F*** For The Road Book One

By __ylrx

'She was just a one night stand - that's all she was. I need to keep my mind right in the game can't have any... More

Fuck For The Road [Thug Love]
Yesterday Night.
Before The Club.
Bad.
Turn Up.
Turn Down!
Pressure .
GoodMorning.
So Um..
Tie Em Up.
Flashing Lights
Flashing Lights Pt2
Gotta Go
It Ain't Easy.
Anyone Home?
Cranked
Niggas Be Like...
First Rule
Six Years Later.
Troy Boy
Back The Fuck Up.
Damn.
Broooo!
Suit Up.
Shadow
Wait A Minute .
On Everything .
Who Did It?
Really?
Dirty Laundry.
Sex Ain't Better Than Love
Huh?
Better In Time.
Forreal?
Truu
Oh Shit.
Home Atlast.
Wait No More.
Here I Am.
LullaBy.
Paradise.
Honestly ...
Hold On..
Flying ...
Space Bound
Brooo...
UPDATEEE

For The Love.

9.6K 295 2
By __ylrx

Troy POV.

What the fuck! I ain't ever see this dude in my life! He didn't kill my mom I know he didnt. I know it was Tay because the skull on her upper arm and the scar just below it. I always thought she was a man when I was little and then I couldn't really make out anything. Now I know for a fact that its Tay that and something is going on.

I watched as my old home went up in flames. Beautiful flames that burned my childhood and memories. I sighed climbing in the hummer with Issa and Cam. My arms in so much pain but I'm just going numb from everything I don't wanna feel nothing.

Issa POV.

Troy is a man. He took a bullet like a man, raised his gun like a man and spoke and worked shit out with his father like a man. I got a lot of respect for him just like he has mad respect for me.

I looked back too see him looking out the window holding where he got shot. He's just deep in thought .

I can't even believe Butch was still alive all this time plotting on us. All this time and we ain't even know. That's from not trapping like usual me and my niggas finna re-up and get this shit up. Niggas will feel T.G.

Cass POV.

He took a bullet for me. I'm glad it wasn't in his stomach. Still he took that bullet for me. I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged me back despite the pain he might be feeling.

"I love you Ma."

"I love you too baby with all I have." He squeezed me again reassuringly.

He broke our hug looking at his old house for a minute before climbing in Issas hummer.

I got in the Camry with Kaya, Twizz and Cassie who was still knocked out. Atleast they were smart enough to use silent guns.

I drove us to my house just knowing mad shits about to hit the fan.

COMMENT/VOTE?!?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 373 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❀️ (ON HOLD)
280K 10K 41
She didn't think she'd survive. All he wanted was one touch.
9.6K 81 15
I decided to create one shots and I couldn't pick who to write about so ya.
1.7K 82 23
She had everything handed to her until one day life as she knew it came to a end. She experiences friendships, lust, love, hate and the struggle.