Promises

Von beauteousjoonie

Natalie Dallas. Last name sound familiar? She's a little Cameron Dallas. Natalie's life hasn't been the best... Mehr

Natalie Dallas
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
500 READS!
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter22
Chapter23
Chapter24
Chapter 25
Chapter26
Chapter27
Chapter 28
Chapter29
Chapter30
Chapter31
1,000 READS!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The end of the book.
Epilogue.

Chapter21

120 2 1
Von beauteousjoonie

New guy at top 😍

Natalie's POV:

"NATALIE WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Taylor yells at me.

I just stare at Lexi who's passes out on the floor.

Before I knew it, I felt someone slap me.

It hurt like hell.

"Ahh." I wince in pain.

I feel tears start to blur my vision as I turn to the person who slapped me.

"Tay-Taylor y-you slapped me." I sob.

He stands there in shock. "Nat-Natalie,  I'm so sorry." He apologizes with sadness in his eyes.

"What's going on here?" Cameron and Matt ask while walking in.

"Natalie!!" Matthew screams running over to me checking my cheek.

"Why is it red?Who did it?" He asks worried.

"Natalie oh my." Cameron starts panicking.

"I- I punched Lexi, and I hit my face on the wall." I lie.

I look back at Taylor who's just confused.

"Natalie what the heck" Cameron says worried.

"I'll help Lexi." Matts says walking out.

"Natalie we need to have a talk." Cameron says full of anger.

I nod my head, still holding my check.

We walk outside.

"Natalie whats happening? You've changed. It's not the same anymore." He sighs sitting down on the cement stairs.

I hold back the tears. "Promises." I whimper.

He looks at me confused. I shake my head and tell him everything, everything, not even changing a word.

He sat there shocked. I think he's more shocked about the whole sex thing, but he sighs instead of yelling at me.

He surprises me with a hug.

"Why aren't you yelling at me?" I ask not hugging him back.

He pulls away and looks up at the sky. "Natalie, I'm going to be honest with you." He says looking at me.

I nod my head and he looks back at the sky.

"Well first, I'm just disappointed."

I sigh.

Not again.

"And I just hate seeing you hurt. I'm just happy you haven't cut yourself, and Natalie. You need to get your shit together. I've also have went through times like this, but Natalie there needs to be changes. You need to start getting your crap back together because you look like shit all confused." He says honestly.

Owh. That hurt, but the truth hurts.

Also not the first time I have heard, 'get your shit together.'

So I just nod and take everything in.

He's right, I need to get my shit together.

"Thank you Cam." I weakly smile at him.

He gives me one in return and I get up and walk back inside.

"Natalie what happen?" Nayeli asks.

I shake my head." I don't want to talk about it, ask someone else." I say annoyed.

She nods her head and the walks away. I huff and make my way to the restroom.

I lock the door and look at myself in the mirror. "Who have I become?" I ask disappointed.

I sigh and wash my face, taking off my make-up.

I unlocked the door and walk out. I see Lexi walk into Cameron's room, looking bad.

I follow her, she sits on his bed and starts playing with a bracelet on her wrist. She starts becoming deeper and deeper in her thoughts.

Then out of nowhere she starts crying. She sobs in her hands and I walk in. Not really knowing what I was doing, I hug her. She looks up and starts crying more.

"No no shhh shh. I promise I won't do anything." I whisper placing my finger on my lips.

She sits there afraid that I might touch her. "Wh-hat do you want?" She asks afraid.

"I saw you crying, I also wanted to apologize. I just still have a little bit of feelings for Taylor." I sigh and sit down next to her.

She nods her head and wipes her tears away. "Oh, well I'm sorry for making you mad." She apologizes giving me a weakly smile.

"Oh no please don't apologize, I already feel bad. I mean its obvious he likes you, plus I ship you two." I give her a
weak smile.

She smiles making me smile a bit more. She isn't as bad as I thought. "You really think he likes me?" She blushes.

"Yass." I giggle.

"Well can we start all over again?" She asks.

I look at her and smile." Of course."

-------------------------------------------------

*At the airport*

*7:32pm*

Natalie's POV:

I sob in Matthews shirt." Please don't forget about me."

He rubs my back." Never gorgeous. I'll call and text you, and we'll face time." He assures me.

I look up at him." I'm ganna miss you Matt." I start crying.

He pulls me into a hug and everyone awwes.

"Not as much as I'll miss you baby girl." He cries making me cry more.

"Flight 243 to New Jersey is now boarding."

I pull away and place my lips on Matts cheek.

"Stay safe Matt, don't forget about me." I weakly smile.

He gives me a kiss on my forehead and hugs me one more time.

He says bye to everyone. He turns around and waves bye to us. I sob as he leaves.

How I'm ganna miss my best friend.

--------------------------------------------

*At Cameron's place*

*8:10pm*

Natalie's POV:

"Lexi and I are friends." I smile and side hug her.

"Yess!" Johnson yells making us all laugh.

"So you two are like friends now?" Taylor asks pointing at the two of us.

"Yes sir." I smile.

He nods and smiles back.

"So like no more drama?" Aaron asks.

I shake my head." No more drama, I'm just going to focus on my YouTube channel." I say sitting down next to Taylor.

"That's good." Shawn says hugging me from the back.

Cameron glares at him and Shawn lets go of me.

I chuckle and start talking to Nayeli and Jack G.

"So how you two love birds doing?" I question as I place my hands together.

"Great actually." They say together.

They laugh and high five each other

I chuckle and admire on how cute they look together.

I wonder if that's how they saw Taylor and I.

As in cue, Taylor taps me on the shoulder.

I look over at him and nod my head. "Whats up?"

He sighs and looks around. I follow, and everyone is in their little conversations. He pulls me closer him and stares in my eyes.

I sit there uncomfortable. "Taylor whats wrong?" I ask worried.

"Natalie forgive me?" He pleads.

I smile. "I already did." I say simply.

He lightly nods his head. "Why did you end us? We were perfect." He says, his voice full of sadness.

I feel my feelings wanting to kiss him, but I mentality shake my head. "Taylor, our relationship wasn't healthy." I lie.

"T-that's not true." He says defending our relationship.

I just sat there and stared back at a wall.

"Tell me the truth." He begs.

"It is the truth." I lie looking back at him.

"No its not, freaking tell me. I don't think I can ever love anyone again if you don't tell me." He whimpers.

I feel my heart ache. What do I tell him? I had sex with Matt and that's it?

I sigh and look around to see Shawn looking at us. I place my finger on my lips, signaling him to not tell anyone.

He gives me a tums up and continues to talk to Cameron.

"Please." Taylor begs.

I look straight into his eyes." If you fall in love with someone, but start falling for someone else. Choose the second one, because if you truly loved the first one, you wouldn't had fell for the second one."

He looks at me confused." What are you talking about?"

"Taylor, I see the way you look at her and the way she looks at you. You guys like each other." I say annoyed.

How stupid is he?

He nods his head and moves away.

"How long have you known each other?"

He looks over at her then back at me." For about five years already. We've been best friends for the longest time." He says smiling.

"Awee that's cute." I say smiling.

"Why are you okay with this." He asks chuckling.

I shrug and smile. "Because it feels like nothing has changed." I smile.

"Friends?" He sticks his hand out.

I take it and shake it." Friends." I giggle.

"So you guy's have been friends for years?" I ask wanting to know more about them.

He nods his head." She had moved away like a year ago and when I found out she was here in Cali, I invited her to the carnival. I wanted her to meet you to meet her, but that clearly didn't work."

I sigh feeling bad. "I'm sorry for not letting you explain."

"Its ok I guess, there's nothing I can do to bring back our relationship." He says sadly looking at me.

Is he talking about me and Matt. Oh no shit how did he find out?

"Matthew told me." He whispers.

I shake my head smiling. "Please don't tell anyone else." I huff.

"I won't." He laughs.

I just chuckle and look over to Nayeli and Jack talking and kissing.

"Hey can I ask you a question?" Taylor asks me.

I turn back to look at him. "What is it?" I ask.

"Did if feel good?" He laughs and smiles.

I laugh slapping his arm.

"What is that? A yes?" He plays around.

"Maybe." I say laughing and playing along.

He laughs harder making me laugh.

He stops and whispers in my ear." I would of done you harder."

My eyes grow big." What the heck Taylor!" I scream.

Everyone looks at us.

"Is everything ok?" Cameron asks ready to punch Taylor if I said no.

I chuckle." Yea everything's good."

"Well I think we should get going. Natalie has to work tomorrow." Nayeli says standing up.

Jack G huffs and pulls Nayeli back down from her waist.

"What Jack." She giggles kissing his nose.

I smile ear to ear.

"Stay, please?" He begs doing the doggie face.

She looks at me. "Would that be fine with you?" She asks.

I nod my head. "Yea, of course it would."

"Ok great, thanks bae." She says letting go of Jack, running to me to give me a hug.

I laugh." No problem." I hug back.

I say goodbye to everyone and I give them hugs and tell them good night and that I love them.

"Drive safe." Cameron says as I walk towards the door.

"Alright Cammy." I smile and walk out.

I get in the car and drive home.

*At the apartment*

I lock the main door and walk into the room. It actually feels good to be alone after a long day.

I walk into the closet and change into some random PJs.

I walk back my bed and got under the covers. I snuggle with them for awhile.

I was close to falling asleep until my phone went on.

I had received a message.

I check the contact.

Matty boo 😘😍

I smile and slide the lock screen.

Matty boo😘😍: Hey baby girl. I landed and I'm in my hotel room. Good night baby girl. Don't miss me to much. Ill call you tomorrow.

To Matty boo😘😍: I already miss you tho 😭. We'll goodnight, can't wait to hear your voice 😘❤.

From Matty boo😘😍: Same here, night 😘❤

I turn off my phone.

I close my eyes. I try to sleep, but I can't.

I huff and get up. I walk over to he living room and out to the balcony. I stand there staring l into the dark ocean.

"Can't sleep either." A voice says.

I panic and look around. My eyes land on a boy.

He's on his balcony next door.

I laugh and look at him." Yeah sorry, I got scared." I blush.

He chuckles and look at me." Its fine, my name is Axel." He smiles and waves.

"My name is Natalie." I blush waving back.

Thank god it's dark.

"That's a pretty name." He says.

"Thank you." I smile at him.

He's very attractive. He looks the same age I am and he has the most deepest color of eyes ever. He was wearing a beanie and I seriously love guys with beanies.

"Do you live here?" I ask.

"Yeah, I  actually just moved in a week ago. Do you live here?" He asks in return.

I nod my head." Yea, with my best friend, she's just don't here tonight." I say looking at the ocean.

"Oh well maybe we should get to know each other?" He asks looking at me.

I look at him and smile." Sounds good to me."

______________________________

Omg guys 😍😍 that guy tho 😍❤

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Please don't forget to vote.

What do you think will happen to Axel and Natalie. Friends or more?

What will Nayeli think?

Is Natalie's life starting to get back to normal?

Ohh and Lexi, her new friend?

Stay tuned for the next chapter my loves 😍😘 -Natalie💪👑

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.7K 13 51
She was 18 when she met him. He was 21 when he met her. She was busy with college and social media. He was busy with Magcon and business. Their frien...
2.1M 27.8K 60
He's just some Internet boy, Ali told herself. But deep down inside, Ali knew that Taylor Caniff wasn't just some Internet boy. They met over the Int...
1.2M 24.9K 32
I watch him walk past me in the hallways, him as in my ex best friend. Matthew Espinosa. My stomach dropping just at the sight of him, I missed him...
787K 16.5K 57
***All the guys will appear some will be minor character's. Maddi gets taken in by the Espinosa family for a while until someone would take her and...