Chapter 17

Tobin's POV
I walked out after seeing the unexpected text messages. I can't believe I saw the name I didn't want to see. Lauren. What does she want I haven't talked since I got back home and started things with Alex.

From: Lauren
Hey Tobin so I'm in town and I was wonder if you wanted to meet me.

Haha she's joking right I thought at first. Then when I looked up I saw Pam staring me down like I'm being rude. Hell what if it was grandpa gosh. Wait does she know that Lauren is in town and would text me? Damnit Tobin I need to go somewhere else I wonder if Ashlyn and JJ wants to hangout.

I walked back to my seat watching Alex and ugly face Luke all lovely and too close. I wanted to puke, but more grabbing him away and knocking him out. I tried to stay on my best behavior but the more he touches her I swear I'm going to break his hand. Why did I come? Oh because I love this women.

*After the photoshoot*
Alex rode back with me after she finished her shoot and interview with some magazine journalist. I stayed quiet on the rode my mind was thinking or more questioning about our relationship. I won't be mad at her if they had sex, hell we broken up and I was having a fling with someone at that time.

To be honest we never discuss her relationship with Luke just mine with Lauren in Costa Rica. I guess I didn't need to know because it's a fake relationship. I should have know there was more feelings then there was but I guess I'm blind. I saw it when they first looked at each other, first Alex looked shocked, but like miss you look when she looked at him. Luke was different he was nervous but happy seeing her, I hate how he looks at her.

"Tobin" I hear who caught my attention. I turned my head slightly, "umm" I say.

"You haven't said anything" she said so soft and worried.

"There's nothing to say. You was amazing and I hate him all on you" I said as I stop at a red light.

"Tobin talk to me" she demanded.

"Why" I say keep going straight and then another text message went off.

"Maybe cause I'm your girlfriend Tobin!" She yelled and picked up my phone off the console. I'm praying it's not Lauren.

"Alex can we not argue and who is that" I asked.

"Um Ashlyn she said sure and we are not arguing it's just I want you to tell me what's going on" Alex tells me giving me a stare.

"Okay, well I'm not discussing I'm driving" I tell her turning on her street.

"Why are you taking me home?" She asked.

"Cause I'm hanging out with Ashlyn and JJ today. Do you have a problem with that?" I asked as I parked my truck in her driveway.

"No I guess not" she said leaning in kissing my check and opened the door.

"I'll talk to you later I guess. I love you Tobin" she tells.

"Yeah and I love you too" I say to her before she slammed the door shut.

30 minutes later.

"Thanks for meeting me guys" I say to JJ and Ash.

"No problem what's going on?" JJ asked.

"I don't it's a strange feeling" I admitted out loud.

"How strange?" Ashlyn asked.

"I having a feeling that Alex might be in love with Luke and me" I stated.

"What you going crazy Tobin she head over hells for you" JJ said making Ashlyn laugh.

"Yeah Tobin why you think that" Ashlyn said.