Chapter 7

"Tobin"
"What" I said.
"Get up" Alex said I just smiled as she stood up.
"Babe why she won't be home to later" I tell her.
"I don't care I'm not staying in bed all day" she tells me as she walked out of the room.

Gosh I'm at my aunt's house, with my girlfriend, and yes, we just got done having sex. We have been asleep and now Alex wants to do something I think what we were doing perfectly fine.

I got up and grabbed my clothes off the floor. I put my boxers on and a sport bra on then I heard Alex scream. I didn't think I just ran half-naked and saw Alex on top of the counter.

"Babe why are you on the counter" I asked.

"Tobin there is a rat on the floor!" She yelled at me.

I started laughing as I saw the Guinea pig that my uncle brought a couple of months ago. I know this because my sister sends me photos. I picked it up holding it firmly in my hands, I walked to Alex. "Baby this won't hurt you" I say. She looked down and then she slapped my arm. "Ouch" I yell.

"Gosh why does your sister have that?" She asked me.

"Its not hers it my uncle" I say.

"Well that's gross takes away I want to eat without this rodent" she said making me laugh.

"Fine I be back" I said.

I walked away going to my uncle's office and putting this little furry thing back into the cage. When I started to walk away I had a feeling that Alex would want to know more about my uncle, but I didn't want to tell her.

Walking back into the kitchen, I saw Alex's cooking and dancing. I held my laugh and just watched with this smirk. She had turned on the radio in the kitchen, and of course the song would be "Hands To Myself" by Selena Gomez.

Damn I should just ask her to marry me if this is my future with this girl. She was moving her hips, her short shorts on, T-shirt and her messy bun. I just watched and smiled like an idiot. I really am in love with her. She's perfect. Her mom can't stop us cause our love is stronger, especially how we have been fighting to make us work last.

I started to chuckle, and she turned with her red tomato cheeks. "Tobin!" She yelled. "What it's the end of the song now. So what you cook" I said. "And that was hot" I added walking close to her.

"Shut up" she said as she put something on my plate. "Here" she handed me the plate, and I saw some type of fancy grilled sandwich.

"Thanks babe" I said as I smack the butt.

"Tobin Powell Heath!" She yelled.

"Damn baby horse calm down!" I yelled back.

"Ugh I'm with a child" she hissed walking to take a seat in front of me.

"Haha you knew who I was before we made it official" I say, and she flipped me off.

"Damn Lex why you are so feisty since we woke up" I say looking into her blue eyes.

"Idk" she mumbles.

"Well so what's the plan?" I asked.

"I saw a hot tube" she said.

"Haha you are joking right? Like for real" I say.

"Please" she begged.

"Let's go" I said as I finished my sandwich.

I walked her up to stairs as we changed into swimsuits. I'm glad that I had some extra bikinis for Alex some fit her boobs, and some didn't. She wore a bright yellow bikini, and I put on swim shorts and an orange bikini top.