He Doesn't Know; I Know

By penguinsimagines

He doesn't know that I'm in love with him. He doesn't know a thing. -------------------------------- Book Two... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter One: I'm so dead!
Chapter Two: Shawn Mendes
Part Three: The Labels
Part Four: He's still inside!
Part Five: Do you wanna be alone?
Part Six: Are you ignoring Calum?
Part Seven: Dyed couple freaks? No, thank you!
Part Eight: Behind you
Part Nine: I said I'm fine!
Part Ten: I have good news!
Part Eleven: Play as if its the end of the world!
Part Twelve: Just look at me
Part Thirteen: You won't get all chilled after this
Part Fourteen: We'll get thru this together
Part Fifteen: Follow your heart
Part Sixteen: I expected the worst
Part Seventeen: Have a safe flight
Part Eighteen: All or nothing
Part Nineteen: Have you ever heard of a power bank?
Part Twenty: I'm proud of you
Part Twenty: Brazil
Part Twenty One: I promise
Part Twenty Two: I'm in!
Part Twenty Three: Cab
Part Twenty Four: Airport
Part Twenty Five: Sapphire
Part Twenty Six: Finally!
Part Twenty Seven: What happened since then?
Part Twenty Eight: They're coming!
Part Twenty Nine: Plane
Part Thirty One: Wait for me!
Part Thirty Two: And I love you more
Part Thirty Three: Catching feelings
Part Thirty Four: Who is she?
Part Thirty Five: Two more days, please?
Part Thirty Six: Cafe
Part Thirty Seven: The Bad One
Part Thirty Eight: I'll see you later
Part Thirty Nine: I'll be home soon
Part Forty: I'll catch you guys later
Part Forty One: Flight 178
Part Forty Two: Wherever you are
Part Forty Three: What will happen now
Part Forty Four: Never is too late
Part Forty Six: Alive

Part Thirty: Time stands still

23 2 0
By penguinsimagines

Luke's P.O.V.

I laughed, watching at the side of the stage as the boys of One Direction goof around stage before their final song.

"This just feels right and I know you love them as much as you love us," Louis started, speaking to the crowd.

"Oh," Michael muttered beside me, munching on some snacks he got from our room. "And I hope he's not talking about us."

I smirked. Definitely not us, I thought.

"So, to call on stage and sing with us for the final song," Louis continued. My eyes widen as Harry and Niall walked to where we are. "Let's give it up for 5 Seconds of Summer!"

"What?" I asked, curious. I get a glimpse of my face at the big screen, as I made a confused look.

"Come on, lads!" Niall laughed, handing me my guitar and pulling me in the stage.

"This is an ambush rather than a call!" Michael protested, laughing. He ran to the stage and I can hear girls screaming.

And maybe, just maybe, I thought, they were right. These girls loves us as much as they love these boys.

"But, mate," Ashton interrupted, as he sat on his place. "Do tell me. What song are we playing? Cause I have no idea what you want us to play together."

"Easy," Harry laughed. Then he looked at the crowd. "What do you guys wanna hear?"

The place erupted with screams and shouts as everyone say their choice of song. But what stood out was one particular song that we sung together too as a group for two shows already.

"I can't hear you!" Harry said, then pointing the mic at the crowd.

"Teenage dream! Teenage dream!" They chant.

My eyes scan the place, grinning widely.

And that's when I spot them.

"Delilah?" I mouthed, surprised. Of course, they were coming tonight!

How could we all forget? Or maybe I'm the only one who did. But, who even cares? They are here!

And that's when I felt it. Time stands still. Everything seems to stop as we locked eyes. Her smiles were far more beautiful than the last time I saw it. She...

"There she is," Louis chirped, holding the mic away from him, as he patted me on the shoulder. I glanced at him and saw that he was looking at the same direction as I was. "Man, she is so beautiful."

"Yeah," I smiled. "She is beautiful. And you're one lucky bastard."

"You are, too," he said. "I mean, you know her and you're best friends with her. I would have ask her out if I were you."

"I," I stopped. Why did I never thought of that? I did once. But. Yeah, we're friends. Just friends. "I like someone else."

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Another filler. But, hey, two updates! Yay! But, Luke, how stupid can you get? Delilah likes you, you idiot! Whoopsie. You're just lame, I forgot. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 282 45
I wrote this book like 5 years ago it's kinda embarrassing lol
74 0 20
No description. Read to find out...
60.6K 953 71
Just 5SOS Preferences NOT OWNED BY ME ALL FROM TUMBLR ALL RIGHTS TO THEM! But they are awesome!!! Read