Chapter 12

Pam Morgan POV
I can't believe they trusted my words. I love my daughter, but I know she's not gay. Tobin is a sweet girl, yet she no good for my sweet Alex either. Luke, Alex acting career is more suitable for her, then Tobin and soccer. Alex always been my star child she got what she wanted, play any sport and now got her big break in Hollywood.

I don't dislike her relationship with Tobin to be honest. I see how happy she is with her, but I know about Tobin's past especially how her father past is too. Tobin is really a interesting person, first she stops this bad act for my daughter and she wants to change, how much do you want to change.?

Tobin has everything that my daughter likes the muscle, bad attitude, slightly height difference, glowing brown eyes (surprisingly her brown eyes have this amazing glow) and her smile like of course Alex fallen for her.

After they left I called my best unknown person so I could get info about Tobin's relationships if she had any. As this person had to look up it they would tell me soon. So I wanted to ask them important question should I get the paparazzi to take a photo of Alex cheating or say she's pregnant. This person thinks I'm in the wrong but like both ideas. I heard my phone go off and say it was husband so I had to take my planning off for a while.

Next morning
Tobin's POV
Waking up seeing my beautiful girlfriend sleeping next to me is what I love seeing every morning. I notice her sleeping is the same, but small changes like now she wants to be the little spoon. Not on my chest with her arm wrapped around my waist. Her movements with her legs when she has dream it was cute to be honest. Her brown hair in her face sometimes and if it's sex hair let's say she still looks amazing. I been staring at her for a couple of minutes and i noticed my marks on her body which I knew she would be mad at me. She started to shift, so I knew she was slowly waking up. When she wakes up her movements are turning to face me which is a new for me, since we been together last year next our break I can knew there was new details about Alex.

"Stop staring at me"  I hear her raspy morning voice, indeed caught me off guard.

"No" I mumbled. I start glazing down at her as I her barley open eyes and her arm flopped over my waist.

"Umm kay" she says while I move my left hand to her lower back.

"What should we do today?" I asked as I felt her hand grip on my side and I started to rub small circles on her lower back.

"I don't care. I'm okay with this" she says.

"Me too but I can't be lazy babe have you seen my abs?" I joked question her.

"Haha yes baby I seen you abs. Fine we can workout today I don't mind" she said and I started laughing.

"What" she said getting off of me and now on her elbows, stomach and facing me now.

"Nothing" I say staring into her blue eyes.

"Tobin what" she hissed.

"Just I love you" I said as she blushed and started to lean in but I moved, "sorry morning breath" and got out of bed.

"Rude!" She yells.

"But you love me" I yelled backed.

As I was in the bathroom about to use the restroom Alex open the door. "Really I can't be alone for 5 minutes?" I said.

"Nope if we do live together better get use too it" Alex said as I turned at her and smiled.

"True but I don't know if I'm ready for you to see me use the restroom, so leave" I said and she laughed.