Chapter 11

Alex's POV
I walked up to my front door with Tobin beside me the same door I used to walk to when I was younger and since i left, yet moving back this front door is the same brown door which means home. Now the door does not mean home, since i became an actress that door means home is broken. "alex " i hear. I shook my head as i saw Tobin look at me, "sorry" i mumble, as she nodded and knocked on the door for me.

We standed there waiting for a answer , my heart felt like it was going to rip out of my chest. I felt Tobin's finger tips touch me like wind, as she was suring me that everything will be fine. The door slightly open I looked down realquick but then I felt someone embrace me like they haven't seen me in forever.

"Tobin thank you for always bringing her back home" I hear a woman's voice say.
"Um I can not breath" I say then she let go.
"No problem Jeri" Tobin says as i just look at my sister.
"Where's mom and dad" i asked when she let us in.
"Oh dad went on a business trip and mom be home in couple of minutes. Tobin are you staying? She said as I just rolled my eyes at her.
"Yeah she's staying we trying to fix things with mom" i tell her she just looks at us and give us a smile.
"Okay well I'm heading out so i won't the crazy yelling" she tells us making us laugh when she walked away.

I walked around the house like i was giving it my last feel. I don't know if I'm moving in with Tobin or what I hope whatever happens when my mother gets here then I will decided what I will do. As I walking around with Tobin following me and trying to get my attention i guess I was pushing her away. She would give me this small touches, trying to hold my hand and kiss my cheek, but I just ignore her and walk away. I felt bad but i had too one make out session will lead to something else, nor do I want to get caught by my mother again.

"Alex look at me" I hear Tobin soft chill voice.
I look up seeing her sitting in front me with her beautiful brown eyes and her million dollar smile. "Hi" i whipser
"Hi" she replies. "Sorry I wouldn't let you touch me or around me" I tell her.
"Lex don't be you nervous and we haven't decided what you are doing leaving or staying" Tobin says to me as she got up walking to me.

The closer she got i smelt her perfume that was mangos and mix with something else. Normally she wears cologne when shes around me or when shes with her crew (Ash, Hope, JJ). "Tobs" I whisper when I felt her arms wrap around me.
"Shh let me hold me" she said in the softest voice as i smiled in her chest.

*Door Slam*

I jumped and got out of Tobin's arms. She stood up and acting like she fixing her clothes. I smiled at her she winked at me, next i turned to walk out of my room.

One step at a time, each step closer to my mom. I hear bags in the kitchen so I figured that's where she was. Tobin and I walked beside each other when we got into the kitchen, my mother was putting things in the fridge. "Hi mom" i say and she turned around.

"Hi Alex, why she here?" She asked and i felt like crying when she asked me that.
'Mom can we all talk please" i asked as she just looked at Tobin like a stranger.
"I guess" she said as I help her put up the food.
'Thanks" I whisper as Tobin left the kitchen.
"Umm welcome but don't think this will be all happy" my mom tells me, my heart drop but i just hope this doesn't go into a yelling war.

A couple of minutes later we are all in the living room. Tobin and I was sitting next together but not close. My mom was in front of us and giving us let's get this over with.
"Alright what ya want to talk about" she said.

"Mrs. Morgan I want to apologize on well not shutting the door, and everything that I made you dislike me. Please Pam understand I love your daughter and I hate this arguments between us and you. I just want you to see that Alex is a happy," Tobin says as I just stared at my mom straight face.