My Magical Wish (Merlin) (On...

By GrapeJuice1011

What happens if you wish on a star and you're not only in your favorite show but you are the sister of Merlin... More

🚨PLEASE READ: VOTE!🚨
AN: VIDEOS AND POSTERS
One Wish
Meeting Merlin
The Dragon's Call: Camelot and Thomas
The Dragon's Call: Meeting Gaius
The Dragon's Call: Prince Arthur
The Dragon's Call: Call Me Gwen
The Dragon's Call: Trouble Trouble
The Dragon's Call: One Big Lizard
The Dragon's Call: Saving Arthur
Valiant: Practice Makes Perfect
Valiant: Magic and Secrets
Valiant: Jealousy
Valiant: The Tournament Begins
Valiant: Why Don't You Believe Me?
Valiant: Minding Our Own Business!
Valiant: I Believe You
Valiant: YOU'RE FIRED!
Valiant: Dragon Say What Now!?
Valiant: Will You Just Listen To Me!
Valiant: Saving Arthur Life... AGAIN!
The Mark Of Nimueh: The Flower
The Mark Of Nimueh: Must Hide The Book!
The Mark Of Nimueh: One Big Mistake
The Mark Of Nimueh: NOT IN LOVE!
The Mark Of Nimueh: You Stupid Lizard!
The Mark Of Nimueh: STOP THAT BEAST!
The Poisoned Chalice: Life Is Precious
The Poisoned Chalice: Who Poisoned Sam?
The Poisoned Chalice: The Light Of Hope
The Poisoned Chalice: A Little Too Late
Lancelot: Sam's Savior
Lancelot: Make Him A True Knight
Lancelot: The True Knight Of Camelot
A Remedy to Cure All Ills: Bugs and Scars
A Remedy to Cure All Ills: Gaius Must Leave
The Gates of Avalon: Mysterious Girl
The Gates of Avalon: Dangerous Love
The Gates of Avalon: Protection for Love
The Gates of Avalon: A Sacrifice
The Beginning of the End- Hide the Boy
The Beginning of the End- Fidelma or Sam
The Beginning of the End- Dangerous Boy
The Beginning of the End- Life Choices
Excalibur: The Black Knight
Excalibur: Magic Weakness
Excalibur: The Sword of Legend
The Moment of Truth: Time To Say Goodbye to Camelot

Valiant: Trouble In Every Turn

5.7K 191 18
By GrapeJuice1011

Hey everyone, here is the next chapter from the episode "Valiant." I do not own anything except for Sam.

After my talk with Morgana, I was back in my room on my bed drawing in my notebook. However, inside my head I was still debating on when I should tell Merlin about Gwen. I knew it was not healthy to keep secrets from your family, because it could destroy your trust and love for each other. I looked up from my drawing to see Merlin looking at our magic book with interest. All of Arthur's armor was floating in the air while cleaning and polishing itself. I laughed to myself because this reminds me of the scene in "The Sorcerer's Apprentice." I just love the magical mope scene from that movie.

"You're going to get into trouble you know," I said to him.

Merlin smirked at me and said, "Sam, I've been hiding my magic for a long time. I don't think I'll get caught."

As if on cue, Gaius opened the door to our room. Because Gaius startled Merlin, he lost his concentration and all of the armor fell to the ground. My eyes widen with shock to see Gaius looked surprise and angry at the same time.

Gaius narrowed his eyes at us and said, "Are you two using magic again?"

Merlin shook his head and said, "No."

Gaius still narrowed his eyes at Merlin as if he was not buying what Merlin said. "What's all this, then?" Merlin however shrugged his shoulders like he didn't know what Gaius was talking about. Gaius looked at me for an explanation. I merely looked back at my notebook and continued to draw. Gaius finally gave up and sighed. "I just came to tell you that supper's ready."

After Gaius left our room, Merlin and I looked at each other and burst into laughter. "That was a close one," I said after trying to control my laughter.

Merlin just chuckled and said, "It sure was." His smiled turned to a frown and he asked me, "Sam, can you please tell me now what's wrong?"

I stopped my drawing to look at him. I knew he wouldn't stop until I told him the truth, but why did I feel like I was not ready to tell him? "Nothing's wrong Merlin."

Merlin was now getting irritated and annoyed with me. "Sam, don't give me that. I know about your problem with Sir Valiant, but I know there is something else brothering you, too. Please, just tell me."

I sighed as I knew it was the best time to tell him. "Ok, it's about you and Gwen."

Merlin looked at me all confused. "Me and Gwen?"

Now, I was getting annoyed. "Yes, you and Gwen. When we were at her house, I was feeling left out. It looked like you didn't notice I was there. I felt invisible back there."

Merlin looked at me even more confused. "What are you..." He stopped what he was saying as he stared into my eyes. His eyes widen when he realized what I was implying. "Oh Sam, I..."

Before he could continue, the door opened again.

"Didn't you two hear what I just said? You better get in here right now before your supper gets cold," said Gaius.

As he left the room, Merlin ran to me and was hugging me to death.

"I'm so sorry; I didn't realize I was ignoring you. I'll make it up to you, I promise," he said.

"Merlin, just shut up. I forgave you a long time ago. Plus, I should say I'm sorry for being jealous. Gwen is my friend, too and I know you want to get closer to her because you like her," I said as I smirked.

Merlin let go of me with a glare and said, "I don't like her like that."

I laughed and said, "Sure, you don't bro."

Later on that day, the knights were welcomed at a banquet. Of course, Merlin and I had to be at the banquet, because we were Arthur's servants. Our jobs were to fill and refill the knight's goblets. After I poured one of the knights their wine, I felt like someone was looking at me. I turned my head to see it was Valiant. My body shivered with disgusted as his eyes roamed up and down my body and he smirked at me. I turned around and I saw the concerned look in Merlin's eyes.

"Don't worry Sam. He can't do anything to you, because it is against the knight's code," he thought to me.

"I know, but he still creeps me out," I thought to him.

Merlin just smiled at me and then he turned around to pour some wine. I looked around and saw Morgana talking to some of the knights. I laughed to myself thinking she must really love the attention. As I was about to placed my jug down, I felt someone tapping me on my shoulder. I turned around sharply to see it was Arthur. I took a deep breath of relief that it was him and not Valiant.

"Arthur, don't do that. You nearly scared me to death," I said.

Arthur laughed and said, "Good, I was planning on scaring you." As I glared at him, he laughed more.

"Fine! If you're going to keep scaring me, I am leaving," I said.

I turned to leave him, but he grabbed my arm to stop me. I could see in his eyes that he looked concerned.

"I'm joking Sam, I apologize for scaring you. Are you alright? You seem more intense than before?"

"I'm fine," I insisted.

"Sam, I could tell something is wrong. If you're not going to tell me, than I order you to," he said sternly.

I sighed and looked at Valiant to see he wasn't looking at me. "Turn to your left, but don't make it obvious," I said.

Arthur slowly looked behind him to see who I was starting at. He looked back at me and asked, "Sir Valiant is scaring you?"

I nodded my head and said, "He just stares at me like I am a piece of meat. I just don't feel safe with him and I also have a bad feeling about him."

Arthur placed his hand on my shoulder like he was trying to comfort me. "Well, don't you worry. I won't let him come near you, if he does make you feel uncomfortable."

"Arthur Pendragon concerned about little me? I must be dreaming," I said sarcastically.

Arthur rolled his eyes and said, "Very funny. You may be my servant, but I won't let any harm come to you."

I smiled at him and thanked him. I looked back at Arthur to see his blue eyes staring into mine. I felt my cheeks blushing a little, so I excused myself from him. I couldn't help, but feel a little embarrassed about what happened. I did feel good that both Merlin and Arthur care about me.

The next day, Arthur told me (more like ordered me) to retrieve his armor in the Armory Room. Merlin wanted to come with me, but I told him I'd be fine. For some reason, while I was walking to the Armory Room, I was humming "Zip A Dee Doo Dah." I had no idea why I was in a good mood. When I open the door to the Armory Room and I was about to grab the armor, a hissing noise stopped me in my tracks.

My brain was trying to figure out what happened in this part of the episode. I slowly walked down the stairs as the hissing noise become louder. I turned to my left to see Valiant's shield. I bent down to see it up close. I looked at the shield and to my surprise, one of the snakes on the shield blinked at me. Ok, so I remember the shield, but I feel like I'm forgetting something. Suddenly, I felt something sharp pointing at my chest. I looked up and saw Valiant standing there, pointing his sword at me, and looking very angry. Shoot, I knew I forgot something.

As I slowly stood up, Valiant still kept the sword on my chest while asking me, "Can I help you with something, girl?"

I was a little nervous as I thought of an excuse. "I'm sorry, I was just admiring your shield. It's very interesting," I said.

Valiant smirked at me as he lowered his sword. He turned his head to the door to check to see if anyone was coming in this room. He turned back at me and he shield his sword. "You know, you're not like any of the other servant girls, Sara."

I glared at him as I said, "It's Samantha, and I'm sorry, but I have to go."

I was about to move when he stopped me by getting in front of me, "Why, you can stay just a little bit longer."

I panicked a little bit, because I did not like the sound of what he just said, "Because Arthur, who is my master, needs his armor immediately, so I have to go."

Valiant laughed as he said, "I'm sure Prince Arthur won't mind. I was hoping we can... get more acquainted."

My eyes widen as his eyes again roamed over my body. I knew what he was thinking. I was thinking of a way to escape, when I realize I should contact Merlin for help.

"MERLIN, WHERE ARE YOU," I shouted in my mind.

"Ow Sam, what's the matter," he thought back.

"Well, I'm in the armory room but Valiant is here and I don't think he just wants to talk. In fact he won't let me leave and he keeps looking at my body," I thought back.

"WHAT! DON'T WORRY SAM, I..."

I didn't hear what else Merlin was about to say, because Valiant grabbed my arm so tight that it felt like it was going to break soon.

"Let go of me," I snarled at him.

Valiant laugh and he pushed me into a wall very hard. I groaned from the pain in my back. Valiant walked up to me, grabbed both of my upper arms, and pressed me against the wall. My breath stopped as he leaned forward and smelled my hair. I was trying to think of a way to get out of here.

"You smell so divine my dear. You are such a beautiful girl to be a servant," he whispered in my ear.

I shivered in disgust as his breath hit my face. My eyes widen as his hand slowly brushed my arms. He was getting really close touching my backside. Suddenly a thought came in my mind. I remember my teacher in my Ti Quan Do class taught me a maneuver to get away if I was in a situation like this. I took a deep breath and kneed Valiant in the stomach as hard as I could. When he bent down in pain, I used my elbow to hit his back. He groaned in pain and fell to the ground.

I ran to grab Arthur's armor and ran out of the room. I was running as fast as I could while trying not to drop any of Arthur's armor. I stopped for a moment and hid behind a pillar. I looked back to see Valiant walking out of the room looking for me. I could tell he was still in pain, but what scared me the most was the look in his eyes. His eyes glowed with danger and lust. I knew if he found me, he would finish what he was trying to do to me. When he looked in my direction, I turned by back to the pillar praying he wouldn't find me. I could hear the boots walking very slowly, while my heart is beating very fast.

I knew he was close until I heard one of the knights calling for him. He grunted, but before he left, I heard him say, "You got off easy girl, but don't expect this is over."

When I heard his boots walking away, I looked back to see that he was gone. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I was about to scream when a hand covered my mouth. I turned my head to see it was Merlin who looked concerned. He could tell something happened, because I was shaking real badly and I was crying from being scared.

"Sam, what happen? What did he do to you," he asked very frantically.

"I'll tell you when we get back to our room."

He wanted to say more, but he just nodded his head and we walked back to Gaius's room. I looked behind us just to make sure he wasn't following us. I just hope nothing else changes in the episode, because I am here.

Well there you go. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. The next chapter will be up soon. Please remember to vote, review, and until then...

Grapejuice101

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 1.7K 91
Book 2 of Destiny of two series. Based on the BBC Merlin series. A twist of the Merlin series. Merlin has a sister, and Arthur isn't with Guinevere...
332 29 28
Tia and her sister Kira have always dreamed of adventure. When their best friend Jocelyn gets the opportunity to go to Camelot to train with Prince A...
6.8K 308 17
VIGILANTE SHIT- ❝ revenge is a good look on you ❞ IN WHICH, two sorcerers in camelot are both destined to take care of the king's most beloved, arthu...
2.6K 120 7
Tap on READ to find out what this story is about!! And if you don't like it, it's ok, I'm writing for fun after all. Comment..! Vote..!