Promises

By beauteousjoonie

Natalie Dallas. Last name sound familiar? She's a little Cameron Dallas. Natalie's life hasn't been the best... More

Natalie Dallas
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter 9
Chapter10
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
500 READS!
Chapter18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter21
Chapter22
Chapter23
Chapter24
Chapter 25
Chapter26
Chapter27
Chapter 28
Chapter29
Chapter30
Chapter31
1,000 READS!!!
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
The end of the book.
Epilogue.

Chapter 17

133 2 0
By beauteousjoonie

Nayeli and Natalie👆

Natalie's POV:

I stand there shocked as I hear what Jack G tells Nayeli.

"Come on Nayeli, this guy really likes you. Give him a chance." I think as Taylor cuffs his hand in mine.

"I-I don't know!" Nayeli yells and runs out of the apartment.

"Nayeli!!" JG yells.

"No stop, Ill go get her." I say letting go of Tays hand.

I walk towards the door and open it." Hey guys, go ahead and start breakfast. Ill be right back." I say looking back.

They nod there heads and start shuffling everywhere. I turn forward closing the door.

"If I were Nayeli where would I be?" I mumble as I look for her.

I walk outside and start walking on the beach. I stop when I see Nayeli on a little deck looking out at the beach.

I walk up to her and sit next to her.

I stare at the ocean as she huffs.

"Natalie, tell me what I do." She whimpers.

I look over at her and she's already looking at me. "Awe come her bae."

I pull her in for a side hug. "Look bae, you need to follow you heart. Yeah everyone says that, but that's only because it's true." I softly say as she whimpers.

"I don't know what me heart wants." She cries.

"Shh shh, please don't cry princess. It'll be ok." I say telling the truth.

I rub her back as she sits up.

She looks at me." I love him Natalie." She smiles.

"Then go for him." I tell her smiling.

She stands up and looks down at me. I look up at her and hold my hand up. She takes it and helps me up.

"Now lets go ba-" I start.

"Thank you bae." Nayeli says cutting me off with a hug.

I smile and hug her back. "No problem princess."

-
*Back at the apartment after breakfast*

Matthew's POV:

We got done eating breakfast after the girls came back in. No one said a word which made breakfast awkward.

Yay! What a fun way to start a beautiful day.
Note of sarcasm

"What shall we do next?" Natalie asks stretching.

"Lets go-" I get cut off by Natalie.

"No, I'm not going out." She says in annoyance.

I huff and plot myself on the couch.

"Maybe a movie?" Aaron starts.

"Yass and we can make a fort!!" Cameron yells.

"Yaaas!!" We all scream.

"Ok Jacks you are in charge to go buy food." Natalie orders.

"But we just-" Jack G starts

"Nope. Bye now, go buy food." Natalie says pushing them out.

"Matthew!" Nayeli yells.

I turn around and face her.

"You go help Cameron and Aaron gather up the pillows and covers for the fort!" Nayeli orders.

I chuckle as I follow Aaron and Cameron.

I walk into Natalie's room and find her making out with Taylor.

I gag in disgust and slam the door.

"Ill be right back." I yell. I leave no without hearing a single word.

The worst part was that Natalie didn't even notice me.
-

Natalie's POV:

"Guys its been two hours where is Matt?" I ask as Taylor kisses my neck.

"He said he'll be back." Nayeli starts, her eyes glued to the movie.

I just sigh and play with Taylors hand.

I would be watching the movie, but its about a wolf that falls for a girl and all that crap.

"Hey babe?" I ask turning around to face him.

"Yes beautiful?" He whispers.

I look down at his chest. "Do you think we can go on our date today. I mean next Friday is to long, I can't wait." I whine.

"Shh!!" Jack G shushes me as he places his arm around Nayeli.

Wow savage.

"I mean we can go to the carnival?" Taylor whispers looking in my eyes.

I look back at him. "Sounds good to me." I whisper and give him a peck on the lips.

I sit up, but I'm  pulled back down by Taylor.

"What Tay." I groan.

"I'll take you, but only on one condition." He says still holding on to my waist.

"What would that be?" I ask smiling ear to ear.

He leans closer to me an whispers in my ear."I get to take you to my place."

"Ok, deal." I smile.

"No that's not it." He whispers.

I bite my lip.

"I get to take you to my place, and we get to have a very, very heated moment." He whispers pulling away, and winking at me.

I chuckle. "Deal."

He smiles and gives me a soft kiss.

I stand up. "Hey Cam can we talk?" I ask.

Everyone shushes me while Cameron gets up and follows me to the balcony

Once he gets in I close the slide doors." Is everything ok?" Cameron asks worried.

I nod and sit down on one of the chairs." Look, I'm going on my first date with Taylor in about an hour and I just want to thank you for looking out for me and for letting me date such a great guy." I smile as I think of my memories with Taylor.

He sighs and sits next to me. "The only reason why I'm not that protective is because you have proven to me how you can take care of yourself." He starts sniffing.

I grab his hand and place it in mine. "I just noticed how happy you are with him and it makes me happy." He says as he sobs a little more.

"Cameron I'm thankful for having you as my brother. I love you." I start sobbing and hug him.

-

*At carnival*

Natalie's POV:

"I'm ganna win that big bear for you gorgeous." Taylor says as he walks up to the ring toss game.

"No babe you don't have too." I laugh as he pays the woman running it.

"Why not, I'm pretty strong." He says flexing.

I laugh as he gets the rings.

He throws them and makes all of them.

"Damn Taylor." I say in a sassy voice.

He turns back to wink at me.

"Pick a prize sir." The woman says pointing to the prizes.

He points to the big brown bear and thanks her.

"Here you go babe." He says.

I smile and take it. "Thank you so much babe." I say and kiss his cheek.

"No problem gorgeous." He laughs and grabs my hand.

"What shall we do next?" He asks as we walk hand in hand down the carnival.

I hug my big bear with my other hand and look around. "How bout we go get some food?"

"Alright."

We walk towards the food section and I stop by the french fries place.

"I wanna eat french fries." I say getting in line.

"Ok I feel like getting a funnel cake." He says letting go of my hand.

"Ok meet me at the open table yea?" I ask pointing at a open table by the Ferris wheel.

"Yea babe, meet you there." He says and turns around.

I smile and turn forward. I catch a girl looking at me. She looks around the same age as me. She has the most prettiest eyes ever. They were grey, but seemed to have a pinch of hazel in them? What?

Her hair was pretty long. She dressed almost like I did.
She turned away and ordered. I just looked away and saw Taylor sitting at the table staring at me.

I turn back around and order some curly fries.

"I like your outfit." A girl told me as I waited for my order.

I looked down at my outfit smiling and looked back at her. "Thank you."

(Natalies outfit)

She hands me my fries and I wave bye to her.

She waves bye and I smile.

"You're such a loner." I tease Tay as I walk up to the table. I sit down and start eating my fries.

"That's because you leave me as a loner." He says eating the last piece of his funnel cake.

I look up at him and see him staring at a girl.
Ok? What the fuck. She wasn't just a "girl" it was the girl who was staring at me in line.

She comes towards the table and sits next to Taylor?

Um excuse you.

"Hey Taylor." She says hugging him.

My eyes turn from hazel to grey. They do that when I'm mad. I guess Taylor noticed and introduced me too her.

"Natalie babe this is Lexi. Lexi this is my girlfriend Natalie."

I fake a smile and hold my hand out. "Nice to meet you Lexi."

She takes my hand and shakes it." Nice to meet you too Natalie."

I pull my hand away and stand up. "I'm ganna throw this away, be right back." I say as I turn my heel.

I can feel Taylors eyes glued to me the whole time as I went to throw away my trash. I walk back and see them exchanging numbers.

Ok want to be like that then ok.

I walk back to the table and sit down and watch them talk. I pull out my phone and text Matt.

To Matty boo; Hey wanna sleep over? I miss having our time together. 😉😘

From Matty boo; Yea sure thing can you pick me up?

To Matty boo; K Matt 😍😘. Be ready. Ill be there in a hour.

From Matty boo; Alright baby girl. 🙈😘

To Matty boo; Ok, love you Matt ❤😘

From Matty boo; Love you too😍😘

With that I end the conversation.

"Who is that?" Taylor asks me.

I look up and see Lexi left.

Finally.

"Matt, he's sleeping over." I say simply.

"Oh, I thought you were staying with me." Taylor says hurt.

Uhh, I feel bad now. Well maybe he should of thought that before he went staring at other girls on our FIRST DATE!!

"Oh well sorry Tay." I say getting up.

He rolls his eyes." Just because I talk to a girl doesn't mean you can just start acting like a bitch." He says looking at me.

I just stand there shocked." Well maybe if you were loyal you could control to keep you thing in your pants!" I yell storming off.

"Wait Natalie!" He yells after me.

"No get away from me you unloyal shit!" I yell and continue to walk away.

"Fine bitch!" He yells.

"Find a ride home man whore!" I yell flipping him off.

He just stands there with pain in his eyes.

-----------

Thank you for reading 😉

What do you think will happen to them?

What about Nayeli and Jack G?

Ohh! What do your think Natalie will do with Matthew?

Find out next week my baes 😘😍
Remember if you liked it to vote. Love you guys - Natalie 👑💪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.9K 1.4K 48
Sophia Johnson is a 16 year old girl from New York City. She is cousins with the famous Cameron Dallas and is a big fan of all the Magcon boys. She g...
Bae. By Amber:)

Fanfiction

4.4K 54 35
Mackenzie Dallas is the younger sister of Cameron Dallas. She has a normal life of a 15 year old. She loves to make vines with him and loves to hang...
2.1M 27.8K 60
He's just some Internet boy, Ali told herself. But deep down inside, Ali knew that Taylor Caniff wasn't just some Internet boy. They met over the Int...
1M 14.6K 60
A Magcon Fanfic. Main boys- Matthew, Cameron, Taylor, Hayes, Nash, Shawn {Warning: Sexual Content}...