Chapter 1

I went to my new locker and put my things in it, and then I closed it. I pulled out my phone and without paying attention I heard someone fall and immediately felt bad. I put my phone in my pocket, and then I help her up.

I saw those blue eyes, brown hair, that beautiful smile, and then I knew it was Alex. I grew a smile and said, "Alex?"

"Tobin can you please watch where you are going" she said as I laughed.

"Maybe" I said

Flashback
Tobin's POV
I'm back in the states I had fun with my family in Costa Rica not going to lie that probably the best experience I had there. I always thought about Alex deeply it was hard to forget about the one that you truly love.

As I came back I heard rumors that Alex wasn't returning, I was upset about it the rumor but wasn't worried too much about it. Back in California I drove around in my truck as I just parked and daze the sunset.

I thought about my days in Dallas that was the best month of the summer. My club team won the tournament, and I got stronger not only in my legs. I hung out with a fellow friend who I didn't know who would be there too. Briss and I talked, and she got mad at me because I broke up with Alex. It was cool to catch up with her; I found out she moved to Texas and doesn't speak to Ethan anymore, "thank God" I said to myself.

Costa Rica was amazing having my family back and becoming happy again. Yes, there were hot girls around, and of course I had been one-night stands when I got a chance. Do I feel bad about yes, but I knew I had to have my fun back before I go home. My soccer skills got better since I meet a few players who I played with and learn new moves.

Back to this beach and sunset I knew when I came back all my feelings go back to Alex. I just hope she hasn't moved on from me since I have been gone for almost three months. Tomorrow is school and I was a nervous wreak about it too.

Alex's POV
Louisiana was strange, but I like it. It was so much history and different cultures in this state. This movie that I am in is about a girl who basically has everything but confused between this good guy and bad girl.

This movie was for teens and how confusing being a teenager. I didn't mind doing the movie the only thing I hated was the director and my mom wanted me to pretend that I'm dating my cast star Luke Mason. He was good looking but I only wanted Tobin.

After finishing filming I broke up with him, but I couldn't because it will help movie sells. So we are dating long distance, but it's fake, so I don't care what he does. We talk about each other in interviews and small things on social media to make it believable.

Being back here in Diamond Bar was the best day of my life. Yes, rumors have been that I will not return but that is a false statesman. If I want to really know if Tobin wants us still and what she said in the letter I will return to do that.

Present day
"Maybe that's all" she said.

"Yes Alex sorry for knocking you down" I said.

"It's fine just like the letter" she tells me smiling.

"Yes so you did read it" I say giving a smirk.

"Yes Tobs and let's go, or we will be late" she says walking away and turned her head giving me a wink.

That is going to be the death of me. She got more beautiful then ever. She walked off, and I couldn't stop staring at her until I heard the bell rung, and I ran to class.

"Welcome Tobin you want to start again being late" my teacher said.

"Sorry I got distracted" I tell him as Alex looked at me laughing.

"Tobin you look great" I hear a girl say.

"Thanks" I say back smiling before seating by Alex.

"Really" she said.

"Oh come on now you can't be jealous ready" I say.

"I can you are so hot and dressing in that tight white v-neck shirt is not helping" she whispers.

"I'm sorry Lex but you better control yourself" I whisper back and then went back to my thoughts.

A couple of periods later were the same, do's and do not do in the class room and what I need for the class. Finally, it's lunch our identicle table with brand new faces as the freshman came in. It was strange to see new faces, and I really miss Cheney and the others.

Alex sat next to me, and I knew I had to keep my hands to myself. I don't know why I wanted to kiss her and bang her so quick, but I wanted to so bad.

"Tobin how was Dallas?" I hear Kelley asked.

"Good as you can tell" I say as I showed my arms off.

"Damn Tobin" I hear Sydney say.

I laughed about, and I saw Alex get up looking mad. I don't know if she was jealous or something else, "excuse me" I say. I followed Alex to the bathroom, "Alex" I say.

"Tobin I missed you" I hear her say then that sniffing noise, and I knew she was upset.

"Alex I missed you too" I say

I felt her arms around my neck, and I took my hands over back. We stayed like this for awhile, "Alex we have class" I say.

"I don't care I want to be in your arms all day" she said was I smiled on her neck.

"Me too but we just got back. We still need to talk about us okay" I say as I let go and backed up.

"Okay Tobin your right let's go to class" she said.

"Hey I still love you" I tell her.

"I still love you too" she said as she walked out of the bathroom.

Soccer period was fun I showed my new tricks and skills. I was so happy to play again and with this team. Practice was amazing playing with my favorite forward and others it was the best day.

After practice "Tobin," I hear.

"Yes" I say turning around seeing Alex.

"Can I have a ride?" She asked.

I smiled and yelled "yes sure!"

"New truck?" She asked as she got in.

"Yes like it" I asked.

"Yes it is nice. I'm surprised you are driving again" she said.

"Me too but it's been what 5/6 months" I say.

"True. Tobin I'm ready to talk so take me to your house" she tells me.

"Okay whatever the girl wants" I say as I was heading to my side of town.

The car ride was like always music load, singing, and it's one thing I love when I'm with Alex in the vehicle. I turned to my driveway. We got out, and my heart was pounding like crazy.

I let her in, and I closed my eyes as I shut the door and took a breath.

A/N: How great it's too write this sequel. I hope ya enjoy and thank you for reading, commenting and voting.
-Kayla