her hands off of me.

"I can be worried about you because I still love you! I know I could have, and yes, I know don't remind that I broke you heart even when it broke mine! So Alex what's wrong I could tell by your body language when you saw those wooden cravings from Costa Rica, I knew you would be jealous and upset. Lex listens to me; you don't need to compete for me; you already have me" she says with a strong firm tone.

"If you love me, then why leave, pushed me away and next break my hurt? Yes, I'm upset that you went to a different country of course I'm going to be jealous and think low about myself Tobin! Wait. How did you know that I felt like I had to compete for you?" I told her with a tear going down my cheek.

"I'm truly sorry Alex but believe me when I say you have me and I love you" that's all she could say.

"You didn't answer my question how did you know that I felt like I need to compete for you?" I asked her again.