Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] (On...

By XxMeWxX4444

[Discontinued] Join Japanese candy crazed Skylar and the slowest guy I have ever met Xander on their adventur... More

Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 1
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 2
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 3
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 4
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 5
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 6
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 7
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 8
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 9
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 10
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 11
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 12
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 13
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 14
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 15
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 16
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 18
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 19
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 20
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 21
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 22
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 23
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 24
Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] (Watty Awards 2011 Update)
Update - I'm sorry

Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 17

1.6K 34 9
By XxMeWxX4444

-Chapter 17-

~Skylar’s POV~

It was the day of the party. Somehow the kids at school found out and people kept asking if they could come. The popular answer was no. Only those twenty people were allowed. No one else.

“Hey Skylar.” I scowled up at Chad. Him too? He matched the Chad from Bleach almost perfectly. Mexican, tall, shaggy brown hair, really muscled, deep voice.

“Hey Chad?”

“Could I come to your party?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“It’s private.” I replied, rolling my eyes and escaped into the Gamer Club room.

“Jack!”

His head snapped up from the one thing her could do: draw.

“Did you tell anyone about the party?” I asked, narrowing my eyes. A sheepish look came on his face and he looked anywhere but at me.

“That’s a yes! Jack! God dammit I told you not to tell anyone!” I yelled, smacking him repeatedly as he tried to cover his head.

“Ow! I-ow-didn’t-ow-tell-ow-anyone! Ow!”

“Then why does everyone know?!”

“That chick Alicia overheard me talking to Ryan about it!”

“Jason’s sister?” I asked, stopping an inch from slapping him again. He nodded rapidly, cringing away from my hand.

“Yeah! You know, the slut!”

“Ah. Okay. Sorry for hitting you then.” I patted his back and he cringed, probably expecting it to hurt. Aw, he’s afraid of pain! That must be great for Drake. Wink, wink.

“What were you just thinking?” I jumped as Drake appeared next to me. What the hell? Is he psychic?!

“Uh….nothing.” I turned on my heel, heading over to my desk in the back corner that had this huge circle chair you could see through. Except you couldn’t. Why? Because it was padded and there was pillows all in it so it was really comfy. I leaned back, letting out a sigh of content and turned the computer (another TV monitor) on and pulled the keyboard and mouse onto the ledge I had gotten installed on the chair that would just flip down. I guess it was kinda like those baby chair things. Except, you know, it’s comfortable.

“Where’s Skylar?” I heard somebody ask ten minutes after there was a knock on the door and someone walked in.

“In his office. Why?” Ryan asked innocently. Whoever walked in was interrupting him while he worked on a project that was due next period. Ryan may sound nice right now but he wants to smack whoever it is probably.

“I need to speak to him.”

“Hey, Drake? Could you take him to Skylar?” Ryan asked. I heard Drake sigh.

“Sure.” And I heard footsteps coming toward me. My ‘office’ other than the chair was just surrounded by….okay, you know on those big beds how they have sheets or whatever hiding the bed? Yeah, it’s like that.

I put in my ear buds, ‘The Fortunate’ by Cartel playing and I continued typing.

“Skylar?” Drake asked, knocking his fist against my chair and I looked up at him calmly and then the dude behind him. I raised an eyebrow, pausing my music.

“Yeah?”

“Um….you see….ah fuck it. This one chick just told me to give you this.” He said, looking ready to bolt as he handed me a blue paper with scrawl that I guess qualified as handwriting. Barely.

I squinted my eyes, scowling. Damn this is hard to read.

Hello Skylar,

This is Alicia and I was wondering, why have I not, like, been invited to your party? I heard everyonewas going to be there! And I’m, like, jealous! So you better invite me or I’ll crash it! I’ll find out where you live!

Sincerely, like,

Gretchen

Okay then….I turned to the kid and narrowed my eyes. “Tell Gretchen to come here.”

He nodded quickly, dashing off.

“What’re you gonna do boss?” Ryan asked, his voice innocent as he wrote a scathing report on our government.

“I’m going to shut her the fuck up.” I replied, typing quickly. I was going to end this for once and all.

“Are you hacking everyone’s phones?” Drake asked, leaning against my chair as his glasses flashed from the rapidly changing screen as windows popped up, numbers being processed quickly.

“Yes.” I glanced him over before turning back to the screen. He wore some black sneakers, black jeans and a dark blue v-neck with a black leather jacket that was worn so it didn’t make that squeaky sound. He had glasses on at the moment because before he was working on upgrading our photo services. Like Photoshop and that crap.

“When should Hanna and Akuma be back?” I asked him as I leaned back, waiting for the message box to pop up so I could send the text message.

“They should be here in….five minutes.” He replied, checking his phone real quick and I nodded.

“Good. I’m fucking hungry.” I grumbled. Instead of having a lunch, we had this. Sure, we could go get lunch if we wanted but we were ‘supposed’ to be in here.

“You called~!” A voice purred, walking in without knocking. Gretchen.

I pressed send at that moment and pushed the little platform with the mouse and keyboard away, standing up. I looked her over coldly, taking in her short shorts, of the shoulder top and the fact I could see her big boobs. Why girls dressed like this? I don’t know. Low self-esteem or some crap. I held back a sigh, counting the seconds.

She rose an eyebrow, thinking I was stupid probably because I wasn’t speaking. Three, two, one….

‘Just shoot for the stars

If it feels right

And aim for my heart

If you feel like

And take me away and make it OK

I swear I’ll behave

You wanted control

So we waited

I put on a show

Now I make it

You say I’m a kid

My ego is big

I don’t give a shit

And it goes like this

Take me by the tongue

And I’ll know you

Kiss me ‘til you’re drunk

And I’ll show you

All the moves like Jagger

I’ve got the moves like Jagger

I’ve got the moves like Jagger-‘

Luckily Gretchen answered her phone before that stupid song continued. Ugh. Pop. The most I like is Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. Why? Because it’s got hamsters and robots dancing to it on a commercial.

“What the hell is this?!” She screeched. Why do girls also have that really loud voice when they’re bitchy and whores? Do they think guys like that shit? Well, some do but most of us just want to slap them.

Like me.

“What the fuck!” She thrust the phone into my face and I rose an eyebrow.

This is a message for everyone at Wolfridge High. You are all banned from my party. Anybody that shows up that I have not invited personally, will be tazed. And no, I’m not joking.

Sincerely,

Skylar Davis

“And?” I questioned emotionlessly.

“I’m always invited to parties!” She screeched.

“Well you’re not invited to this one. Now, please either go away or go get voice box surgery or something.” Drake snapped, rubbing his ear with a grimace. She turned a glare on him.

“Well I don’t see you invited either!”

“Did my phone ring? No. Only yours did. So get your slutty ass out of here before I kick you out myself.”  He snapped, giving her a glare that mini-sized hers. She literally flinched. After a quick glare at me she scampered off.

“Dude, we have some whores at this school.” Drake sighed, running a hand through his dark blue hair that could be considered a shade from black. Only in the sun did you see the blue. Some highlights of lighter blue was visible though.

“I know. Hey, remind me to get better places for you guys to work.” I glanced over at the desk chair he used and scowled. Yeah, everyone needed comfier places to hang out.

“No prob. My back hurts like a motherfucker.” He grumbled. I gave him one of my pillows on my chair and then got in it myself as he nodded to me, walking away.

I pulled my keyboard and mouse to me again, closing the phone files and decided to make a small clip for The Hero Within. Who knows, it could be a TV series. Or even a movie.

It said it had fifteen minutes to load and I relaxed, dazing off into a quick nap.

“Video complete.” I snapped my eyes open as my computer spoke and pressed play. After I was done and satisfied with the graphics I got up, stretching.

“We’ve returned with food!” Akuma’s voice suddenly floated through the club room and all of us gathered around. Jack had paint splatters on his face and smock he was wearing, telling me he had moved on to painting the pictures he drew earlier. He was actually good with creating the graphics and details for the game.

Drake was rubbing his back with a scowl, his glasses pushed up onto his forehead.

Ryan was reading over the paper he had written from where we stood and Akuma and Hanna we standing there with sheepish smiles and sore lips. So that’s why it took ten minutes longer than usual.

“Suck face after school.” I ordered, grabbing the bag Hanna pushed toward me. They both blushed and I headed back to my office.

“So, why is everyone pissed off? You know, the popular kids I mean?” Akuma asked five minutes later.

“Because I sent them a text banning them from my party.” I mumbled around my Italian BMT. Mayonnaise, black olives, double pepperoni, shredded cheese, ham….it was so good. And don’t make that face. It really was.

“You did? Nice! What made you?”

“Gretchen.”

“Ah. You know, I haven’t really been annoyed by here since she got back from Paris.”

“That’s because you’ve been with Hanna.”

“Right.” He replied sheepishly, scratching the back of his neck.

I rolled my eyes, clicking replay on the video. “Watch this and tell me what you think.”

He nodded, his eyes focusing on the monitor. Fifteen minutes later he nodded his head.

“Nice man. Is that the video game you and Taru are working on?”

“Yeah.”

“Ah.”

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

Yes, that is actually how I get my Subway sandwich xD
Trust me though, it’s good. Sometimes I get it toasted, sometimes not. My friends call it an ‘olive sandwich’ xD or ‘olive and mayo sandwich’. Yeah, I’m obsessed with it. Subway is like my ultimate favorite fast-food place. Well, that and Long John Silver’s. I love the chicken.
Um, anyway….here’s chapter 17! Drake finally got a scene :P
I like Drake. He reminds me of a dragon….he’s also the most badass of the group. Oh yeah, leather jacket. *puts on shades* where’s the Harley?
Hehe, anyway, peace!
~Mew
P.S. I’m going to add a short little chapter of Xander’s POV before going on to the party scene. Alright, here we go! It’s maybe going to be a page o.o if that.

Songs of the Chapter ~|12|~

Getting Away With Murder-Papa Roach

Kids In Love-Mayday Parade

If Only They Knew-A Rocket To The Moon

Somewhere I Belong-Linkin Park

Fade Away-Breaking Benjamin

The End of Heartache (Resident Evil Version)-Killswitch Engage

Should’ve Known Better-Sick Puppies

The Only Exception-Paramore

A Message To The Unknown-Blessthefall

The Day I Left The Womb-Escape the Fate

Her Portrait In Black-Atreyu

There’s No Sympathy For The Dead-Escape the Fate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 18K 82
Belial froze, horrified. It didn't work? That is not possible. His voice had manipulated every human being until now. Is he immune? Or... "What are...
588K 4.8K 10
Just a collection of boyxboy oneshots I made! Happy reading! :) *** These stories contain romance between two boys. If you're not okay with that then...
1.1K 101 38
Jacks girlfriend (Gab) broke up with him, Jack was hart broken and needed his friends to help him through the heart brake. When Jack found out how he...
After Dark By Z

Teen Fiction

12.8K 327 42
《 This is a BoyxBoy story 》 William Caddel wants to live. Between crushing expectations and the strictness that comes with them that seems like such...