NCIS: Arendale

By inactive_jelsa

Elsa Arens, is the queen of Arendale. But no one knows what she looks like, or what her real name is. One day... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Important
Chapter 35
New Story

Chapter 21

577 20 4
By inactive_jelsa

*Elsas POV*

My eyes snap open. I'm not in the hospital. I could've sworn that I was. I look down at my clothes. Since when did I put on my old dress??

It's the same one I wore when mom and dad left for the boat. "Elsa."

"Mom? Dad?" I run into my dad's arms. Both of them put their arms around me. "How are you here?" I ask dad. He smiles.

"We came to say goodbye. You're about to wake up. Look." He nods his head over my shoulder. I turn around and see my own body laying in the hospital bed.

Jack is slumped over his chair asleep. It must be late. The last thing I remember is him saying that he's going to leave soon. "How is this possible? I mean, I'm standing yet, there I am on the bed."

Mom answers. "You're having an out of body experience. Usually that happens when someone first slips into a coma. But you've been stubborn. Just like your dad."

I laugh a small laugh, then focus back in. "So, why is it happening now?"

"Because, your mind and body are ready to wake up. But, you seem torn somehow. We came to help."

"Your sister needs you," dad continues for mom. "the kingdom needs you. And, he does as well." Dad gestures to Jack sleeping.

I shake my head. "He doesn't need me."

"Have you not been listening to him Elsa? This boy has been blaming himself for has happened."

"But it's not his fault. I've been trying for days to tell him that! And yesterday, it broke my heart to hear him in so much pain and not being able to do anything."

"That's why he needs you. You've become something for him. He needs you now."

"What about Anna? She sure doesn't want me around anymore." I sit down remembering what she said the last time she came. It's like, Anna thinks that I'll be in this coma forever.

How could my own sister think that? "We know what she said sweetheart. Anna is just upset about what happened. She's scared and is afraid of having false hope."

Mom opens up her arms. "Come here." I take the invitation and return the embrace. "Stay strong. Okay?" I nod my head. Unable to speak for the threat of tears.

She kisses my head. "We love you. Live. Lead this kingdom."

"But what if I can't be as great as you were. W-what if the reason this happened is because I really am-"

"Shhh," mom soothes. "shh. Honey none of this is your fault either. The only reason this happened is because, the people who did this to you, thought they were entitled to things they weren't."

She wipes away my tears. Dad places his hands on my shoulders. "You are the best daughter, queen, a father could ask for. Don't ever doubt yourself again. Okay?"

I nod yes. He kisses my head as well. "I love you. Now wake up." I tilt my head confused.

"Wake up."

"Wake up."

"Wake up!" I gasp and look around. The only noise is the heart monitor beeping. Jack is still asleep. I'm back in my hospital bed.

I don't dare to move my head. For right now I don't anyone to know that I'm awake yet. Was that even real? Or was it a dream? Did I really see my parents in an out of body experience?

I shake my head. It's best to leave it alone. As long as it felt real, it should be good enough for me. Jack stirs and rubs his eyes. I sit up just a little.

He gets up from his seat and goes outside the room. I lay my head back on the pillow. Then Jack runs back, putting his hands on the doorway.

He pauses, rubs his eyes, and blinks. As if he can't believe what he's seeing. Jack gets across the room in less than a second, he pulls me into his arms.

I hold onto him. "Is this a dream? Are you real?" He asks holding my face. I nod and cover his hands with mine.

"I'm real Jack. You aren't dreaming."

"Prove it. Please I need to know." I close the space between us and kiss him. Eager. Jack moves his arms to wrap around my shoulders.

Holding me so close, I put my hands on his chest to create a small space. His tongue goes across my lips, I open and let him in.

It's like fireworks. I can barely keep myself upright. I've never been kissed like this before. My heart beats a million times a minute. The heart monitor starts beeping really fast.

Proving that I'm not imagining it. Jack pulls away. We're both breathing heavily, his forehead resting on mine.

My heart starts to slow down. But I'm still trying to catch my breath. "Wow...that was almost too good to be true." Jack says between breaths.

I manage a laugh. "Why have you never kissed me like that before?"

"I didn't think about it." He pulls away slightly and runs his hand over my face. "But, now I want to do it again."

"You better wait. Don't want my heart to spike up like it did again, and have a nurse interrupt."

He smirks. I rub my thumb over his bottom lip. "You're going to make that very hard for me." His voice sounds a little husky.

My heart skips a beat. "I do have a favor to ask."

"What is it?"

"Don't let Anna know that I'm awake yet."

"What?"

"Hear me out. I heard everything while I was in that coma. And, I want to wait another day before, 'officially', waking up."

He looks down, thinking it over. "Alright. But only for today. After that, you have to let her know."

"Thank you." I give him a quick kiss, and put my arms around his waist. My head rests on his chest, I can hear his heartbeat.

I better tell him now. "Jack.." he hums. It's now or never. "You asked me if I loved you at the airport."

"Yeah.."

"I do." I look back at him. "Really? Or am I dreaming again?"

I smile. "No, no dream. I really do love you. God I love you so much." I don't give him time to respond and kiss him again.

His lips move with mine. He starts to kiss my bottom lip. Like he's teasing me. It sends goosebumps down my spine. I nearly shiver, but hold on.

Jack is the one to pull away this time. "I really do need to kiss you like that more often. I can tell that you enjoy it too."

He winks and smirks. I feel my cheeks heat up because I can't deny it. He's right, I did enjoy it. "Your singing isn't too bad."

"Don't tell anyone else. I want it to keep it between us."

"Of course, just finish that song you wrote." He rubs the back of his neck, it's turning red. "That uh..." He clears his throat. "That much alone took me forever. I have no idea how long it will take to finish."

"Jack, I don't care how long it takes. I just want to hear the rest of it."

He smiles, rubbing circles on my elbow with his thumb. The gesture is so sweet that I lean on him.

He puts his arms around me. "I'm so happy to have you back."

"You never lost me."

*Jacks POV*

I couldn't go to sleep for the rest of the night. Around two in the morning, I woke up to get something to drink. When I got up, it looked like Elsa was staring right at me.

But of course I thought I was dreaming, so I kept going. I was two steps out when I thought that I saw her sit up too.

It was then that I realized that I couldn't possibly be dreaming. So, when I kissed her, I kissed her with everything that I had.

And right now, I'm sitting on the edge of her bed, holding her in my arms. Almost thirteen days had past, she woke up when it was about to be day fourteen.

I wonder if she knows just how long she had been out. It's probably best not to let her worry about that right now.

I run my hand over her hair. She's smiling in her sleep. This is so clechi, but, seeing her happy, makes me happy.

After all she's been through, her smile is even brighter than before. It's almost eight in the morning. Anna will be here soon.

Gently, I move Elsa off of me, and move her arms to where they were before. I also move her hair, positioning it to where it looked like she didn't move.

Elsa didn't want to, 'wake up', for a couple days. I have this sinking feeling that she has so much to talk to me about.

Last night, I was too tired to answer anymore questions. So was she. Elsa had fallen asleep before I could ask her what happened during her kidnapping.

A nurse walks in with her clipboard. "Morning agent Overland. How did you sleep last night?"

"The best I could without a bed." She laughs as she checks the monitor beside Elsas bed. "Sorry about that. A handsome guy like you shouldn't have to sleep in a chair."

"I manage."

"She show any more signs of waking up anytime soon last night?" She asks not looking at me. Good thing too, she would've seen my cheeks heat up.

I quickly give her an answer. "No, like I told you last time. She only moved her finger."

The nurse frowns. "That's too bad. Well I'm still hoping that she'll wake up soon. Have a good day."

"You too." I say. She writes a couple more things down then leaves. Elsa half opens an eye when the nurse is out of ear shot.

"You lied to a nurse for me?"

"Just a little white lie. She asked if you showed signs of waking up. Not if you had."

Her jaw drops, but there's a smile to it. "You found a loophole."

"I always do." I kiss her. For the first time, besides last night, she kisses back. Elsa looks far away when I pull back.

"What's wrong?"

"How did you find out that I was queen Jack? I remember you saying for those people to step away from me. You called me queen. How'd you figure it out?"

I sit back and look down at my hands. "I had a hunch about it for a while."

"For how l-" she gasps then closes her eyes again. I turn around and see Anna, and Kristoff coming. They're signing in at the front desk.

Elsa saw them coming. Which explains how I got out of her next question. Anna doesn't look too happy to see me. I didn't think she would. Especially our last conversation.

"Hey Jack."

"Hey Kristoff." I give him a half hearted hug. Anna is standing beside Elsa. Staring at her seemingly unconscious sister.

Kristoff leans in to whisper in my ear. "She's been upset about what you guys' falling out a couple days ago."

"Yeah she should be."

"Jack she was crying. You yelled at her?"

"Put yourself in my shoes. That's all I'm saying about this." I whisper back angrily. I walk over to the other side. Neither of us say anything.

"I'm sorry about what I said. For so long I believed that, if only Elsa would quit shutting me out, we could be a family again."

I don't know where she's going with this. I let her keep going.

"It got worse when our parents died. Elsa had to take on the responsibility of acting as queen until her rightful age. It was two weeks before she started working with you that she opened up to me. So, when Elsa fell into her coma...I didn't want to give myself any false hope."

Her explanation makes sense. "Why didn't you say that from the beginning?"

"Because, I was scared Jack. You of all people should know that feeling."

Dammit Anna. I run my hand over my jaw. "I'm sorry for yelling at you. If I had known. Maybe I would've been, less harsh." I say with a light tone.

Anna smiles. "Thanks Jack. Really.. I'll be back later to see her again. I have to get a run down of the trial taking place tomorrow."

She turns to leave. "Wait the trial is tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Didn't you know?"

"I-" I clear my throat again. "I lost track of the days." Which is true, and after last night. That was the farthest thing from my mind.

"Well I'll see you there. Bye Jack."

"Bye Anna." Kristoff mouths a thank you. For apologizing. I nod my head and give a thumbs up with a stupid look on my face. He rolls his eyes.

I smirk. Kristoff follows Anna out. "Are they gone" Elsa asks not opening her eyes. I put my arms down at my sides. "Yeah they're totally still here. That's why Anna isn't freaking out that her sister just spoke for the first time."

Elsa opens her eyes, only to the roll them the next. "You know, I could deal without the sarcasm."

"But you love that about me." I said sitting on her bed.She smiles. "Unfortunately yes."

"What's the unfortunate part?" I ask smirking. She shakes her head. I laugh and put my finger under her chin, making her face me.

I place my lips on hers. She kisses back. I'm never going to get tired of kissing her. Ever.

After a minute, she pulls away. "Aww..why so soon?"

"Because. We need to talk. When did you find out that I was queen?"

"I told you that I had a hunch for a while. The night you were taken only confirmed my suspicions. And if it makes you feel any better, I felt like I was going insane just thinking that you were."

I sigh rubbing my head. "It really got started when you handed me that file. Did you honestly think that I wouldn't figure it out??"

"No! At least..I hoped you wouldn't." She mumbles.

"It only took me so long because I didn't want to believe it. I thought, if she really was the queen she would've told me. Guess I was wrong."

I get up and walk to the window on the other side of the room. "You know as well as I do that it wasn't my decision...you have no idea how much I wanted to tell you."

She's biting her thumb, looking at the wall in front of her, when I face her again. "I wanted to tell you. Every. Single. Day. Because, I felt like you deserved to know. I-I...I just didn't know how or even if I could."

She looks at me. My arms are still crossed. I'm not giving in that easily, not yet anyway. "Please tell me no one else knows."

I give in and go back to her. I take away her hand from her mouth. "No one else knows. Anna did tell Kristoff. I told her everything I knew about you. And loved."

Elsa almost smiles, but it goes away in an instant.

"Apparently you don't tell me everything." I freeze in place. Elsa and I both share a look.

We were both so busy arguing we didn't see her come in.

"Hi Anna." Elsa looks panicked. I don't blame her. She's in for a hell of a lot of trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 634 45
Elsa is the daughter of a mafia leader, everyone was afraid of her and god help the one who disrespect her. She's fearless, heartless, controlling, q...
22.7K 1K 15
The first thing Jack remembers is Master Pitch, the man who saved him and gave him his frost powers. He served Master Pitch for years till the day co...
58.4K 1.9K 24
Jack Frost owner of overland company hires Elsa Arendelle to be his secretary but what happens when he meet Elsa he first starts to hate her but then...
30.5K 608 57
It was a cold night in a beautiful little city named Burgess. The Frost family have a new neighbour, the Summers family with their adopted daughters...