Devoted | Joshua Hong

By heuleuda

"You can close your eyes to the things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to the things... More

YO
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. FINALE
SEQUEL

11.

1.6K 77 15
By heuleuda

Paris's pov
It was 7pm. Dad went out to meet his old schoolmates in highschool. A bachelor party I guess. Well, some of them are already married like my dad. But since he's getting married again, I guess that's what it's called.

I went to the bathroom and looked myself in the mirror. I applied berry flavoured chapstick onto my lips. Putting it back to my makeup bag, my lip tint fell on the floor. Slowly, I picked it up and put it on. It was just those days when I feel like I wanted to glo up a little.

"Pssh nah. Who are you being pretty for, Paris?" I thought out loud.

*DING DONG*

The doorbell rang. Promptly, I opened the door and Joshua was already here.

"Hey Josh-"
"Time for some American Horror Story marathon," he just came straightly inside the house and landed on the couch.

I sat beside him, with a distance. He suddenly stood up and went away somewhere. As soon as the intro music of the drama was played, Joshua suddenly appeared out of nowhere bringing a large bowl of potato chips with melted cheese.

"Are you gonna share that?" I asked.
He just focused onto the TV and placed the bowl between us.

"You know-"
"Shhh!" He snapped.

We were on full silence watching the drama series for almost 5 hours straight. Dad wasn't even back home yet. The story was great but I got bored and sleepy. Joshua was still into it like he was possessed to the drama.

What a great man. Much gentleman. He used me to get my Netflix account because probably he couldn't afford one.

I fell alseep. That was the last thing I knew. It was almost 1.30am and he woke me up. I was half-asleep.

It was soon to realise that I was lying on the whole couch. Joshua knelt down to me and looked close to my face.

"I got to go, it's getting late" he whispered softly to my ear.

I felt a sudden stroke on my forehead. It wasn't rough, just gentle and slow. I was still half in my dreams and I suddenly mumbled a few words.

"I love you,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

By _kpop_world

Fanfiction

5K 177 24
All he wants to do is waste his life, but thanks to a promise he made to someone, he keeps on fighting... Fortunately, he meets someone who shows him...
14.4K 387 25
Joshua smirked as he saw Y/n getting scolded by the teacher. Y/n was glaring at him and if eyes could kill, Mr.Hong would have been dead by now. A...
58.5K 1.1K 32
Never ever thought someone like her would effect someone like him that much. but before he could realise, he has completely fallen deep for her. Will...
15.8K 408 89
I saw him. As the flowers fell, I was starting to dwell. Was everything we had just nothing now? Why am I still the one lingering on for you?