F*** For The Road Book One

By __ylrx

'She was just a one night stand - that's all she was. I need to keep my mind right in the game can't have any... More

Fuck For The Road [Thug Love]
Yesterday Night.
Before The Club.
Bad.
Turn Up.
Turn Down!
Pressure .
GoodMorning.
So Um..
Tie Em Up.
Flashing Lights
Flashing Lights Pt2
It Ain't Easy.
Anyone Home?
Cranked
Niggas Be Like...
First Rule
Six Years Later.
Troy Boy
Back The Fuck Up.
Damn.
Broooo!
Suit Up.
Shadow
Wait A Minute .
On Everything .
Who Did It?
Really?
Dirty Laundry.
Sex Ain't Better Than Love
Huh?
Better In Time.
Forreal?
Truu
Oh Shit.
For The Love.
Home Atlast.
Wait No More.
Here I Am.
LullaBy.
Paradise.
Honestly ...
Hold On..
Flying ...
Space Bound
Brooo...
UPDATEEE

Gotta Go

12.8K 412 4
By __ylrx

Twizz POV.

I ran out the back following behind Meek and Issa. As soon as I hit the corner them niggas just disappeared. I turned around as a police car pulled up.

I ran towards and on that shit mane, I wasn't going to jail next thing I knew. I had a cop car and two on foot cops chasing me. I shot one in the head than the other and the tire on the car. I just kept running till I fell into the entrance of my first safe house. Landing right on the floor mane my ass hurt but its better than jail.

I closed the entrance and took the stairs even farther downstairs then flicked on the light turning on the surveillance screen.

It was all clear but I have to go off-grid for a while. I grabbed a duffle bag and filled it with money from the safes I have here.

I took the Tracfone I had here and booked a flight to the Bahamas in three hours.

I changed into sweats and a T-shirt with Nike slide-ins then I made sure I had all the money I left here. I walked up the stairs and grabbed the car keys I gasoline everything then flicked a match then I was gone.

I walked out the crib rounding the corner I climbed in my Bugatti which I haven't touched for months then I was gone.

Cass POV.

Issa told me what happened at the club. I can't believe Jays dead. All he did to me he should be. I'm glad he's dead he deserved what he got he had it coming anyway.

Everybody knows Karmas a bitch.

Comment/Vote????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 5.9K 23
I mean, she wasn't a gold digger, but Mystery required money in order to live her lavish life. Growing up she was made of money, being the Preachers...
10.2K 314 14
this ain't no ordinary love story ... this a thug love story❀️ (ON HOLD)
239 8 5
You were a child when you first saw her; that woman. You didn't know that you would see her again, and again... you didn't know who she was; what she...
217K 15.9K 60
I didn't ask to be born into this world, none of us did but we make the best of it. I'm a twenty-five year old single man. Why you may ask? Because I...