Nobody makes me feel this way...

By Bluedrop66vc

All her life Kendall Jenner knew she liked guys and only guys. But one day when she meets stunning model Cara... More

First Impressions
The Show
So Close
Promise?
The Game
Gotta Fix This
I Just Wanna Kiss You
Surprise
Make it Special.
Be Mine.
Goodbye for Now.
What
Surprise Bish
Alcohol
Justin
Lifestyle
O
Buck it
SHoot
Alwaysssss
Lol
Always Surprising
Hi
Antitdote
Nope, not today
Hola
Paper
KFC
Ken+Cara living together
Yeah, I said it
Back at it again
Told em
Rich
A/N

Can't get along

1.3K 42 10
By Bluedrop66vc

Cara's POV.

Kylie left about a hour ago, muttering something about going to one of Tyga's concerts. Kendall ate a full plate of dinner plus dessert. I can't help myself but be so observant at everything she does now, how often she eats and how much, how many times she goes to the bathroom, and for how long. I just want her to be healthy again, I will never let her do that to herself again.

"Cara!" I heard her angelic voice call from the living room.

"Yes love?" I walk in seeing her sprawled on the couch with Netflix pulled up.

"Watch a movie with me." Her cute pink lips curled into a smile. Damn I hate myself for this.

"Actually I have a quick meeting to get too for my upcoming movie." I grimaced. That was such a bad lie. "It won't take that long I promise."

"Right now? It's 9 at night." She sighed checking her phone.

"Yes, I know it's late. Sorry baby we can watch it when I get back." I walked over and leaned over the couch pecking her lovely lips. When she didn't smile, I continued pecking her lips until that frown disappeared.

"I love you." I grinned. She opened her mouth to reply but my phone started ringing. I removed it from my back pocket and saw that Michelle was calling. Fuck outta here. I immediately declined it.

"Who was that?" Kendall said mid yawn. God she is so adorable.

"Just my co worker. I'm running late." I lied.

"You better get going then!" Kendall smiled blowing me a kiss. She's so happy, I feel so shitty for lying to her right now.

"Yeah..." I muttered grabbing my purse and waking out the door. My phone went off again and Michelle's named popped up.

"What the fuck do you want?" I angrily answered.

"Whoa what's wrong with you?" Michelle questioned.

"Oh nothing just some crazy bitch is blackmailing me and making me lie to my girlfriend." I sarcastically said.

Michelle laughed. "Your so funny, just like before."

I frowned. "Why did you really call?"

"I was just wondering if you wanted the fettuccine Alfredo? Or the filet mignon? I'm ordering us room service so we can have dinner together."

"Um no thanks I already had dinner with my girlfriend, thanks though." I coldly replied as my driver opened the car door for me.

"Okay you'll have the filet mignon. See you soon!"

And with that the line went silent.

"Bitch." I muttered.

**
About 45 minutes later I found myself knocking on Michelle's suite door. The door opened revealing an elated Michelle.

"So glad you could make it!"

"You forced me." I sarcastically smiled walking into her room.

"Want a glass?" Michelle asked pouring herself a glass of champagne and ignoring my snarky comment.

"Sure why not."

She poured me a glass and when she handed it too me our fingers touched, too long for my liking. I looked up and she smiled but I rapidly pulled my hand away.

I paced around the room, stopping at the front of a large window, enjoying the view of the city sky line with the bright stars illuminating down. Michelle just sat on the couch oddly watching me.

"Why do you want to break up my relationship so much?" I broke the silence, sipping my champagne.

"Cara." Michelle sighed.

"No Michelle I don't wanna sit here and listen to your shit, I came here for one reason only. And that's to clear whatever this is up."

"I miss you."

"No. No. No. No. No." I immediately put down my glass and picked up my purse about to walk out of the room. I was not about to deal with this.

"Cara! Please! Just hear me out." Michelle stood up and I hear her voice crack.

I stop in my tracks and turn around on my heels.

"Cara I miss you. I loved you and I know you loved me too, I was just pressuring you into a relationship you weren't ready for, and I can't apologize enough for that."

"You were, pressuring my into something I didn't want. And I've moved on for the better okay? I've met the love of my life and I'm about to become engaged to her." I proudly said.

I saw Michelle's jaw drop. "Your PROPOSING to that Kardashian bitch?!"

"First off don't ever refer to my girlfriend as a bitch and two she's not even a Kardashian."

"W-wow I don't know what to say." Michelle looked dumbfounded. "You were never like that with me."

"I think it's time for me to go." I say seeing as this meeting is taking to long and I don't like where this conversation is going.

"No, stay please." Michelle put her head down and looked to the floor. "I realize how crazy I must have looked blackmailing you and all, it's just I couldn't help myself, but obviously you've moved on and you are beyond happy so...."

"So....?" My eyebrows raise looking for a response.

"So I'm sorry okay? I lied too. I never hacked into your phone you had a fucking passcode for Christ's sake." Michelle laughed softly.

"Wow you bitch." I coldly said gripping the door handle.

"Please stay, we can be normal people catching up and have a conversation."

I glanced at Michelle on the couch and she looked so lost and helpless, her eyes were so droopy and begging.

But Kendall....your lying to her.

"Please Cara."

"Fine." I heavily sighed and obliged, walking back to the couches.

**
About an hour and 2 bottles of champagne later me and Michelle loosed up around each other. She wasn't acting like a crazy bitch and I wasn't getting mad at her.

"So what did you tell Kendall when you came here?" Michelle asked playing on her phone.

I lightly laughed and rubbed my eye, feeling a little tipsy. "I don't even know some lie about a meeting for a movie."

Speaking of Kendall I should really get back to her, I told her I wouldn't take long.

"I think I should head out now, thanks for the drinks." I spoke standing up, stretching my back.

"AWH already?" Michelle pouted.

"Yes already I happen to have the love of my life waiting at home for me." I said, seeing as that shut her up.

I called my driver and began gathering my things. "I guess I'll see you around."

"Yeah sure." Michelle awkwardly stood there stuffing her hands in her pockets.

"Okay I'm going to go now." I said trying to break the awkward situation.

"Wait, can I hug you?" She questioned.

I sighed and slightly nodded my head. This better be the last time I see her.

She walked over and threw her arms around my back, flushing our bodies a little too close together. I backed away a little and awkwardly tried to hug her back. I noticed she had her phone out while we were hugging but I didn't ask. When she didn't pull away I did.

"Bye." I muttered, messing with the door handle, my tipsy mind was getting the best of me but I quickly opened it eager to leave.

"Bye Cara." She oddly smiled standing their waving at me with her phone in her hand.

**

Click.

I heard the dead bolt unlock as I twisted the key. I think Kendall was already asleep, it was almost 11:30. I threw my purse down and pushed the half open door to our bedroom fully open to reveal Kendall sleeping peacefully. I smiled to myself and hurried my nightly beauty regime up because I wanted to lay with Kendall. I stripped into some comfy underwear and a large T shirt, picking the smooth covers up and slipping right next to Ken. She stirred in her sleep and I smiled at her when she opened her eyes.

"Hey baby." I leaned down supporting myself with my elbow and pecked her lips.

"Mhm you've been drinking." Kendall mumbled with her tired eyes shut.

"Just a little." I giggled. Those two bottles of champagne we downed are really starting to hit me.

Kendall fully opened her eyes, rubbing them with her fingers. "Thought you were at a meeting?" She asked mid yawn.

"I was but stopped for some drinks after." I lied kissing the corner of her delicate lips, to her cheek, and then kissing my way down her neck.  I felt her throat begin to vibrate with laughter as I left more open mouthed kisses.

"Cara."

"Yes love?" I asked caressing her breasts now.

"Your drunk."

"Drunk in love." I joked my fingers slipping under her shirt, seeing as she is more than awake now.

She fully sat up, and I had to take a moment to just gawk at her. She had no makeup on, hair in a messy pony tail, her plump lips, and her tired almond eyes, just kill me every time.

"Cara, baby." Her soft palm held my cheek, pulling my face closer to hers. "Your drunk, go to sleep." She whispered so close to my lips, I could feel her warm breath sending shivers down my spine. She let go of me and laid down, forcing me too. I seemed almost hypnotized by her right now. She pulled the covers over both of us  and kissed my cheek, but not before whispering goodnight.

**

I awoke to a slight pounding in my head and a cold bed. I tugged the covers over my head because the light was hurting my head even more. Kendall wasn't in bed, she always wakes up earlier than I do. A few relaxing minutes later, I forced myself to get up, moping to the kitchen. To my surprise the lights were all off and Kendall was no where to be found.

"Where the fuck is she." I mumbled to myself noting the time.

9:46 (a.m)

I called her but of course no pick up, so I sent her a quick text.

**
Kendall's POV.

I awoke around 7:00 o'clock this morning to work out. Cara of course was knocked out. She came home drunk....again. I remember when we fought over how much she drinks and I really don't want to bring that topic up again, it probably will just lead to more arguments.

I'm on my way home from the gym now sticky with sweat, but I decided to treat Cara and pick up some pastries and coffee for breakfast. With a bag of delicious food and a cardboard drink holder filling my hands, I struggled opening our front door. When I finally did, I just about made a mess. Cara was standing in the middle of the kitchen, with one hand resting on the island gripping a glass of some type of alcohol, and the other hand supporting the phone up to her ear. I was immediately fuming. Who the fuck drinks alcohol for breakfast? An alcoholic. 

"I'll call you later, I have to go." Cara quickly hung up the phone, smiling at me.

"Hey baby you got coffee!"

"What the fuck are you drinking?" I ignored her, strutting over to where she was standing, then afterwards setting the drinks and food down.

"Just a tiny bit of whisky to calm my nerves and hangover." She innocently smiled.

"Cara it's literally 10 in the morning." I sighed picking up the glass, pouring it down the kitchen sink drain. "Nerves? What kind of nerves do you have?"

"I don't care about the time, and I'm starting a brand new movie Kendall, I don't know how it's going to turn out, I'm just a little nervous." Cara replied.

"There is other ways to cure a hangover and your nerves than drinking." I scolded, crossing my arms across my chest.

"But-"

I cut her off. "I don't care drinking at 10 in the morning is just unacceptable."

"Wow it's crazy how much you just sounding like my mom." She smirked.

"This isn't funny." I'm starting to get mad. "You come home drunk ALL THE TIME! It's not like you just occasionally go out and drink with friends. No it's an every night thing Cara." I ranted.

"This is ridiculous." Cara muttered shaking her head. "Your making a big deal."

"Talk to me when your sober and not hungover...if there's ever a time." I snapped grabbing a coffee, my keys, and my purse and slamming the front door behind me. I need to clear my mind.

Cara's POV.

Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable. There wasn't a worst time that Kendall could have came home. I was stressed out. Bad. When Kendall wasn't answering my calls and texts that morning I was beginning to become paranoid that she somehow found out about my meeting with Michelle. And then my agent called talking about possible dates and locations for me to whisk Kendall away to propose. Then thinking about proposing to her just stressed me out even more. The negative side of me really took over, my brain was overthinking all the ways Kendall would reject me. How else to calm your stressed out nerves than with a small drink? And then bam. She comes home yelling at me, and then slamming the door and storming out. She's overreacting about a single drink.

With Kendall gone, I decide to devour the mouth watering food she brought and down the coffee. Today was my day off, I had nothing planned, besides spending time with Kendall. Seeing as that's probably not going to happen I pass time by playing my video games and browsing my social medias. As time dawned on me I began feeling really shitty. Kendall was mad at me and I definitely could have handled that situation better. I called her and texted her but of course no answer. For a person who had their phone in their hand 24/7, she sure doesn't answer, either that or she's ignoring me. I started to get super hungry, and our cabinets and fridge only consisted of healthy organic shit that I was not about to eat, so I decided to order some Chinese takeout. I waited around until I heard knocks at the door, signaling that my food had arrived.

"That would be $29.78." A polite man spoke when I opened the door.

"Yeah hold on a sec." I grabbed my purse and searched for my wallet. I dug through all my shit and still didn't find it. "Fuck." I muttered to myself. I grabbed some extra cash we keep in a drawer and handed it to the delivery man and paid.

I searched around for my wallet for some time, after I finished eating, and thought about where I could have left it. The negative side of my mind kept pushing the idea of leaving it at Michelle's. I just got even more upset at that idea. I'm so stupid I never should have met with her, she had nothing to blackmail me with and now I'm just feeling guilty and paranoid.

Knock Knock

Oh lord please be Kendall, please be Kendall, I was silently praying. Oh shit she had a key. Dammit I really am pathetic. I opened the door and there before me stood the familiar man. He was wearing his usual black suite and black cap. He has been Kendall and I's driver for a long time now.

"Good afternoon Ms. Delevingne." He greeted me, but my eyes shifted down to his hands.

"My wallet!!" I exclaimed holding it to my chest when he handed it to me.

"Yes Ms. Jenner requested to have it delivered, she found it the back of the car."

My heart sank.

"Oh t-thanks." I stuttered.

He nodded and was off. Kendall requested to have it delivered to me? She couldn't have called me and said 'hey you left your wallet in the car' or something! Paranoia and guilt have once again taken my body completely over. I need to speak with Kendall and resolve this stupid fight over my drinking. She's honesty overreacting, I do drink but I'm not an alchoholic or anything. I just need Kendall....here in my arms.

I tried calling her four more times and of course, straight to voicemail. So I called Kylie.

"Cara?"

"Hey Kylie." I deeply sighed.

"Something wrong?"

"Yeah me and Kendall got it some stupid fight. She won't come home and won't answer my calls or texts."

"Well everyone gets in fights Cara it's part of being in a relationship. Everything's not always sunshine and daises. What was your fight even about?" Kylie asked.

"It's stupid." I rubbed my eyes. "I was just drinking a lot I guess and we got in a fight when she came home one morning and I was drinking." I confessed.

"Drinking in the morning?" Kylie gasped. "That's not okay."

"Yeah I know I was just stressed okay. Now what should I do? I don't even know where she is, or if she's even okay." I sighed heavily.

"Just give her some time Cara, she'll cool off and come home when she's ready."

"Fine. So you have no idea where she might be?" I asked one last question.

"Not a clue." Kylie replied.

"Oh alright, thanks for the help I guess."

"No problem hope everything works out, weren't you planning on proposing soon?"

I closed my eyes and rested my head on my hand. "I was but-"

"But WHAT? Are you chickening out already Delevingne?" Kylie raised her voice.

"NO." I almost shouted. "No I'm not chickening out, just- just don't worry I'll take her on a vacation soon." 

"Good, I'm excited." Kylie giggled.

"Me too." I smiled.

"You guys will be fine."

"I hope so...." I trailed off.

"I'll see ya around, love you!"

"Bye, love you too." I hung up and sighed. Nothing to do now but wait for Kendall and try to not be eaten alive with this guilty feeling.

Kendall's POV.

I needed time. Time to cool my anger and clear my clouded thoughts. Cara's drinking is getting out of control. She can't realize it but those around her definitely can. She comes home intoxicated the majority of the week and then continues to drink through out the day. The only reason I get so upset is because I love her and care about her so damn much.

I hung out with Hailey for the most part. We grabbed lunch and then of course did a little shopping. Okay a lot of fucking shopping at Barney's. It felt good to catch up with my best friend and divert my mind from Cara. She was constantly calling me and texting me but I declined everything. At some point after maybe her 10th call I did start to feel bad.

"Ken are you listening to me at all?!" Hailey ask, eyebrows raised.

"Yes, yes I am." I really wasn't at all, I had no fucking clue what she was taking about. I was overthinking me and Cara's argument of course and my mind was swirling with negative thoughts. What if we break up from this? Maybe she's drinking right now because I'm such a bitch.

"Hello?" I was so deep in my own thoughts that I didn't even realize that Hailey answered my phone.

"Give it to me!" I whisper yelled, reaching for my IPhone.

She swatted my hand away. "Yeah it's Hailey......we just had a girls day today......yeah okay here she is."

Hailey smirked and handed the phone over. I read the screen and saw Cara's name with multiple hearts.

Fuck.

"Hello?"

"Babe..." I heard Cara's raspy voice on the other end.

"Do you need something?" I asked. It came off a lot ruder than I wanted it too, but I wanted to keep the conversation casual especially with Hailey here.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Cara asks completely ignoring my question.

"I-I just needed to have some time." I stuttered.

"Kendall I'm sorry...." I heard the sadness in her voice.

"I'll talk to you at home okay? I don't want to keep Hailey waiting." I said, hinting to Cara that Hailey was still present.

"Fair enough." She spoke from the other line. Without further reply, I ended the call.

Cara's POV.

Kendall texted me and said she would be home around 8 tonight. I'm glad she's cooled off a bit and is coming home. I hope this is the part where we make up and have passionate make up sex, I think to myself.

I'm seated in a desk chair with Kendall's engagement ring between my fingers. I keep staring at it and toying with it. My agent and I set up plans for a trip all next weekend to Chamonix in France for a skiing getaway. I already feel my nerves kicking in while holding this important ring. My mind creates realistic scenes of how my proposal will go wrong in every single way. I lose the ring, she furiously rejects me, I drink too much that night, she finds out about Michelle. The list just keeps going.

Shit. Am I really chickening out?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.6K 65
Chissร  perchรฉ ci era stato insegnato che i simili erano soliti respingersi, che due menti e due caratteri fin troppo uguali non erano fatti per stare...
27.3K 1.7K 34
Where... Grace Martinez ha passato la sua intera vita sui campi da tennis. All'inizio non apprezzava molto questo sport, ma essendo una persona eccen...