Chapter 30

3 days later.
Tobin POV
Walking around each table trying to get paid and extra tips. This job is important to me, just like soccer but soccer is more fun. It's been an interesting week to be honest I'm surprised I'm not fired. See I had a few people bitch me out, and try to get me fired. Can u guess why?

Flashback
"Tobin", I hear. "Yes!" I yelled at my girlfriend. I saw her and she was smiling at me and I didn't understand why.

"So I'm seeing him soon so" she said. "And?" I said. "Well I'm ready to break up with him," she said and I smiled.

"Okay baby well text me when ur done," I told her giving her a kiss as I walked her out of my house.

I sat in the living room, on my phone playing score hero. "Mine if I join you," I hear my papa's voice. "Sure," I answered back. He took a sit in his chair as I glanced at him. "So where Alex go?" He asked as I closed my phone and looked at him. "She went to met Luke," I told him. "Oh why?" He asked me and I just smiled. "She's breaking up with him papa" I told him. "But what about the premiere?" He asked. "Well I don't know I think I'm her date," I tried to mumble.

I heard his laugh, "what" I say. "Nothing just I never seen u like this" he said. "Don't start I'm the same Tobin" I told him. "Am I?" I say to myself. "'Maybe but she's the person u can't lose" he said and I just nodded.

My phone went off and it was Twitter. Something about Alex, Luke and me. Headline is Alex cheating on Luke with him with her ex Tobin. "Great" I mumble. I keep reading and saw that there is pictures of us, and I knew this breaking up its not going to help our case at all. "Hey papa I love talking to you but Ashlyn wants to see me," I lied and got up.

"Okay be safe" he said and I smiled, nodded. I walked out of the house and called Christen, "hey Press, I have problem mine meeting me" I say over the phone. "Yeah Tobin just come over to my house," she tells me as I get into my truck. "Okay be there soon" I tell her hanging up the phone.

A few minutes later I'm knocking on Christen's door. She opens it and I stare at what she wearing, short shorts, and tank top, "damn" I thought. "Um Tobin" she said and I blushed. "Sorry" I said and she laughed. "I won't tell JJ" she said and laughed.

We go up to her room, "so what's wrong" she said. "Everything" I mumbled. "Why?" Press questioned me. "She's breaking up with him but people know she's cheated and the movie premiere in a week, what if people hates me" I tell her.

"Tobin I don't know why you are worried about it. I'm glad she's breaking up with that jerk. Fuck people. You love her so let it go," she tells me and I just wanted to hug her and kiss her to death.

"Nope don't think of it" I hear say. "What" I say. "We can't and you need to go, we're friends Tobin and that stare was the look I seen before," Christen said and I laughed. "Fine, thanks Press," I tell her as I walked out of her room.

"So Alex doing right now?" I hear her. "Yeah why?" I asked. "Nothing aren't you worry that she back out?" She said. I stop and thought of it now, "dang Press no but now I am" I tell her. "Sorry Tobin" she said as we walked into the living room.

"I should go" I said, as she came closer to hug me. "Yeah, JJ suppose to come over sometime," she said and I nodded.

I get back into my truck and then I got a text message, Baby: hey Tobin met me at my house please, nobody is home.

I smiled at my phone like an idiot. I started the vehicle, backing out Press driveway. Heading to Alex house, as just thinking about she's mine again, and people will know that. I got closer to her house and I'm getting nervous. "Why" I question myself.

I see Alex's car in the driveway, I parked behind her car, as I got out of the truck my heart is beating faster. Like it was about to come out of my chest. I slowly walk to the door and knocked on it. Alex opened it with a huge smile on her face, and she was dressed up (if u know what I mean). I walked in and she just said "it's over."

Reality
"Tobin come here" I hear my manager/boss. "Yes sir" I say taking a sit. "We are sorry but we have to fire you, due to the drama between the Alex, you and Luke." He said and I was stunned. "Fired. Over something stupid" I say standing up quick. "Tobin please" he said. "Don't Tobin me, ya are assholes, and fuck this place" I say as I tore off my apron and walking out.

"What the fuck" I thought. I text a group chat I was in "guys I got fired wtf, over something so stupid." I got in my truck and was headed to go see Alex.

I knocked on Alex door and saw her dad. "Hey Tobin" he said. "Hey Alex here" I asked as he still let me in. "Yeah upstairs" he said and I nodded walking upstairs. I knocked on Alex's door, "come in" she said. I walked in and she was shocked, "Tobin I thought you was working," she said. "I got fired baby due to our drama with Luke and fans" I told her.

She looked upset, then got up giving me a big tight hug. "I'm sorry baby" she whispered to me. "It's okay babe, I rather focus on us and soccer" I answered back. She smiled and kissed me before walking back to her bed with homework on bed. "since I'm here I guess I can study too," I tell her and sitting next to her.

AN: Yes finally an UPDATE!! I'm so sorry not updating in a long while. 1: I haven't feeling like too, like lost interest. 2. College. 3. Family problems. So I'm glad ya love this story and was patient with me.
-Kayla